You're not my BUDDEH guy!

not your guy, friend

THANK YOU BUDDEH

Nggh, fine...

DAILY REMINDER TO DRINK MORE BEER.
YOU'RE NOT A SOIBOI, ARE YOU?
YOU COULD USE THE CHEST HAIR.

I'm not drinking beer during my cut

Get a desk treadmill and don't sit down during the day. Then it's not really an issue, especially if you actually do your cardio.
If you have to sit down at work, you can buy a cheapo lift for your monitor and mouse/keyboard. Your boss wont complain if you confidently tell them about the health and productivity benefits.

nah mate, I've handed in my resignation at my job and preparing for a Veeky Forums career in some months. Just 2 beers in the evening absolutely wreck my lifting strength the day after so it's not worth.

Not gonna make it

>beer
>full of hops, estrogenic
>plus alcohol which lowers test
Fuck outta here shlomo and take your soyboy juice with you

Just 300 years ago we would have woken up to a pint of Ale or Beer in the morning instead of the usual tea, coffee, water. These were all considered to be an effeminate and rich people drink (who were the weaklings and leaches of society...and still are).

Think about it.

you're an idiot. Yes people drank a lot of alcohol back in the day. But do you know why they didn't mostly drink water? Because it was so fucking dirty you could die from it. Alcohol kills the bacterias so it was safer at that time.

what's the best drinks bottle?

the 2 gallon jug ofc

capacity 10/10
ease of swigs 4/10

>and is just drinking out of it
what the fuck else does she want him to do? What is the other option to do with that water?