While youre SLAVING AWAY six days a week on your PEE PEE ELL...

while youre SLAVING AWAY six days a week on your PEE PEE ELL, autistically tracking your progress in OPEN OFFICE CALC (because you cant afford Microsoft Office Suite), prefecting your BENCH and SQUAT form, tracking your calories and macros

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

goes to the gym TWICE a WEEK
maxes out on MEME LIFTS
devours BUFFETS
and STILL looks infinitely more JACKED than you and outlifts you in SOME OBSCURE DEADLIFT VARAINT

what is your excuse for not becoming NATURALLY ENHANCED (tm)?

Im not a dwarf

there is yet hope even for lanklets, it might be harder, it might take longer but it's possible

I know, i am 6'0 200lbs, bigger and leaner with less years lifting
His “program“ is as much of a meme as some retard 5 day brosplit sold by jeff seid

post physique

>5 day brosplit sold by jeff seid
people buy brosplits?

this guy said he spends 3 hours in the gym
so 6hours twice a week
ppl is 45minutes 6 times which is only 4hours 30 minutes a week

>people still argue about routine

Routine doesn't fucking matttttttttttttttter

When will you leeeeeeeeeearn

>auistically tracking your progress in OPEN OFFICE CALC
okay that one hit too close to home, delet this post right now

Any faggot can do any stupid bullshit in the gym then later claim to have learned a lot and can workout out properly if they take a shit ton of gear.
And the do.
Like the twat in the OP.

6' 200 lbs is far smaller than alex though. Gain another 30 lbs while lean and then you're comparable

but i like going to the gym

lol I track my progress with notepad

not even close, the most he's said was 2h when he was fucking around with the new rings he's bought. hardest volume days never take me more than 90 minutes, gotta develop dat dere work capacity.

This guy is like 18% bodyfat in this pic lol and he's only 176lbs...
>abs not really visible
>barely any arm veins

It's cool though, you can roid for this.

You must be retarded if you think this is what 18% bf looks like. He was around 18% at 186 lbs and was much fluffier.

You know if you do ABxAxBx you get the same volume as PPLx

Why people bother with PPL is beyond me. Legs dont need their own day.

T. thinks he's at

lmoa poor pole trying to start shit. Don't you have some toilets to clean. Your british overlords need you.

>let's just ignore the commute time

>he doesnt sleep in the squat rack

>he doesnt squat in his bed

t. akhmad muhammad

This are the people that give you advice. KYS.

the people who are correct? I hope so
>This are
jesus

LMAO, look at all the raging losers in this thread. If any of you want to talk shit about Alex or Alex's program, alright, but all you have to do to prove your opinion is worth a damn is to provide proof of you doing any of his lifts at at least HALF of his weight! That's all! I'm only asking that you do HALF of Alex's recorded weight! Surely that is not too much to ask is it? I mean, you are all acting like big men who press 1000lbs with your pinky fingers, so a challenge like this is nothing to you guys!

Dare I consider that if you guys do not show proof then you are all big-mouths who are just arm-chair critics, skinny, little sissies who think they are masters of things you know nothing about? Bah, that's just silly talk! I'm sure everyone in this thread can beat this challenge with ease!

What the fuck is wrong with his facial hair?

you're not 6'0 Jason

Nice meme, but he has nothing against training more than 2x a week, he just proves his point that 2x can work, even better the fact he achieved this as manlet validates his point even more, since the smaller you are the higher frequency you need.
Based on his points he takes the literature of training in account, while simultaneously, researches don't really disagree with him. People just distrust of 2x because they really never seen it before, it isn't uncommon the aversion for different things so they prefer to stick to the memes they know (3x-7x frequency), on the other hand you rarely see people talk about multiple workouts a day, because again they never really see it. Add that to the fact the board is made of young lifters, they will just parrot what they hear.

you're a faggot that no one likes alex
go suck your boyfriends off

>*puts on a +5 hat of mental delusion*

alex pls go

I went from 145 to 195 doing PPL. Suck a dick lmao

hey why don't you go and post EVERY FUCKING INSTAGRAM here on Veeky Forums because you know i don't like Veeky Forums anymore i want it to become fucking instagram, i want to scroll past every stupid fucking instagram screenshot possible regardless of its fitness or comedy-related merit, i mean jesus fucking christ i just can't imagine being on Veeky Forums and seeing non-instagram content and god only knows that every single instagram post ever DESERVES to be here, i mean that's a no-brainer..

He gives some good advice but so much of his shit is cringe as fuck

He is budget Eric Bugenhagen without his humor value

this much C O P E

#aesthetics more like #synthetics you know what im saying

no i dont please elaborate

he means creatine

Damn, Alex went nuclear on Blaha's ass.

>wutafagut

kek

>being this clueless about body composition
Lurk a few more years faggot

>pee pee ell
i like that

LOL @the comments
Fuck omegadestiny wth his shitty genetics

literally the definition of a gymcel holy fuck lmao

>He doesn't track his lifts in GNU Emacs

Alex is a literal GOD

actually user, I track my progress with notepad

> 405 bench

he gave up on this btw.

Yeah, PPL is retarded. I don't know why many people like them. The 3x a week variation (P/x/P/x/L/x/x) is 100% retarded due to super low frequency and the 6x a week variation (P/P/L/P/P/L/x) is just plain unnecessary. Why would you want to spend 6 fucking days a week in the gym just to hit every muscle group twice a week? 6 days in the gym plus cardio is hyper unnecessary for a natty. It doesn't matter how many days you go to the gym, just overall total volume. You could just do full body two times a week for the same frequency (or three times for more frequency), or do an upper lower, or a simple Push/Pull/x/Push/Pull/x/x and include your squat on your push day and deadlift on your pull day, but really Upper/Lower would be better than that. You would get the same volume, but instead of 6 days a week in the gym you would be there 2-4 times a week, which means more recovery time and better overall gains. You might think that on PPL your recovery will be fine since you're not hitting the same muscles back to back, but all your muscles are connected to the same frame. Your joints won't enjoy heavy benching and pressing on push day, followed immediately by heavy rows, chins and deads on pull day. Your back won't like squatting on leg day after heavy back work on pull day

Fundamentally, Push/Pull/Legs doesn't make much logical sense. Why would you separate your "legs" and your pull like that? How much stuff do you really need to do on a "Leg" day? You don't need anything besides a squat and maybe calf raises. Any kind of machine work is just unnecessary.
On your pull day when deadlifting you're working alot of legs and back, alot of posterior chain, squatting compliments the deadlift. And posterior chain work compliments the squat and deadlift both, which rows also work. So you can do back training when you train legs, it all ties in.
Upper/Lower, Fullbody, or Push/Pull/x/Push/Pull are leagues better than PPL.

Manlet

>out alpha
did he come out the closet?

lol is this real?

show him next to a normally sized human and he'll look small as phuck.

read through his E-book and you'll get how autistic he is.

>i-i-i-if only i wasn't tall i could be jacked too!
lmao the lankcel cope is real

lol bruh I'm 6'0 otter mode and actually get girls. Not because of my body but because I'm not an autistic dwarf.

>m-m-muh gurls
THE LANKLET COPE

how? manlets look bigger at lower bodyweights, thats just an objective reality

DAMN imagine being blowhole and reading that

the best part is this is all undeniable truth

Alphonse Density

how can we even compete bros

Savage

>how can we even compete bros
Try not being a manlet

>muh huight
every time

what about ULxPPL though?

Do you retards think Alex has been lifting twice a week his entire life? Or kinobody has been lifting 3x a week all his life? Fucking dyels . these guys are trying to sell their programs

I think the reason the argument around PPL is so binary is because there are people who can recover fast enough on it and people who can't...

if you are going in and squatting 3.5 plates for 5x5 on your leg day and trying to deadlift 4.5 5x5 on your pull day 24 hours later, yeah okay you might have some problems.

But if you are doing some bodybuilding PPL where you do 2x8 2plate squats, single leg squats, leg extensions, hammy curls, and calf raises, you could absolutely be fine doing your pull day the next day

back to the pit manlet

aww he's getting upset

If I could look like that at 176 I would, but instead I am dyel tier at that weight

why bother with that though? you're still only getting 2x per week frequency per muscle group and just spending more days in the gym.
still better off with just a normal upper lower

>176 pounds
Holy shit, he's even shorter than I thought. He might be 5'5 and under

>why bother with that though?
extra upper day which lets me hit other muscles like rear delts,traps and other acessory work that if I did on the other upper days I'd have a shit ton of exercises

>2x8 2plate squats, single leg squats, leg extensions, hammy curls, and calf raises

lol. that is the absolute definition of fucking around. Doing all that isolation shit won't give more gains than simply going heavier on squats, let alone when you're only squatting 2pl8 for 8. 100% fucking retarded.

would you rather have roasties coax you into your pit?

Whatever you say, kyleduncan260

forgot to menton, I'm already hitting rear delts and traps through stuff like rows, deadlifts and other lifts like ohp with the rear delt, albeit barely any.
this dya lets me truly make them the star of the exercise

if you're doing a PPL you should just treat it as Upper Body Push/Upper Body Pull/Legs

also lmao at doing deadlifts if you are purely aesthetically focused, just do some RDLs much easier to recover from

If I'm spending $70 a month to go to the gym I'm gonna go more than twice a week.

>le comic books that are 100% truth XD
why are you this assmad m8?
just accept that being a manlet is a worse fate than death and move on

>should i do UPPLUP or PULPPL?
>you should do PPLULUPLPPP
>how about PLUPLPUP

lmao fucking brainlets

How can a 4'5" body contain so much hate?

>6'0 200lbs
>bigger and leaner
imagine being this delusional

>why are you this assmad m8?
>just accept that being a manlet is a worse fate than death and move on

There's no reason you can't compress the entirety of your upper body training to one session, or two alternate sessions, you're doing too many exercises and that will set you back. All you need for upper body is:

Horizontal press (flat barbeell bench, flat dumbell press, floor press, etc)
Vertical press (standing ohp, seated dumbell press, z-press, etc)
Horizontal pull (pendlay row, seal row, dumbell row, etc)
Vertical pull *optional* (weighted chinup, lat pulldown)
Couple sets of side and rear delt isolation
Couple sets of bicep/tricep isolation

you pay 70 dollars a month? what an absolute rip off. you could put together a nice home gym with 2 years of membership fees for that...

and?

Lautner is like 5'8".. that means those girls are freakishly tall for their gender. Who cares what they think?

im basically doing your template

took it from eric helms after watching his 4-5h lecture on how to build a proper routine

>44680364
>and?

>average lanklet is a professional athlete
uhhh

m8
average height for women is 5'10
combine that with heels
also actors always add an inch to their height

>m8
>average height for women is 5'10
>combine that with heels
>also actors always add an inch to their height

t.

>44680521
>t.

>he can't into silly comic memes
>"Why are you assmad m8?"
Do you even read your own posts?

yeah... not even in the Dinaric Alps is the average female height 5'10. It's 5'7". So even if Lautner's adding an inch, he still isn't shorter than the average female in the place with the tallest females in the world.