Big Strong Women

Are you Gay if you get a hard on for big muscular Women ?
Make it a thread if you like post your pic
I just thing you could really give them a pounding ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
instagram.com/cindytraining/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like women with big and strong upper backs

backs are great

If they had short hair theyd look like dudes from the back. Its gay.

i saw a woman who looked like brooke wells in real life at my gym once (not qt face, might have had receding hairline)
and a muscular woman is like uncanny valley in real life. its unsettling and intimidating
i am perfectly capable of fapping to some muscle girls tho.

A girl who knows how to throw down is one of my biggest turn ons.

>Are you Gay if you get a hard on for big muscular Women ?
>Is it gay if I get a hard on for women?

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where dicks can be feminine and getting an errection looking at women can be gay

whats more gay, fucking a "man" with a pussy or a "woman" with a cock?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Making them have sex,filming it and cashing in

> what's more gay
> fucking a man
> or fucking a woman
The state of fit.

if she's not natty you're gay

i don't see how your link applies
you could say "they're both gay"
i said which one is more gay in your opinion

fucking the woman who is trying to be a man, or fucking the man who is trying to be a woman?
is this the same as
> "Roger opposed an atheist argument against Christianity, so he must be a Christian"

Only if what attracted you to them is their masculine bodies and muscularity.

I can probably sink all nine to a swole chick and break her back with some dicking if I don't focus on the muscle and roid ravaged voice.
But hell, dominating a big bitch and powerfucking her into the ground so hard tthat she think she's getting raped seems kind of fun.

The fallacy is that you're implying I need to fuck either, or only one of them.

But to fancy you question, I'd rather fuck the chick if she's feminine looking enough, because in attracted to women.
Genitelia is important, but that isn't something we immediately associate with attraction, since it's not immediately present.

Depends on what you're focusing on when you're fucking.

If you know that the woman is a transexual and decide to go ahead with it while focusing on the female parts, then you're bi or horribly horribly thirsty and only see them as easy mouth ass and tits..

If you only focus on the dick and how it's a dude playing pretend then you're gay.

If you don't know and you fuck them. You're straight...and a rape victim.

As for trans"men"
If you don't know that they are women and you try to fuck them. You're gay or bi. Obviously

If you fuck them while knowing but focus on what makes them male in apperance. See above.

If you do know that they are women playing pretend and focus on the pussy only. Then you're bi or horribly horribly thirsty and see them only as easy pussy.

If you don't know that they are trans and fuck them. Then you are gay...and a rape victim.

where do "you" come in?
its a general question that you can remove yourself from the scenario

i really think you're using fallacy wrong, i was asking an opinion question.
the fallacy you linked would be if you said it was less gay to fuck the biological man who looked like a woman, then people would say you want to fuck a shemale. but all you would be saying is that it is less gay than fucking buck angel

Do you not know what a pussy looks like son?

If you don't find this attractive then you're a faggot.

norway flag?
pass

Not attractive, but I'd give her the D.

>shitty tattoos
Nope

i guess i'm gay then

gay as fuck, soz

From the thumbnail I was 90% confident it was pic related
Then I saw "Women" in the threat title

You are not gay unless you want to fuck a guy.

t. gaylord

>shitty tattoos
>off cycle
>shitty diet
>fat

I'd still fuck, but I'd go to church after.

>Are you Gay if you get a hard on for big muscular Women ?
If you like them because you like strong women or you like muscles, no
If you like them because they look like men, yes

Its really not that hard to understand.

With the exception of gluteus and abs, muscularity is associated with masculinity, user. So, you're gay either way.

It's gay, but it has enough plausible deniability that you can fool some people (primarily yourself) into believing you're not gay. Of course it's just a transitory phase and eventually you will realize that you're gay and need another man's cock inside you to feel satisfied.

>muscularity is associated with masculinity
Appealing to tradition.

more like, appealing to reality, science, ethology, human sexuality and physiology.

For women, testosterone is associated with libido.

..as is circulation, and other fitness metrics, which are correlative with energy levels, muscular discipline in moving and posing, esteem, endurance, and awareness.

If you're suggesting that testosterone levels in women should be as high as males disregarding anything else, or that testosterone levels in women are a signal of their fertility, I shall assume I'm talking to a literal child. Well, not that I'm surprised given the place

>fake tits
every time

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Came across this beast today... such a shame, he could have been a Chad but decided instead to be a Stacy.

she has some good pron videos

lol nice fake

Not even remotely fake. I didn't block out the user ID, look it up yourself.

the chick is cindy landolt not janice in dc
instagram.com/cindytraining/

>>libido
>fertility

PS, the potential of testosterone in the prenatal environment is correlative with subsequent androgeny.

Well shit, I guess somebody was trolling.

>only testosterone matters for libido
>libido and fertility don't match
just choke on a cock rather that attempting to rationalize your attraction for muscular partners with a roided clit.

Those are both different arguments, but the latter is technically true (correlation vs. causation).

This is the litmus test
Bravo user