Lifting for girls

For those of you lifting for girls, did your success rate go up or remain the same? Also, differentiate between getting laid and getting gf, the latter being more interesting imo. Also, if you got yourself a gf, rate her looks/10 and have some, some intellectual honesty about what the fuck she actually looks like. Limit the fucking larping too tbqh, we're all curious to some extent.

your pic is a bad example, he has a massive dong thats why he gets qts

Megan is so fucking cute.

>that soyboy body

If you're doing it right it goes as follows in order of increasing gains

>Guys who lift
>Guys who don't lift
>MILFs & dirty old women
>Gays
>Young females

at the height of my lifting career before i stopped half a year ago i was getting cat calls every time i went out

body hair = soyboy
???

lift well puper

This. Pare is super qt.

he looks like he's never done any sort of physical activity in his life

why should he 2bh

Chad

Went from being unable to talk to girls to actually dating. Since I'm a social retard I typically didn't get a 2nd date. Eventually got a 4/10 GF and lost my vCard.

So lifting has definitely made things better. But things still suck.

Those are some attrocious boobs.

I got lucky with my girl, Im fat but I have some charisma, she's a solid 8/10 petite with nice curves but no belly. So im fucking blessed.

Im lifting to KEEP her. Because Ive been so fucking lucky, and whatever they tell you, we all know they like that hot body.

You should see what her husbando looks like

That's not why. It's because of his attractive face. Penis size is a myth. If you're atleast 5 inches you're good enough for most women who aren't size queens.

Literally all it take to attract most women is low bodyfat and good bone structure, but a good attitude will turn on any woman.

Not a myth, just easily offset with other features/attributes.
Nice digits.

Holy fucking shit. Quad doubles.

it was a joke you dumb dumb

>im fat
>she’s an 8/10
Doubt.jpeg

>get fit
>women like you now
>realize they are still all brainless normalfags

No it didnt

Watch the episode of Travel Man he is in as well. He seems like a really genuine dude and girls really glob onto that

more like soybisoy body if you know what i mean