Did the onion meme die already? Did it work out for you?

Did the onion meme die already? Did it work out for you?

Onions are definitely a positive addition to your diet, but the results aren't close to what was wished for.
>+13% test
>-66% estro

Definite libido booster and onionman plus other online communities have anecdotal evidence for hair growth.

You summoned me.

I can confirm this is correct.

I am.still eating 1-2 red onions a day.

How do you prepare them? You don't just eat a diced red onion straight up do you?

Nope.

Chop
Olive oil and blue cheese

Or
Chop
Cool food.
Add to cooked food once cooled.

Or
Tomato
Fetta cheese
Loads of onions
Peppers
Cucumber

Ideally we could get non-meme researchers to look into it. One animal study from a "literally where?" study is hardly conclusive.

But most people don't eat enough vegetables anyways (of any kind), so increasing onions is probably good for everyone.

I meant "literally where?" university, not study.

Did you incorporate that with a cut or bulk?

Also, red onions, right?

why would we need scientific studies when we've got an anonymous stranger prepared to eat anything for a month just to see what happens?

Not onionman but yes

I trust onionbro over (((studies))) any day of the week. I would like to see oinionbro post helps 23andme first though.

still eating onions daily, faggot

i've started just having plain onion with nothing but honey on it. pretty good recipe would recommend

Anecdotal off course but my sister told me about a boyfriend she had, the man use to eat onions and honey, everyday, she said is the best lover she ever had. He would ask for sex everyday. Sadly the man died in a crash.

Different guy but my gfs grandfather used to eat raw onions and garlic every single day and he lived to be ~95. Died because he stopped eating after his wife died.

F

sorry for your losses

test went down.

fell for this meme.

>cramming lbs raw onions in your face daily to boost test
>natty

pick one

just suck it up and start pinning test in your asses already.

Free test went up which is what matters retard

who COGAD (clove of garlic a day) here?

What was studied was plausibly yellow.

Mice are also producers of vitamin C, so that's potentially helpful.