This shit is disgusting. Im not a man

This shit is disgusting. Im not a man

>the liquid jew
Veeky Forums is a teetotaling board

Fuck you yank. Drink some of that sugary piss water you lads do love some much then.

Just keep drinking it it'll grow on you. I'd recommend switching to a better whiskey though

>Irish whiskey
That's where you went wrong

drink scotch pussy

Nothing wrong with Jameson.

put it on ice and watch some of ralphies youtube reviews to help know what youre looking for.

People have different tastes. I couldn't understand whiskey when I was in high school trying Jack and Jim. In college I had some of my fathers Woodford and that was epiphany to me but still "just ok." Recently I had pic related and it completely changed my perspective on what liquor could taste like.

I always thought rum was pirate piss until I tried a nicely aged Appleton on a trip to Jamaica.

Jose is donkey piss compared to the literally hundrrds of nice tequilas available in Mexico and for those who know what's good.

Sipping liquor will always be preferable to chugging light beers or wafting 100IBU hopped cough syrup ales. (Trying to keep this Veeky Forums related, OP.)

Swirl it around the glass with a chunk of ice, let it open a bit, you'll see...
One of the few things in life Micks get right.

It's kinda like, the better it burns the nicer you feel.

>jameson
>disgusting
lmao alright pleb. ill trade you for my girlfriends mango svedka

in my drank erday phase

I used to drink a bottle of these a night

I ate tuna once with it. puked everywhere can't eat tuna or drink jameson now.

Jameson is legitimately the most easily drunk whiskey. It's like fucking juice man.
Maybe just stick to soda, okay cheif?

Same retard that'll recommend some weeb Japanese piss whiskey. Kys.

>drinking something disgusting makes you manly

So if I drink my own piss does that make me chad?

>he doesn't get maximum use out of his water by recycling his piss orally
youre never gonna make it user

Appreciating whiskey means your taste buds have matured enough to enjoy it, thus meaning you are a now a grown man.

Why wouldn't I just drink another glass?

>muh mature taste buds
>probably picks the tomato of of his burger

Fuck off faggot

>muh strawman
Nice reddit spacing, you fucking twink.

what's wrong with being a twink?

I always toss a couple 'cubes in my whisker

Fuck off negro. Nobody is impressed by your "superior" taste buds.

The insecurity. You quote "superior". Point out where I said anything close to that, you fucking ape.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS GUY WITH HIS FANCY UNLIMITED DRINKING WATER god i hate you fucks. some of us waterlets have to actually conserve.

Your implying that maturity equates to ones taste buds likimg the taste of alcohol. I can assume that you think I'm a child based on this and you are more mature so therefore alcohol doesnt taste good to me because you perceive me as a baby. I don't pretend that the flavor notes of my weed are anything special. You are just stuck in the current conditioning that if you don't appreciate the taste of alcohol then you are a pussy even though it is just a drug

Jameson is fucking piss. Drink some bourbon.

No, I simply stated that mature taste buds signify you're older. How are you somehow trying to contort this absolute fact.

You are also implying that alcohol can only be appreciated with maturity

>only
Nope. Literally did not say this. Just stop wasting both our time.

whiskey is for soybois. drink the chad scotch or gtfo

Disgusting taste
But it's okay user, we've all been there

>Appreciating whiskey means your taste buds have matured enough to enjoy it, thus meaning you are a now a grown man.

Oh wow you didnt say only. Nice technicality you got me on. Meanwhile you say this about whiskey.

Don't do something just because it's considered manly.

Where did I say "only" you fucking dunce? There's a massive difference between appreciating ALCOHOL and WHISKEY. JFC, the collective IQ on here is about 12.

Whiskey is alcohol you dense nigger

>irish

We all know the best Whiskey/Bourbon comes from the U.S. in Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee. Europeans just don't GET it.

Didn't you post on Veeky Forums?

forgot PIC

>"Once your taste bud mature you begin to appreciate bananas"
>"OMGGG YOURE A FUCKING RETARD BECAUSE WHEN I WUZ 12 I LIKED APPLES ORANGES ANF GRAPES!!!!"
Literally your argument. You dense motherfucker.

>"We all know the best Whiskey/Bourbon comes from the U.S."
Genuinely laughed so hard I cried. Fucking hell that's good shit.

> (OP)
>>drinking something disgusting makes you manly
>So if I drink my own piss does that make me chad?

No this was until you replied with your condescention. Kindly blow me

Do you know what the term "man" means? I'm not talking about some fucking pie-in-the-sky socially masculine term. I'm literally talking about age, you absolute mongoloid.

What is the age then? You suggest that it takes maturity so when is your arbitrary age that one appreciates whiskey?

This conversation is over. You are literally too stupid to interact with. It is a medical fact that as you grow older, your taste buds mature and you appreciate different food and drinks. You're arguing that this doesn't happen and now your beginning to argue on semantics because apparently you don't know what age is. I legitimately hope you're involved in a car wreck with a MACK truck.

You two need to shut the fuck up with your philosophy 101 logic arguments and just fuck each other already

>I dont know what age is
>appreciating whiskey in older age is a medical fact

Alright whatever

I don't like alcohol. It tastes bad and is bad for you. Anyone who says you are unmanly for not putting poison into your body is a cuck

First time I ever got drunk was with Jameson.

That dismissal aside, jap single malts are really damn good
So obnoxious how expensive they are now

>used to drink that shit out of bottle
>went on a massive rum binge during a trip to cuba once
>haven't been able to stomach hard liquor since
>one shot and I'm almost guaranteed to puke

feels fucking bad man

>just water it down and cool it until you cant taste it!

good ol jaimo. you'll learn to like it soon enough lol

tru

don't drink something you don't like. being a man isn't listening to bullshit and believing you have to do it.

that said - try it with a bunch of ice.

personally - i got drunk with a friend and then he offered whiskey when we were drunk. with ice. it was like popping your cherry - it wasn't particularly good that time - but after that it became better.

Hey man if you don't like it that's all good. No sense in drinking something you don't like. If you like sweet mixers, fucking drink that. If you like whiskey and hard liquor, drink that. If you want to go up to the toughest fucking bar, look the bartender dead in the eye and order a glass of milk, then who gives a shit. Drink what you like and anyone that tells you different is insecure in their own self.
>seriously it's just a drink

I started my journey with scotches. love a nice scotch. glenn garrioch is fucking good, balantines is cheap and smooth but smokey, highland park is smokehouse, DESU any single malt with a price tag on it is good. johnny black is money on the rocks because it's not so expensive you feel you have to treat it with respect.

irish is legit just without the smoke usually (though they do make some peated whiskey's outside of scotland). bush mills is a favorite.

i'm now into bourbon's and they are good fuckin times. four roses is excellent for the price, woodford is a personal favorite, Elijah Craig is good and blantons (the john wick bourbon) is dooope.

canadian rye i'm trying to get into - canadian club is cheap and fucking good but i need to find more.

> 105 years
Gonna need a wee dram o water

jameson isn't really good whiskey

Macallan 12 to get started

Lololl Jameson is total shit tier. Irish whiskey in general.

Scotch or gtfo if it comes from your little island chain.

'Merican men worth a shit drink either Scotch, Bourbon, Pinot, shitty beer, or IPA/pale (and not overly fussed with if you're a "beer" guy you're an utter faggot). There are no other options.