I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS TO SELL LAST NIGHT BEFORE THE NEWS. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME??...

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS TO SELL LAST NIGHT BEFORE THE NEWS. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME??? NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO COMPETE WITH MASSES OF WEAK HANDS SELLING LOWER AND LOWER.

Got out at 500k, when are you buying back in?

When it bottoms, sideways movement is the safest, timing the market when it's dropping is asking for trouble.

Classic buy the rumour sell the news. The news was shit, what a disaster.

>mfw finally enough of an oldfag to just sit back and laugh at retards buying the news/ATH/pre-pumped coins

when it consolidates around 3700-3800.

yeah, people will never learn. people will never not "buy the rumor sell the news". it doesn't even matter if the news is good or bad or that there's no news to announce. as long as people believe there's some kind of "news" they will sell. just take a look at chainlink and the sibos event.

there are no news yet

HAHHAHAHA I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU FAGGOTS THAT FELT FOR THE CHINA RUMOUR I MADE LIKE 10 POSTS HERE SHILLING THAT SHIT AND THEN I UNLOADED ON YOU ON 600k HHHAHAHAHAHA YOU DUMB FAGGOTS WILL NEVER LEARN THANK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

haha, buy high, sell low. btw, I set buy order at 35 last night, lucky it did not filled. now this shit will drop below 30's.

>selling lower and lower
>NEO
>top kek

Back AT LEAST to 0,005 in few hours, screenshot this.

Bought 5 NEO for the lulz

do you know what cutting your losses mean? if you don't sell before it falls lower you're going to lose so much more and it'll take you a longer time to recover. being in NEO on the day of the announcement was risky as hell anyway. i don't know why people held until today.

the AMA on Ontology was not the news faggots
leider said the AMA had nothing to do with the news
stay retarded and poor Veeky Forums

same lmao. still comfy af

>Only retard bronies are holding neo right now

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

I seriously hope you get cancer like your dying whore mother

Hope you bought the dip, faggots.

This thread is the reason why Veeky Forums won't make it and wakecuck for the rest of its life.

lol, this shit will fall below 30$, stop u r losses and get out. there is no news, chinkis bluffed you.

>he thinks the dip is over
just wait until today is over and there's no other news coming out

you sound comfy kek

>wakecuck
GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKE UP!

and already made $10. too easy.

>$10
>too easy

I can decently read a chart, so I didn't panicked when I saw the red candles.

As I said, it will bounce back to 0,005 in no time..

Right, I'm also investing in the knee pads industry, there will be a boom in few years.

that was a clear dead cat bounce btw. we're going lower now, most probably to 3700-3900

YAMEROOOOOO! 3 LIFETIMES OF BAG HOLDING!

You've no idea what you're talking about, you're just saying random numbers, am I right?

0.006 tonight, screencap again this.

there's so much confusion around the announcement that I think it will pump back to 005 back down a bit, then a slow creep up to 6

if the ontology ICO was the news it will take a bit for the market to understand the significance of it.

PRC didn't change regulations. NEO and Ontology have built a way to circumvent it. Let that sink in.

Lol, wrong friendo. no point holding something you can't sell.

Wrong kiddo. You are a noob in crypto and you will miss out on a 30-40% gain in the next 12hours. Screenkap this

Karma's a Bitch Motherfucker.

Will do. I have already made 13k from $500 in crypto. I think I'll continue to do just fine.

.0057 tonight screenshot this. neo new

delusional

0.08 tonight screenkap this

the market was so hungry for something earth shattering that it's undervaluing the announcements so far

give it an couple of hours to sink in.

here user, I'll connect the dots for you: DHF presented Ontology in Shanghai and soon New York. Ontology+NEO will be a way for AMERICAN and CHINESE investors to participate in ICOs.

We expected PRC to change ICO regulation. Instead, NEO figured out how to work within Chinese regs AND American regs.

This will get clarified tomorrow at the Swissnex conference by DHF himself. The market will have just begun figuring this out by then.

.006 is hardly out of the question by tonight.

DO YOUR KEGELS

the bounce is happening and new rumors are kicking in , garganteous contracts with chinese state. One on power distribution and the other on chinese land ownership contracts.

SOURCE?????????

HOLY FUCK. If even 1% of that is true....

of course its not true you R-tard

>losses
lol I bought at $5

hehehe yeah i bought btc at 50 cents