So we all know that chicken is the most perfect food we're blessed to exist with. How do you prepare it...

So we all know that chicken is the most perfect food we're blessed to exist with. How do you prepare it? How do you get the crunch of crispy chicken without using the poisonous bread?

burn it faggit

you dont

or this

I got a george foreman grill at a thrift store (they are always there) for $5. Holy shit it cooks the chicken perfectly without needing any oil or anything.

Flour then eggwash then flour/cracker crumb mix
Then onto the pan for shallow fry, flip, rest on paper towel to drain oil

Homemade tendies

god i fucking hate ketofags. fucking gas yourself.

I've been doing this lately. I coat it in bbq sauce and throw it on there for a couple minutes. Makes a mess though with the bbq sauce. Do you use tin foil? Also have you tried it with frozen chicken?

>gas yourself
>never heard of ketofarts

CARBS

im a pleb but i use all my funds from not having a gf to buying precooked chicken at the grocery store.

ill get the cold fried stuff and peel off the skin. it's usually sorta cheap since it's day old and its good to graze on when drinking whisky diet soda and wondering why your life turned out this way.

You could try almond flour instead of regular flour. I feel like I also saw something about coating it with cauliflower but I can't find the recipe anymore.

Start buying them with the skin you cracker ass cracker. Lrn 2 cook

Usually I put chicken breasts in a brine overnight and bake them. Maybe a bit of pepper on them or a bit of "italian" or poultry seasoning mix, but they don't need anything to taste good after the brine.

>Take chicken breast
>Use bottom of big glass or anything to smash it to an even thickness.
>put warm water, garlic and some spices and herbs you like in a bowl
>Let chicken soak in that bowl for 15 min
>Take out of bowl, season chicken
>roll it up in whole flour
>Put on hot pan with a NICE amount of butter
>Cook one side for 1 minute
>Turn heat to low
>put teaspoon of water onto pan to create steam
>lock steam in by covering pan
>cook for 10 minutes without removing cover
>Serve with rice and broccoli

Brehs, listen to me on this one. You need to get pic related for cooking chicken. It's unreal. You get the juiciest chicken you've ever eaten every single time. And here's the best part. You just set it up and let it go. You don't have to worry about over cooking or anything. Set it up before you go to the gym and have chicken whenever you get home.

sous vide isn't even cooking..

Go back to the 18th century and bring your boiled meats with you.

nigga it ain't boiled meat, it's cooked in whatever you put in the bag. The meat doesn't touch the water.

Sous vide chicken thighs are GOAT. Unfortunately, sous vide is trendy right now and the cookers are more than most people here want to spend on a cooking gadget, so they'll whine and claim it's shit without even trying it

>inb4 Veeky Forums shows up screeching and banging their filthy cast iron pans

Oh good, we can beat their asses and steal their pans. Cast iron is the best thing for searing meat cooked sous vide

I do so much cardio the salt content doesn't even matter. I eat swanson canned chicken. Almost protein powder level lean.

Do you also have an Anova?
If so do you also get the issue where steam gets in the vents and fucks up the temperature reading?
I have to put tape over my vents

Are good for you

I've got an Anova One, the older, bulky one without the bluetooth shit. Never had that problem

>Heat butter on pan
>Put chicken
>Eat it when ready
That's all you need to eat chicken. Bare minimum. Anything more than that is a waste of time and money.

I've done it with frozen. Obviously takes longer to cook, not a huge difference in texture, but if you eat a lot of chicken you'll notice but it isn't too bad. If you want to use a sauce on frozen, I'd recommend foil pockets in the oven. Open them up for the last 10 minutes or so.

for a keto treat, make fried chicken but replace the flour/bread crumbs with really finley ground pork rinds.

stay mad faggot