Things every manlet says

Things every manlet says?

I'll start

>As long as my dick length is ok I'm fine.

fuck you for trying to make people feel shitty about themselves . We're here to support each other and to make it in life.

>Who would want to be tall hahahahhaahhahaha enjoy no gains lankets
>Height doesn't matter to girls as long as you're funny

If your penis isn't at least 8 inches you aren't a real man, it's just science

>I love lifted trucks

well said user
OP is a piece of shit who is probably insecure about his height

What if I wanna be a fake man

run along now little hobbits

Have a dick under 8"

Although it's probably considered a clit at that point

sucks to be you op cus lanklets die sooner HAHAHAHAHAHA

"We" is anyone 6 feet or more. Anyone under 6 foot is "they".

These threads are the cancer of Veeky Forums.
if you disagree then you're a part of it.

dude can you actually leave Veeky Forums?
I understand the banter but you're being an asshole and I feel like i've seen at least 3 manlet hate threads on the front page. just stop.

>fuck you for trying to make people feel shitty about themselves . We're here to support each other and to make it in life.

>TFW 6 FEET TALL
>TFW MAYOR OF MANLET TOWN

I'm 5'8", 5'9" on a good day. just turned 18. feel ok. barely any facial hair or body hair. think I might have an hgh deficiency. dad is 5'10", older brother turned out to be 6'1".

pray for my growth plates and test guys. thanks

so why do you imitate women by hating on your fellow men

The toughest part about being a 5'7'' alpha is suppressing laughter, when I see 6'2'' guys being so intimated by me they stammer and stutter incoherent responses.

stop announcing your height you absolute fucking retards its an anonymous imageboard, the entire point of the discussion is that youre anonymous.
like imagine how stupid you would look if you posted something like this
>hey look anons my dad is rich yelly
>hey look my dick is 8 inch
>hey look i make more than you hah
announcing your height isnt any different

6ft 2 reporting in

Pretty much all true tho.

>t. 5'11 shoeless

Hello brother

>5'11"
>tfw not even trying

that girl is fat lmao who the fuck is she to have standards that high

>Be 5'10
>Tell her I'm 6'
>She's to dumb to realize
>Let's me ravage and conquer her pussy
>Jump out of bed and put my hands on my hips
>I'm 5'10 about as wide as your pussy
>Run out of there like I'm flying like superman

I'm 6' but if I was shorter I'd do this everytime.

Savage

What if I told you you could do this even if you were 6'

I wouldn't believe you. Even for a SECOND.

>5'11.5"
>tell girls im 6'
D E V I L I S H

this isnt what Zyzz would of wanted user i am disappointed were all gonna make its brah

>am manlet
>bully people over their height for lulz
if shit like this hurts your butt you belong on tumblr

this was made by someone who is an ugly gangle fuck. optimum male height is 6'2-6'4, acceptable male height is 5'10-6'4; kys male height is anything below 5'8 and "consider transitioning" height is below 5'5

>not 5'11.9
kys manlet

>5' 6"
>tfw i dont have to transition

Unironically say you're 5'11 and three quarters just to not succumb to their shallow 6' requirement. Just to check how they react

Lmao, that's what I do.

People who judge on the basis height (average is 5'8-5'9 by a huge fucking margin, too) deserve to be crucified. It's mostly insecure manlets and shallow pretty people, anyway.

I'm about 5'8, and I can't recall one instance offline where I've been judged on my height. Tindrellas literally only do that because of how shallow they are. It's the equivalent of an average dude demanding DDs or more. So stop worrying. They're probably a pain to be around would starfish in the sac, most likely. Here's the deal: if you're getting passed on by your muses as a manlet, it's because you're behaving the same way as a Tindrella with ridiculously high standards. I guarantee it. Think about it, very few of the population is over 6', especially world wide. That means most of the men who are having sex and reproducing are within 5'6-5'10. If you're clean, healthy, personable, and actually try with a little confidence, you can find women. You might find someone who's company you actually enjoy.

get on letrozole, now

you still have a chance

>be me
>5'8
>go to local gym to get membership
>"you have to be at least 16 to join, son"
>hand him id
>"oh... you're one of them..."
>He throws me the gym membership card and charges me 40 dollars for a month
>"b-but sir the membership is only 30 dollars isn't it"
>"not for your kind"
>I pay
>get locker key and go to locker room
>have to stack benches on top of each other to reach my locker
>heights are scary
>have to ask one of the giants to get me down because I'm too scared
>he sighs and does it
>I tell him if he ever needs money he can take some coins from my pot of gold

delet thsi

Mfw i hit 5'11" at 20 and had no hope for ever reaching 6ft

>jump to reach door knob to exit locker room
>get lost on my way to the weight room because it's hard to see long distances for manlets
>i just follow the scent of sweat
>actually made it to the weight room fuck yeah
>dodge braphog who almost steps on me
>close one
>I spot the power rack
>the barbell is too high
>use my mountain climbing kit to climb the rack and get the barbell down
>I get down
>realize I forgot to get the weights down
>shit
>climb again to get the 5lb plates
>braphog comes to the power rack and starts squatting with the barbell
>you fucking bitch
>throw one of the plates on her head from top of power rack
>the giant collapses
>use the horn of the manlets to call unto my brethren
>manlets of the gym come out of hiding
>we tie up the braphog
>our elder brings me the knife of the giant slayer
>it's a box cutter
>I slit the braphog's throat
>I take the first sip of blood
>the giants of the gym notice whats going on and come after us
>we hide in the cracks in the floor

A wise man once said:
"You short guys have one advantage. Your height acts as a filter to basic bitches that obsess over shit like height"

It filters out girls who care about attractiveness?

>we hide until closing hours like usual
>everyone leaves sooner than expected
>something is wrong
>a giant in a hazmat suit comes into the gym carrying a gas tank
>on no
>he turns the valve and releases anti manlet gas
>I tell my brothers gas always sinks to the Lowest point, but they don't listen
>I climb out of the cracks
>use my climbing gear to climb all the way to the ceiling
>my brothers who stayed in the cracks fucking melt
>I-I told you guys...

>insecure manlet who thinks girls are only attracted to height, when 90% of the global population that has sex is under 6'.

nuuuuhhhhhhhhh

>6'

>I see an opening
>Rush over to where I killed the braphog
>take out syringe and inject myself with her blood
>oh no, the anti manlet gas is surrounding me
>I can feel it melting away my skin
>no way out...
>the blood of the giant kicks in
>I grow to 6'6
>the anti manlet gas no longer hurts me
>hazmat dude sees me
>"so the legend is tr-"
>I smash his head in with a barbell before he can finish
>open windows to let out all of the gas
>I tell the remaining manlets it's safe to come out
>they do, reluctantly
>the 5'6 elder wishes to speak with me in private
>I pick him up in the palm of my hand
>"user, I... we're grateful for all you have done for us, but... you can no longer be a part of our community... the other manlets, they'll want to become like you and soon there will be no manlets left."
>"But elder..."
>"please don't make this decision any harder... just go"
>anger overtakes me
>I crush the elder in my hand
>as I wipe the blood on my ripped too small pants I realize
>he was right
>I leave the gym and never come back

This, I'm 6'4 and when I hear women talking about height/talking down to shorter guys I always make sure to sneak in a few snarky comments about their flaws, fucking thots.

Console yourself with the fact that people (at least if they're genuine) who boast this much about their height probably don't have much else going in their lifes. If you do, you won't give a shit about being a "manlet". (Unless you're actually below 6'4, if so; KYS)

>All this bitching
Just lift you fucking faggots. Unless you're 5'6 or under stop complaining, it really isn't that bad. It's like you guys don't WANT to make it.

Everyone is throwing 6' here, 6'4 there but it feels like only amerilards care about that. I'm 172 (5'8) and I've always been in the average here in southern Europe. I had never heard about that manlet/lanklet thing before I started to browse 4chang.

where are you from exactly? i'm 180cm and i'm pretty average here

>Unironically 5'4
I should kms desu

5'6" manlet here. I just want to get back in shape and enjoy life with my qt 5' girlfriend.

Although i must say, it is fucking annoying getting treated like a kid by taller men, am 26 btw

i am 5'6 tho

5'8 manlet here ive got two dates this weekend. How many of you lanklets even touched a girl this year?

t.

By the gods I didn't know there was a South Carolinian capable of writing.

t. better Carolina

>5'9 is manlet cutoff point
>barefoot
>with shoes
>i wear boots for the comfort
>do you have these nike shox in a size 6
>i can lift x times my bodyweight
>i actually prefer tall girls
>make sure you don't get our feet in the group pic
>babe those heels don't look comfy why don't you wear flats tonight?

tfw she to dumb

Why?

>5’4 Turbo-Manlet
>qt3.14, 105lb ginger waifu that worships me
>Property Owner
>Comfy at-home job with one of the most popular companies on earth
>Lifting to keep mental health in check
>Literally 0 stress about bills, savings, etc

Idk user, I think all these insecure fucks are hilarious. Do you. As long as you have your finances straight, have love in your life and take care of yourself (physically and mentally), then you’re making it.

>he thinks Veeky Forums is his personal self support group

How's your first day here kiddo

Max cope

/thread
Why ruminate about things that are out of your control? This thread and others like it are dumb as fuck

>t. 6' 1

No, height doesn't correlate like that. It's fine to have preferences, god knows it's human fucking nature, but wouldn't it feel a bit off to you if a girl you were dating went
>"Omg, i m so happy you're (Your height)! If you were 2 inches shorter, I wouldn't even have considered it!"
Doesn't feel like a compliment, does it? Because you'd still be you even if you were 2 inches shorter, but her shallow requirement now would have prevented her from dating you, no matter how good of a match you could have been

what if i am 5'7?

>How's the weather up there
>You sure are tall
>Does gigantism run in the family
>Who runs Barter Town?

I win fights with my superior low center of gravity

I don't know who's a bigger try-hard anymore - those who keep putting manlets down or those who try to justify their existence through their height.

Most people's prejudices about male height is all subconscious, over 50% of CEO's in America are 6'0ft or over, yet make up less than 15% of the population, why such the big difference?

The simple fact that tall men are seen as leaders, the people will follow the tall men, it had little to do with how experienced or qualified they are and more to do with how people "felt" about him leading the company.

This applies to almost all aspects of life, the shorter you are the more likely people will treat you less of a man and more of a child.

If this wasn't true, then height discrimination wouldn't exist, woman wouldn't go after tall men, and more CEO's would be average height.

It's simple evolution, taller guys are on average stronger and faster, thus are more likely to catch/gather food and fight predators/other humans, So eventually we evolved to put more respect into taller humans as they're the one benefiting the tribe the most and thus will be most suitable to leading the tribe.

The reason very few of the population are over 6ft is because we lived in eras where height didn't matter much, the most desirable traits were a working man with a steady job, steady income, and can support the woman while she was a stay at home wife. At the same time everyone was in a relationship for life, so if you married someone you safely assume they're not cheating on you.

Nowadays things have changed drastically, majority of woman will have slept with several partners, ty have a choice of who to sleep with with a swipe of a phone app, sperm backs will literally reject you if you're under 5'11 because women absolutely do not buy average/shirt guys sperm. I guarantee the percentage of over 6'0 guys will rise in the next 20 years.

>taller guys are on average stronger and faster, thus are more likely to catch/gather food and fight predators/other humans
They're also less resistant/efficient/need more resources, are more prone to some injuries and are worse at escaping danger.
It doesn't have much to do with evolution, not yet. Food abundance is what triggered heigth increase and is fairly new parameter.
However people will probably get taller since tall men breed more today.

Tall men fuck more, but short men are more likely to breed with the scraps tall men leave behind.

Not true, we've dug up bones of humans 100,000 years ago who were average height, humans only started to get short after civilisation started because everyone just ate bread and rice their entire lives.

And animal products, don't forget the animal products.

>average height
Actually taller than current the height.
40,000 years ago men were tall for our current standards (180-185cm).
30,000 years later the average height was 20cm shorter. Human height fluctuates and humans evolved to be shorter during that period.

>mfw same position but Europe so it's not a problem
>180

>am actually 5'11 and 3/4

Will try this sometime, user