Reminder that a 315 squat (TRUE squat...

Reminder that a 315 squat (TRUE squat, ATG) is considered elite for non-juicers and you should be proud of yourself if you accomplish this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
instagram.com/p/BeuOz3hHF2N/?taken-by=workliftsleeprepeat
youtu.be/nLVJTBZtiuw?t=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

Yep, and i love seeing retards on here claim they squat 3pl8 after 6 months of training when their "squat" was a lowbar parralell goodmorning. Fuck yall

it's not

It's fine to not be elite ya know

This

sure, if you weigh 165 lbs.

if not, you can dreamerbulk and say you're a powerlifter.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

instagram.com/p/BeuOz3hHF2N/?taken-by=workliftsleeprepeat

I ATG squatted 3pl8 for 3 reps then another 2 reps to parralel and it's not that hard tbhfam

Really? 315 a2g is literally nothing. Even if you pause at the bottom...

My legs are still small af despite doing almost 405 a2g.

Wait. Then would make a 135 ohp elite then? A 225 bench too? Cmon these are numbers aren't even elite for high schoolers.

What is a 3 plate box squat on the lowest box for 3 reps but getting lightheaded considered.

youtu.be/nLVJTBZtiuw?t=24
SHE GOT THAT LIFT

It's not impossible. I'm a skinny fuck and went from 135 to 275 ATG squat in 6 months. I'm sure someone eating better and not getting drunk every weekend could do better.

Hungry

lol no

For a 120 lb girl, sure.

No it isn't. It is not noteworthy or impressive at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

315kg?

I did 350 in highschool

My 1RM squat max is 320 and I think this is bullshit. Got there yesterday after like a year and I'm still making easy gains.

>Squatting 3pl8 is like benching 2pl8
it's a mile marker and normies will find it impressive, but in reality it's just above average for a consistent lifter.

I literally can't ass-to-grass. Even with no weights, I can barely go parallel because my muscles touch/squish and prevent the knees from bending further. Do my 4.5pl8 squats count? I can go a little beyond parallel with the weight on me

kek, to be fair thats equipped lifting in some shitty untested federation, IPF raw is much better

No.
Fat.

Damn this makes me feels good, you got any source for that though?

I’m 18 and I first squatted 315 at 16 for my 1rm. I can now do full workouts with 3pl8 pyramiding the weight up

Nothing easily accomplished in a year should be considered an "elite" level lift

>anything parallel or below is a true squat faggot

Wtf are you me.
Except i am 19 now and close to 4pl8.
But 3pl8 is equally good as it is shitty.
Practice your form.

I could do beltless atg 315 when I could do belted parallel 345

Still pretty impressive to normies and they shit a brick if you do them instead of parallel squats

go to a normie gym you'll see every male in the building other than the skellies can bench 225 and ohp 135

but you will never see a squat over 225 or a dl over 315

Man I'm literally just genetic trash.

Oh man I drilled my form into my psyche. I cringe thinking back on my form when I used to workout for football. When I seriously got into lifting I would squat with 135 till I perfected my breathing and form. So glad I did because now I can legitimately do proper workouts without fear of injury.

Also you bulking? Currently 6’2 192 planing on bulking to 210

This week I finally reach 80kg Press, 140kg bench press, and 160kg squat. But I feel my deadlift is shit tier 180kg. If I try to deadlift more my hands can't handle it or something because I don't have good grip. I weight 85kg btw.

that better be a front squat and not that sissy back squat

Just use straps, your grip will always be your limiting factor once you're at that point.

You could do hook grip if you're really opposed to the idea but after like 3 reps it's fucking torture. I'd advise against mixed grip

check'd. Thanks user, in my gym they don't have straps so I never used them. They're cheap so I'm gonna give them a chance.
What do you think about this? >pic related

I am using 'bulking' as an excuse for a shitty diet.
5'11 184, used to be in the low 170s.
One of the firts times i squatted i fucked up my hamstring, took a while to get my form down though.
Shit what program are you running

You need to do loaded carries. Farmers walks with dumbbells or the hex bar. It’s tough work but building your grip strength pays off in the end. I would avoid using straps for anything below 95% of your max—It’ll become a crutch.

If your ass is dipping blow parallel it counts.

Better to go with straps instead of those. You don’t want to completely ignore your grip

Step 1- overhand
Step 2- hook grip
Step 3- chalk up
Step 4- straps

The CHAD stride vs the VIRGIN kneel

Not really sure it’s a program, but I’m working towards 1/2/3/4x5 I’ve already got 3pl8 squat on lockdown, pretty close to 4pl8 deadlift and I just recently benched 195x5. The hardest thing is OHP I feel so weak and I can only get 1pl8 for 1 rep and that’s with cheating.

My schedule looks like this
Mon- OHP + dumbbell OHP
Tues-Bench + dumbbell Bench
Wed-Squat + dumbbell in one hand pistol squat
Thursday-Deads + hyper exstentions in Roman chair with pl8
Friday-Bent over rows, wide grip pull ups, barbell curl, chin ups and finally dumbell curl

Saturday I’ll usually Work abs, calves, neck. Anything I feel is lacking really

Also 3x5 on everything as I’m trying to “get big”

My press is my weakest lift too.
You should looks into an actual strength program,
look into texas method, if you are looking for training specific to football, read up on westside (note don't actually do west side until you are squatting like 6pl8)

I am doing this program.

Monday
Squat 3x5 work up to a 5rm in 3 working sets
Bench 3x4-1x6 @85%of 1rm
rdl 2x8 @ 60% of deadlift 1rm
Press 3x6
Tricept work

Wednesday
Deadlift 3rm and a heavy set of 5 after
Deficit deadlift 5x4 @ 55-60%
Press work up to a heavy single or triple, do 2-3 back off sets.
Standing db press 3x6

Friday
Bench 3x5 work up to a 5rm in 3 working sets
Squat 3x4-1x6 @80%of 1rm
Rdl 2x5 @70%
Standing Db press 3x6
Tricep work

I have been experenceing steady gains, like 2-4 lbs every week, which is good for my level.

>I’m trying to “get big”
Then why are you using such little volume? 3x5 is good for strength gains, not getting big

>he thinks 315 squat is impressive

Maybe this could help you. Is based on the russian strength and hypertrophy method. I have 2 versions of it. One of 6 weeks and the other one of 8 weeks. Its boring but works great.
This one has an average of 10% gain of your 1RM. You can use it with any compound lift you do.

>t. An actually ifbb instructor in weight training methods

Hmmmm. Now that I think about it those might actually be elite numbers

Interesting how the bell curves for this survey of Veeky Forums center around the 1/2/3/4 PL8 standards.

Thanks! Will look into it.

I’ve just recently made the switch from lifting for aesthetics to lifting for strength. So if you have any advice I’m more than willing to hear you out

Reminder that every jackass on your highschool football team that weighed over 200 lbs could push 5 pl8s easily

t. angry soy boy faggot who can't even squat 185

where's this survery from?