What do you eat on your cheat days? I'm getting some greasy fried chicken, large chips and 600ml coke from KFC tomorrow...

What do you eat on your cheat days? I'm getting some greasy fried chicken, large chips and 600ml coke from KFC tomorrow. Yeah boy!

I eat bread on cheat days

I know, seriously. You shouldn't be having cheat days do you want to get fit or do you want to eat shit.
Know how many calories you need, work out your macros and stick to it.

>cheet dey

Why is a cheat day so bad if you manage it the rest of the time? I lost 85lbs while having a cheat day once a week. As long as you're not eating like 5000 calories or more I don't see the big deal.

Italian Hoagie

TGI Fridays!!!

Cola wings, loaded fries, onion rings

Donner kebab

>never ever have fun ever

>Purposely having a hedonistic binge planned out every single week

checked. my nigga

Checked
I hate Turks but Döner is incredible

its actually a good thing to have a cheat day. if you don't, your metabolism will adjust and you might start gaining weight at 1500 cal a day or something

>affirm my unhealthy choices
you already know that cheat meals will set you back, the only reason you're here is so other people can tell you that a "cheat day" is a good thing. the only people saying that are unhealthy retards who are also looking for affirmation. a cruel cycle of unhealthy retards jerking off other unhealthy retards

I eat bread, 20% fat hamburgers, and milk every day when bulking

Still gain muscle while staying around 15% and don't gain that much fat thanks to intermittent fasting

This is what fat fucks say. Total brobese science

Can anyone confirm? Makes sense as your TDEE will go down with the weight you lose.

I used to eat popeyes but the one I can go to gave me pieces that were still raw in the middle.

Now I go to to the Vietnamese restaurant down the street and order 2-3 meals

it's true that your tdee will go down with weight you lose, but you would have to be like fucking 40 pounds for your tdee to be 1500

Hes partially right. I lost 52 pounds and when I hit 315 I stagnated for a whole week dispite 1500 a day and excersize. I ate at maintenance for almost a week then started a fast and since then I'm down to 310.

I usually get hot wings from a bar and a pitcher of beer

This and it also gets it out of your system kinda like sex

If you have a consistent caloric deficit your body will try to lower its energy consumption down to that level. So if you start out with a BMR of 2500/day and start eating only 2000/day, within a few months your BMR will drop down to 2000 and you will stop losing weight. People tell you to double down, so you bring it down to 1500, but your BMR can go that low as well but its hard for it to go much lower. With a metabolic rate this low you will feel fatigued, brain fog, be irritable, and generally low-functioning. You will feel like shit and your body will be sending you hormones telling you to eat constantly. Everyone eventually caves (the long term success rate for CICO diets is literally

So lets say I'm 3 months into a cut, will I have to adjust by eating less than the already small amount I am eating?

Yes, your BMR doesn't go down linearly, it changes in response to both your size and how much you're eating.

There is a place near my house called joellas hot chicken. They have spicy fried chicken tenders that are amazing.

it tastes sort of like restaurant quality of KFC nashville hot

It looks like a rectum with a cyst but I'll be damned if I wouldn't chow down.

A couple of Big Macs and some fries. Aww yeeaaahhhh

Saturday. Eat supper then beer and beer only until I go to bed.
7-8 usually

M8 use the app and get a mighty bucket for £4.50

My weakness is mickey dees nuggets, I get a 20-pack with fries like twice per month

I don't have planned cheat days.
I skip meals or eat less when I want to drink alcohol. Works for cutting, done with the bulking meme.

Eh almost every day is a cheat day desu. Usually taco Bell, burger king 2 for 6, or a couple gyros from a local shop

I kinda have that ritual with some of my friends where we eat at an all you can eat japanese place and then play smash bros 4.
I mainly eat sushis and makis (salmon and avocado), its a bit expensive but the macros are good and since I eat wasabi and drink water there really aren't that many calories

cozido à portuguesa

shit's goat, or any fatty cut of pork with some nice roasted potatoes and a salad because I simply cannot eat a meal without some greens, plus tastes great.

or bread, sardines and some tomato, pepper, onion salad seasoned with olive oil, white wine vinegar, oregano and salt

Shawerma

My nigga

I don't have a cheat day, I have a refeed day.

Eating KFC is the equivalence of freebasing cocaine, YOU'RE LITERALLY FREEBASING CALORIES!!

post more!

Every day is cheat day if you are hoping for a late growth spurt.

Nah, pretty counterproductive in my opinion unless you really need a mental break.

Have a refeed day (high as fuck carbs, especially starchy carbs like pasta, bread, etc, avoid fructose as that will just replenish liver glycogen and not muscle glycogen, low fat, keep protein low/moderate too) once every 2-3 weeks once you get to about 12-14%. I feel like I don't need them until I get really lean and flat looking so I personally don't bother until I get to around what I reckon would be 12%

>not having lads you can go out and hve genuine fun with

A whole roasted chicken with bread fresh from the bakery.