I don't want to squat

i don't want to squat
i really dont

How often do you do it user?

so don't

it's one exercise out of the 10000 exercises you could be doing

I ate a big ass meal 4 hours ago and I'm trying to pump myself up to go. Any advice?

then dont.

It's a meme that you have to squat. I have a blown knee so I haven't been able to squat for years. It's not a big deal at all. Do other shit. Unless you're overly concerned with having gigantic legs or trying to be some shitty powerlifter, squats are avoidable.

I got you man. Always wondered what happens to this guy

squatting hurts my hip flexors why

if you need external motivation to go lift an inanimate object up and down, then you are weak and will never make it

Just do 45° leg press and make sure your legs are fully locked each rep. Pussy reps yield pussy results

i just want to bench press . but squatting seems so popular now

Truely. We are one in the same

Since someone took notice

i think that stupid skip leg day meme scared people

>Been cyclin to work, back and forth home, for 7 years
Every day was leg day.

When I started I hated squats so much I told myself I'd get 405 then stop trying to increase my squat. Just hit 425 recently and now I want to chase 500. Still hate squats. It never ends.

Feel that way about diddlies. Squats are my fave lift desu

Thanks my boi, today will be a pr day.

what helps me is to eat, run some errands or do some work then hit the gym after an hour. Keep the momentum

>tfw squat 3x a week
>tfw seeing cunts that need to squat only once a week complaining

I squat, yet every time I do, the bottom of my belt pinches at the bottom of my squat and causes bruises. This is the only exercise which does it. Loosening my belt only causes it to slip while squatting.

Any suggestions? Or just eat the bruises 'till the belt conforms to my shape more?

>using belt for squats

Enjoy your weak core.

squating really hurts my back with the stupid bar, when does that shit go away

I only chuck it on when doing >1/2/3/4 because what's the point of risking injury?

>risking injury?
Learn proper squat form and get a stronger core.

bro it can't be any worse than me

>manlet (168cm / 5' 6")
>150 lbs body weight
>failed 185 lbs squat 3 fucking times

Its time to squat son

45 degrees between calf and thigh? What am i stretch Armstrong

Is he bragging about drinking water?
Larp

Trust me brother, change your mindset stick to what you want to do, bitches will come, but not in the way you're thinking

>murder everyone in the gym
wow, what did he mean by this?