Where does Veeky Forums meet women?

Where does Veeky Forums meet women?

Wherever the fuck I want

>my parents don’t understand my teenage angst reee

Gogoanime

Gym lobby

At your mother's house.

At work, the shopping centre, the street.
Foreign chicks are easiest to approach along with innocent young ones.

/soc/

I want to cum on those eyes.

>women
>meet
Don’t be retarded

kek

Why would they want to meet me

where does Veeky Forums MEAT women hurr hurr

In kindergarden.

i dont

This question doesn't deserve its own thread so I chose the thread with tits in the OP hoping its trafficked.

Someone told me beginners shouldn't be doing any bro splits and that I should be following a program. I know I'm eating right and my split hits everything so why shouldn't I continue? Why do I have to do someone's arbitrary program 'cos I'm not an expert or whatever? Maybe I'm not smart but I'm under the impression I can hit every muscle group 2x a week on my whateverthefuck works for me split.

But to answer your question OP literally anywhere. It's liberating. Once I stopped giving a fuck about rejection and what other people think of me after superficial interactions I started going up to QTs huwherever they were and practically harassing them. But it works.

>Dropped by friend's room today to give him some stuff he left at my place
>His gf was over and was video chatting with a friend
>Stay and talk for a minute to friend then leave
>Not 30 minutes later get a text
>"Haha dude my gf's friend said you're cute"
>Ok
>"Bro she lives in the dorm next door you want me to give her your snap? She is single and they talked about you for like 5 minutes"
>I don't know man, let me think about it
She looked cute, I'm just awkward as fuck and I know if I fuck things up word of my autism will get back to my friend and he'll give me shit over it.

>Practically anywhere

How do you approach them?

>mold growing on tongue

A lot of times I'll just ask them a question or make a funny observation and a conversation starts. They'll answer and I'll have a story to tell or a funny joke. I started treating dime pieces like I'd treat a regular ol' dude (just one I'd watch my tongue around) in like 9th grade and it does wonders. It's hard to pretend you're not talking to someone you want to be sitting on your face at every point in time, but if you do it you won't come off as creepy or annoying. It'll take awhile to get used to but that's my best advice.

Oh also sometimes if I just don't give a shit I'll come on really heavy with the "you're cute as hell" compliments and ask for a #. Sometimes I tell them my phone died and that I need to borrow theirs, call my phone, and get their # that way. Never had that fail, they think it's hilarious. Honestly 99% of getting a woman not to be repulsed by you, which I think is their default, is to just not be socially retarded. Having a modicum of charisma is way easier than going through years of lifting, meticulous dieting, sleeping just right, and juicing. At least that's my experience. But maybe I'm full of shit because I haven't been jacked yet. Will update. I do fine right now though.

>let me think about it

Oh, son... has it come to this?

Confidence is the first step user. Bettering yourself physically is only half the battle. Take a chance, it might really work out for you.

Actually not a bad answer. Doesn't sound to eager.

why don't girls clean their tongue before taking pictures like this? yuck.

Damn, imagine them fucking. Must be like an old wrinkly skeleton moving back and forth before he empties into her nubile young body

Sounds like a huge amount of work

I don't

>browse on an anime fetish board
>meet women

Okay faggot

I use online websites, have fucked atleast 10 females online, and I'm not that great looking.

Why does nobody who ever says they're not that great looking but get laid post pics?

Mirin hard you made it desu

Why would your appearance matter if you're fucking them online

Church.

/r9k/

go to uni
meet all the cute Asian chicks
fuck a couple
meet a thiccc curly haired blonde at the gym
cuff her

Basically met gf through Veeky Forums

the dream

you asked the wrong question, you can meet women everywhere, but THE woman, now that, is much much more trickier. usualy you should find one without a mom. that grew with only dad, those learned how to pull their own weight from day 1 they could work. and were not spoiled by their mom. trust me.