Does anyone else squat to converse with God?

Does anyone else squat to converse with God?

I squat for the next crusade.

>believing in god
Only children have imaginary friends
Underage btfo

i honestly believe there are multiple gods/spirits out there and you can manifest their powers or wills through your body and actions. i couldnt tell you exactly why i feel this way, but as ive gotten older ive noticed a growing need to believe in something, anything.

>he thinks its bait
>he thinks invisible man up in the sky actually exists
Grow up m8. At least in the middle ages people had the excuse of being uneducated and not knowing better.
But youve got no excuse.

>Ha ha! I am an ATHEIST!!

>he thinks its bait
>he thinks every law and aspect of the universe can even be figured out by humanity now, let alone in the next 10,000 years
grow up m8. at least in the middle ages people had the excuse of being ignorant and not knowing how infinitely complex our world is. but you've got no excuse

Jokes on you i threw out my fedora last week

>le infinite complexity
>le better believe in sky dad with no evidence

>how did the universe get here
>why are the base units protons neutrons and electrons
>why are those made up of quarks
>why are these base units the size they are
>why are these base units the charge they are
>why is there a limit on speed

acting like you have answers when you are a lost drop in the expanding ocean, big bang doesn't explain anything, why did it happen, where did the energy come from for it, what was there before it?

Must be christian god, no other explanation

this is how small your mind is, all i did was present questions for which you have no answers and you assume i am forming a pro christian argument and you have the "perfect" picture and statement at the ready so you don't have to expend any thought power at all

Would bang that painting, jesus.

>muh god of the gaps

Why not?

im literally not even christian or arguing for god, but you seem to dismiss others as though you have an exact answer for the universe even existing

i grow weary of this debate, i shall depart. toodleloo

why not what?

you must be 18 to post here buddy

This sounds amazing

>have an exact answer for the universe even existing
seems like exactly what the godfags are doing friendo

right, so you don't even have a claim yet believe that your non claim is correct

you are worse

when we wuz young ;)

men calm down lol

>we don't have an answer to this question
>therefore god
not how logic works buddy boy

man it's like you can only argue against christians and only in this weird set format

>therefore god

im not even arguing for god, your brain is fucked mate

look at your posts, they are identical in format

i'll be you

>we don't know what was before the universe
>i know it wasn't god

solid strawman friendo i give 2/10

notice all the godfags left, they don't like their worldview being challenged

holy fuck this is the exact same post formula

are you an ai?

post formula? is this some subtle troll? try reading my posts bro.

this is broken

god's divine plan contains free will, with that free will you can pray, with that free willed prayer it may be made

i know you're an ai

you're squirming now that i've called you out
who manufactured you, dell?

>pic related

so you believe that the universe came from nothing or that the universe always existed

so you believe in magic?

fuck off. you're not accomplishing anything by arguing for the sake of argument.

>>he thinks invisible man up in the sky actually exists
That's just paintings user, no Christian sees God as an invisible man in the sky.

fucking fedora atheist believes in magic but not god, lmao

>so you believe that the universe came from nothing or that the universe always existed

does this trigger the atheist? forced to admit you believe in magic

pic related

literally shaking in my fedora right now

see

answer me ai fagget

show me in the bible that every event of every life is already recorded in "god's plan" this is a hollywood association that you believe with no evidence, hmmm

there are only two answers
it was created
it always existed

both are magic and break the laws of physics

>Fit is a board about fitness

im just about done, ai clown

i've had my fun, thread can get pruned now

>T. Squatlet

theism is like leftism, eventually it cannibalises itself

maybe it was a wizard

pic related

(You)

wtf

god is real

Why do people like respond to obvious bait and like to derail threads?

DON'T LET THIS MEME DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT THAT THE ATLANTA FALCONS BLEW A 28-3 LEAD

Seriously? You're really serious right now? I cannot tell if I have sensory problems or if I actually just witnessed a statement with such an immense amount of sheer stupidity. You know, I have seen the most bizarre things from some guy in class jerking it to Ronald Reagan tentacle hentai, to people linking Chernobyl to penis-shaped aliens, but your comment is by far the most fucking idiotic thing I have ever had the kind of horrible fucking luck one requires to hear your stupid fucking post. From this point on, when I think of you, I will imagine a diseased turtle taking an enormous dump, with so much unbelievably large amounts of shit that all the protons inside of the methyl sulfide this horrendous crap contains spontaneously fuse into uranium-235 that I can use to shove a nuke up your sub-mental ass. You can write that off as an exaggeration but it is 100% true from the bottom of my already-empty heart. I legitimately think that you lack intelligence. I would say you're mentally unstable but then I couldn't blame the terribly ignorant fucking post on you. I literally cannot comprehend how amazingly dimwitted your dumb ass is. I have trouble understanding the laws of physics, space, and time as if all laws of reality have been devastated and disintegrated due to how dense you are. I could write a damn book on your lack of intelligence that is so long, one could read the entire Series of Unfortunate Events series, watch the entire Godfather trilogy, and invent fucking time travel itself before it could even be published under a first edition. Half-Life 3 would be released centuries before I could finish the first chapter describing your purely pointless state of mind. I honestly cannot tell if you were abused too much or not abused enough, because you clearly did not go to school enough to get a proper fucking education.

>bottom picture

>invisible man up in the sky actually exists

I'm tired of lazy misrepresentations
That's the last Straw...

Imagine being this much of an intellectual giant

also Imagine being so retarded that you dont understand where the bible stands on the choice of man

Imagine being such a faggot that you have a bunch of pictures saved to debate theology on a fitness board.

SO what you're saying is that you're a huge faggot?

This is the redpill. Atheists simply lack the mental capacity to understand this logical conclusion. The universe demands a supernatural origin

these are from my old days on /pol/ friend
i have some for trolling atheists too