How to get bigger forearms?

how to get bigger forearms?

Do pullups faggot

Heavy deads, heavy shrugs and farmers walks.
/thread

This.
Also genetics. I know some very strong guys with tiny forearms.

Reverse grip curls, sets of 20.

but pullups work the back muscles don't they?

Wrist rollers, fat bar everything(pull ups, deadlifts, rows etc etc) and wrist curls.

hammer curls

wrong thread, my bad

More like very weak guys with big forearms.

Not possible, ive never met a guy that had big forearms that wasn't strong as fuck

>What is a compound lift?

suitcase deadlift from the rack

hold for 15-30 seconds

Isolated forearm work, handgrippers, farmer's carry, it's really not hard to get the muscles to grow if you hit them properly

Deadlifts/ squeeze the grip tight as u can

Do 40+ squats with 60lb+ dumbells in each hand your forearms will be pumped like you wouldn't believe. Your forearms work hard to keep good squat form which gives it a better pump than just farmers walkin around. If you fuck up your form you could be headed to snap city though so don't fuck up.

No, you did good.

i made a forearms roller today. curious to see how well it works. anybody know how long/how many reps i do with this thing? also, curious about weight.

cute

Work every muscle group in the area frequently.
Including the pronators and supinators, for very high reps, you can do them daily.

I’ve found between DLs, barbell rows, shrugs and curls my forearms just naturally grow without any isolation

The girl's nice too.

Never use straps, do much of your pulling work using thick bars or other difficult implements, and just grip everything like you fucking mean it.