How do i stop being a skinnyfat?

My arms are very thin and skinny, my neck is also pretty thin and my head is fucking huge, but that's just the begining, mt lower belly is so fucking big and round (i don't drink alcohol), it's also very hard not squishy at all, my guts hurt regulary and i shit sticky poop when it happends, i don't know whats the problem i don't eat that much, in fact i only eat like 3 times a day so what should i do?

ss + gomad

>tfw 0.5/1/1.5/2 5'10" 165lbs skinny fat

1/2/3/4 same height i barely look like i lift

you eat a bad diet, you should get on a program like PPL or Bro-Splits or something that's not SS and then eat a ~500 kcal surplus, completely change your macros and do cardio 2-3 times a week for at least 15-30 minutes, getting your heart rate up as high as possible

you're skinny fat, have indigestion and bowel problems because you eat inflammatory, fattening, oil covered, low nutrient density food

Roids

Just eat more and you'll be regular fat.

do SS, drink a lot of milk, and do a dirty bulk (ie just try to eat as much as possible). you can do that for 8 months then cut the fat afterwards.

he has bowel problems user, he shouldn't dirty bulk, his body is sick

Start doing pull ups

Post yourself so we can give good advice

what is my bf%? I'm thinking 17-19%?

SS for 3-4 months then do some higher volume stuff. do it consistently and you should be firmly out of skinny fat mode within half a year. start controlling your diet closely and you can be ripped even by that time

>44672878
best answer so far. do this op. you'll be out of dyel in 4 months top s

Read the sticky and then reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep

Remember, don't lift, because if you lift, you only gain fat if you eat at a surplus, and you don't gain muscle if you lift but eat maintenance. So don't lift. You can never ever become not skinnyfat ever at all, it's permanent. Don't lift, I swear if you fucking lift I'll kill you.

like 18-20% its bulging off of your abdomen, need to change your diet and do cardio man

>do cardio
would something like 30-60mins every off day and 10-15mins light intensity after each workout be ok?

>change your macros
Yeah but to what? What diet is best? I am incredibly impressionable as well as indecisive. I can't stick to a diet for more than three days because I keep changing it based on the latest meme or some random Veeky Forumsizen's advice. I have no idea what I should be commited to doing.

The only thing I know for sure is that my protein should be high, and should mostly come from the flesh of an animal.

>belly big and round, not squishy

youre mistaking hips for belly

neck and arms is very thin = feminine bone structure

op post an example of what looks similar to you

>become very skinny
Or
>become very fat

yeah that sounds right, make sure you're actually getting heart rate to maximum or its basically worthless
check the sticky my nigger

This. You are skinny enough to bulk and fat enough to cut, you can do whatever you want. In any case: lift.

I wanna come at this from the other angle.

I'm a fatty fatty fatty and I want to build muscle but it seems pointless because I have about 70-90 pounds to lose.

I'll basically be eating at a deficit for a long, long time. I know I can make newbie gains, but after that, what's left for me until I bulk in 54542344 months? Just curious if anyone/any fatties have knowledge of what I should be doing realistically

For the record I'm getting at least 150/g protein a day. I know that's not enough but my deficit is large and I had no idea hitting my macros would be this difficult on a cut. I'm basically only eating chicken and drinking whey.

Though, to brag, yesterday I hit 210 g protein @ 1600cals. Shit was dope.

SS + GOMAD

You could try to put your head in a vice to make it smaller. Add a rotation to the handle every day and keep track of your progress. Also ice wraps on the head at night will help it shrink to normal size.

Regarding your swollen belly, I recommend heavy doses of laxatives to get all the gas out.

Neck muscles are trained by biting (gorillas have huge necks from chewing hard stuff). Take an old pair of shoes with a thick sole and chew them for an half-hour or so.

For the skinny arms, the best is to do dumbbell curls.

>i only eat like 3 times a day so what should i do?

What a pointless thing to say. The # of meals you eat is irrelevant. It's the number of calories, quality of food, etc.

>my guts hurt regulary and i shit sticky poop

See a doctor and get that sorted out before you do anything else.

Read the sticky.

Then he'll be fat fat.

>Eat enough to gain weight, but not too fast.
>Do compounds, but not increase weight unless you're sure your form is good. Get form checks at gym.

I can't seem to burn off the little gut I have going on. I've tried fasted HIIT and loads of other stuff. Hate this shit. It shouldn't be this hard

Wtf? Dude you have no muscle thats why you look so flabby work your abs

How about lifting you skinnyfat fuck...
First of all you have loose skin which takes forever to recover,: why not fill it up with some muscles???

If you have hair as abs muscles, they wont shot.

you should read the fucking sticky

Fuck losing weight. You need to lift more and eat more. That tiny bit of skin on your stomach is nothing.

High visceral fat, insulin resistance, probable kidney damage and obliterated gut flora.

I don't mind being skelly but I ain't bulking until I can see my abs.

>I ain't bulking until I can see my abs
You won't see your abs unless you bulk you fucking idiot.

kek

Eating at surplus will make OP`s gut even bigger. This is terrible for the psychologic. I recommend a caloric deficit until 10-12% BF.

No, I think you're the idiot. Even literal aushswitz survivors who were starved for weeks had visible abs. It's just stubborn fat.

could read the sticky
read the sticky
the sticky
s t i c k y
S T I C K Y

Probably bait but...
Greyskull LP + Intermittent Fasting + 1kg Veggies day.

Cut out processed food, soda.

>Such a weakling even your pic is tiny.
Not going to make it.

as a guy who always had slightly bulging hips until i really got my secks pack defined, you might just have bad fat storage genes. since i can see your upper abs i'd say 15-17% if that's the case. that or you are fat and just have an alan thrall perma 2-pack.