Fuck this gay ass shit...

Fuck this gay ass shit. Gave me golfer's elbow after 3 sets and now I can't do anything at the gym except squats for the next month. AVOID IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3y5z4E8GoRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that, some kind of unicycle?

maybe don't do it with bad form

just started ab wheel recently, shit works too fucking good. whole core was sore for over a week. tried dragon flags, hanging leg raise, planks, etc and nothing else comes even close

HOLY FUCK IS THAT WHY I HAVE GOLFERS ELBOW?

I have golfers elbow and I own one of these too. I haven't used it for a long time and I still have bad elbow, tho.

>mfw using this without snapping my back or elbow up
get on my level plebs

Yeah I have to skip every other ab workout after doing these. Last place to recover for me.

just stop golfing then you fucking idiot

If this shit gave you Tendinitis then maybe you should focus on some basic fucking movements like push ups and inverted rows for a bit with maybe hanging leg raises because there's no fucking way you can do a pull up or a dip either without blowing out a fucking joint.

Get a brace you nigger and stop whining

That's because you cheaped out and got the ghetto wheel instead of the Perfect Fitness™ Ab Carver Pro™

Gave me a hearty kek

Oh shit it's a meme? I ordered it 2 days ago

I hope you didn't forget to also order the Perfect Fitness™ Perfect Pushup Elite™!

if you do rollouts with locked arms youre a fucking retard. if you get tendonitis with bent elbows youre a fucking dyel

>exercise that is specially hard on joints and tendons
>do it like a retard and get hurt
you can just jump into those kinds of exercises as if they were squats or bench and expect not to get hurt

also your elbows were probably already shit to begin with

No, but is that ab wheel a meme? I can still refund it

You should have locked elbows

No, it's the best wheel for rollouts because it's wide and angled so you can do left or right sided rollouts. As OP learned though, these are a LOT harder on your body than you'd think. You have to be careful to not overdo it or you can hurt yourself.

Do planks, you plebs.

kek my uncle has these

Try stretching and not having muscle imbalances in your joints you dumb nignogs

I wonder what went though the guy's mind when he decided to shop this.

I've been using this thing up to three times a week for over a year now and my elbows are fine. Have you tried not being a frail fag?

>telling someone to do planks instead of ab wheel
Now everyone knows your core is shit

How fat do you have to be for this to hurt your elbow? My elbow is already fucked up (tendinitis) and this doesn't hurt it.

Goodwill for $4. I was happu

>Forw ard

Keep trying, China.

This one isn’t a meme though. It gives you more range of motion.

What size do I choose if I have 15.5" bicep and 12.5" forearm? L?

I also just got one of these, took me a few hours to fix my form

once I did, holy jesus do my abs hurt all the time now, you're not kidding sista

what in the fuck is that?

>Muscle imbalances in your joints
Are you fucking retarded? Maybe try lifting dumb fuck

>using meme shit instead of just doing crunches
your own fault desu OP

>Working "abs"
>ever.
Literally cardio-bunny tier.

Bayonetta.

Its because you dont know how to activate your core, this causes your lats and triceps do the work and pull your elbow at the bottom. to active abs your back should get rounded and you should try to maintain that position as much as possible, any lumbar extention during this exercise is dangerous

I used to fuck my joints up every workout because i wasnt flexing the muscles around them every lift, so a huge amount of the load was based on how much my joints were resisting, not how much i was lifting. Just means you have bad form and arent making an effort to use the right muscles.

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

youtube.com/watch?v=3y5z4E8GoRM

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING WRONG ALL THIS TIME?

>he fell for the heavy squats and deadlift are enough for abs
Enjoy looking like shit

I figured this out the other day. Feels like such a silly mistake, right?

whos this noob

looks like an allspark

Just got one today, why is it so fucking hard

I can do 1/2/3/4 for reps yet I feel like a bitch, I can't even go far out

t. ablet

The more your work your abs, the higher bodyfat they will become visible at.

found the fatass bloatmaxxer

are you me?

what kind of dildo would use one of these? people evolved to push things and pick things up not fucking roll on a wheel

said the humanoid manifestation of autism as he ticker-tapped on his automated thought conveyor before SWOOSHING his digital opinion down the e-line converting in and out of binary and onto the glowing showing screen for all to see.

I would unironically buy this because it looks cool. I dont care if it doesn't work any better than a normal roller.

Serious question: my left elbow is pretty shot. Even light benching means it will hurt later. I'm dyel so I'm at a loss. I've adjusted form and taken month long breaks but it keeps happening. What do?

funny enough he's still pushing the buttons on his keyboard
>literally evolved to shit post

Im at 2/3/4/5 and it's hard for me. I do 4 sets of 10 with full extension and I'm sore for the entire next day. I built up my core doing sit ups holding 2x45 plates above my head and never got DOMS from it but this goofy little fucking $5 wheel tears my shit up.

The first time I tried it, I assumed my strong core meant that I would be able to do standing roll outs and I pretty much just feel straight to the ground.... not a chance.

Nigga humans evolved to do all kinds od different motions, for example I THRUSTED into your mom last night

>actually falling for it

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

F U C K
U
C
K

me

Standing ab wheel master race reporting in shit lords.

For some reason, whenever I use this, my abs are never sore

This looks like it came off Judge Dredd's motorcycle.

>now I can't do anything at the gym except squats for the next month
And the problem with that is...?

this
I use it once a week every week. OP is just retarded and didn't use it properly.

I was in the thread that this happened, someone said she had long legs and that they were photoshopped so someone made her legs even longer as a joke.

FLAPPY FLAPPY GO AWAY DO NOT STEAL MY BUTT TODAY

FLAPPY FLAPPY GO AWAY DO NOT STEAL MY BUTT AWAY

samefag

fuckin mono wheel beyblade usein motherfucker..

Flappy Flappy go away, do not steal my butt today

I almost got knocked the fuck out by one of these earlier, good for abdominal gains tho

what did you do with it?

idk if you've used one before but they work kinda like those wind up toy cars. I was on my last set and thought fuck it, may as well go to failure. Fail on like the 13th rep and fall on my stomach and let go of it without thinking only for it to fly back towards me and hit me in the face

>getting golfer's elbow from something other than golf

Typical American retard

Underrated

how does it feel to be this much of a brainlet and an ablet at the same time?

ikr?

if you do planks right they compete with ab wheel.

you did it wrong but the only thing I do is regular crunches slowly and leg raises with weights, don't waste time with them

I can do 3x15 and was pretty proud
Tried to do one standing rollout and my lower back almost exploded, how do i progress this shit

increase weight, increase range of motion. Do partial standing rollouts to a wall and gradually increase the distance.