>lifts are good
>tired
>feeling like shit
how to stop this? how to sleep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pz4joc_fc4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>workout hard and shower then sleep

I'm turning 29 and haven't cleaned my room, yet alone my life...

I'm scared bros, where's my life gone?

I'm 35 and I'm still a neet. Move your ass if you can. It only gets worse

> 27
> room is clean
> fucked a few thots
> lifts are good
> sleep got better recently
I still alone and feel like I'm nowhere in life

>I'm 35 and I'm still a neet. Move your ass if you can. It only gets worse
>I still alone and feel like I'm nowhere in life

Good to know we can feel this feel together

>Double check your diet
>take multi vits and fish oil
>invest in a new mattress, yours is probably shit.
>try sleeping pills, i take herbal valerian based ones and they help alot.

26, and dealing with the same shit right now.
>work 10-12 hours a day
>too tired to workout, take pwo to energize
>crush workout
>still super caffeinated from pwo
>hot shower, ZMA, melatonin
>takes over an hour to fall asleep, wake up multiple times, feel like shit when my alarm goes off

I'm going to try "preparing" for sleep this coming week by cutting out screen time before bed, but it's one of the only times I have to just kind of veg and relax.

>26
>found some grey hairs
>getting tired quicker
>cumming doesn't feel that great anymore

Also
>back in school
>hate school
>hate my major
>feel like I will never graduate anyways
>feel like I will be stuck working in my shit job forever

>26
>lifts are stalling
>don't have the energy I had 3 yrs ago
>finally making some progress on bumble app had 2 dates in as many weeks
>room is clean
>wage slave job is shit
>thinking of going to a trade school
>also haven't gotten laid in 13 months hoping to change that soon with pic related

>ZMA

How is this stuff?

Stop being lazy. If you work hard throughout the day - not just on your lifts you will sleep like a baby.

How is that possible to be tired at 26 ?

Ipamorelin. Xpeptides.

26 here,always struggled with sleep. I either didn't get enough of it, or I had a restless sleep, never remembered dreams, never woke up refreshed.
Yesterday I did the most cardio I've ever done and for once I actually slept well.I woke up feeling good and remembering my dream. It's incredible how much better I feel.

>turning 26 this year
>already deep wrinkles
>can't concentrate good anymore
>can't enjoy music anymore because the only music I like i've heard too many times and all new music in the past 8 or so years sucks
>testicles looking ugly as fuck
>nose hair grows too fast
>no longer watch tv
>all weathers annoy me
>tried hitting on a girl at a bar about 3 weeks ago and she thought I was 30 so I got offended but then realized that's only a few years ago so it's a fair guess
>knees hurt all the time
>back hurts when standing up from the couch
>eye bags have developed a noticeable crease
>can't see for shit 2 meters in front of me

>inb4 it only gets worse
That's why I'm worried

>30
>married
>3 kids with 4th due in august
>homegym because i have to take care of kids while wife works
>make $30 an hour
>got pre-approved for house
>going to finally make a real homegym when i get a house as opposed to the bullshit adjustable squat bars i use now
>cant wait
>trying to cut to get the 6month bulk i was on off of my nasty body
>6dt 180, only 15 more lbs to go to see abs
>squat isnt even at 2 plate
>dl 260 with medium form
>bp 160 4x4 every other day
>rambling greentext

we are all going to make it my dudes

It's really nothing special. Zinc is good in general, you probably don't get enough magnesium, and B6 is just B6. It hasn't really improved sleep for me, but I usually take it on a full stomach so that negates it.

>work 70-80 hour weeks
>maintain dating/social life after-hours
>maintain consistent fitness routine
>maintain decent amount of sleep/week
>have time for "adulting" to keep up with above points
pic related

30 still look 24 (thank god).

just came back from the cherry bar bros after seeing slowdive at the forum.
got murdered on vodka and cranberry.

>lifting a bit, messing round with dumbbells mostly, posture and definition improving.
>still a twink apparently
>started zerchers off the back of a bench a couple of days ago, gave a hormonal afterglow the following day, felt good for once.
>thots were giving signals apparently but was too drunk and autistic to be aware or do anything about (according to drunk mate, hard to say the veracity of his comments but he is a social butterfly)
>unsorted neet.

any other melb boys awake at 2am?

>30
>saying melb boys

Stop being a cunt you cunt flap

>almost 29
>wait tables at nice restaurant
>stay fit because of all the stairs
>still getting older
>not feeling it
>except the alcohol, always feel the alcohol

no

>28
>trip over while running in october
>have to take a few months off because I bruised a rib
>start running again in the new year
>gradually build back up
>do 10k yesterday
>within about 30 seconds of stopping, I get a massive spasm in my left knee and have to sit down for 15 minutes
>hobble home and read that it's fucking IBTS

Every time I start doing decent mileage and decent times, something fucks my shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=pz4joc_fc4s luv this ep

How do you afford a family of 5 with 30 dollars an hour. I feel like I'm strapped for cash with just me (I also make 30 an hour) and I'm pretty decent with managing my money.

Idk why I don't have the same energy levels I suspect I'm starting to lose my youth test levels. From what I've read online 25-30 is about the time that natural test starts dropping.

Idk I think I'm just depressed.

I'm not that guy, but track your finances/spending for a month and use the same categories (eating out/groceries/ATM/etc). Once you breakdown what you're spending and realize what you can cut out, it makes so much more sense.

>22
>Decent paying wagecuck job
>Getting back into lifting
>Got a qt 3.14 fuck buddy on the side

Feels alright man

>From what I've read online 25-30 is about the time that natural test starts dropping
That's bullshit.

Gtfo youngfag

It might be I'm terrible at figuring out what's real science online i hope my T doesn't drop

Turned 28 2 days ago, I sleep 7h30-8h each night.
I actually never slept that much before getting fit.

>turn off your phone/computer
>shut off all lights
>do something of your day

>doesn't want me here reminding him of his wasted years, and the potential I have ahead of myself

>22
>posting in this thread
>claims to wagecuck

> 22

GTFO faggot

>inb4 the years fly by and you make one of these threads yourself full of regret and self hatred

>all weathers annoy me
Now that's some real old man shit

In any other thread we'd be happy for you in fact i am happy for you but this is a 25+ thread your comments just have no place here theres no reason to be a dick about it

Might as well post here

>turned 25 this January, when clean shaven look 20
>reading this thread makes me appreciate it
>hair is starting to thin, look okay with a shaved head so it's no biggie
>lifts are going up despite losing around four, five kilos of my bodyweight during winter
>will be finishing my master's in EE in June

Things are pretty okay and I'm excited about the future. Only things that could be better is not getting injured in the gym which I always seem to be dealing with in one way or another.

Cheers bros

>28 this last dec
>told I look 22
>been liftan a little before birthday
>pulling thots in their early 20's, late teens
>just want cozy grill to play diablo 2 with
>combover hardpart is getting more difficult to combover.
>scars on head - afraid to buzz or bic.
>lifts stalling.
TRT when?

Feel ya brother. Each day has the potential to be better than the last - just up to me.

still have to clean my room though.

40+ here. Can only concentrate for so long without losing my...keys, cranberries. Lifts are all back down to the bar- don't count the bar, so all my stats are zero. Too much brainfog. Went to KMS and ended up doing my taxes and writing this letter to the Washington Post how millennials are destroying this country.

>27 years old
>spent the last 6 years unsure of what i want to do and how i want to do it
>quit a decent job in order to do a masters concentrate on the stuff i want so now im penniless and living back with my parents
>now through to the final stage (of 10+ for my dream job)
>waiting to hear back from them

However I do have a girlfriend of 3 years and lifts are going ok so things are progressing i guess...

I've learnt a few things over the last couple of years Veeky Forums. Alot to do with getting through your late 20s as well as possible. Heres my advice if anyone's interested

1. Learn to budget. No matter how much you earn, learn to live with it and keep an eye on something better paid or more fulfilling, both if possible
2. Earn something. You will only feel further and further left behind if you don't go and do it.
3. Learn and do stretching every day. I read pic related and it really helps. I have bad injury history from rugby and this has helped alot
4. Moderation in the gym - it's better to lift a lighter weight more often and safely, and try for heavy next time. We wont recover like we used to
5. Meditate every night. This has had the biggest and fastest impact on my life. 6 months ago I had bad sleep patterns, depressive episodes, zero energy etc. Now if I meditate before bed I can read for 10 minutes and fall straight to sleep for 7-8 hours
6. Find and cultivate mentor relationships. It doesn't matter who you are you will come across people who inspire you and who you want to emulate for whatever reason. Think about why, and speak to them as much as possible. Never stop learning

50 mg of zinc daily

>26
>back on the game
>trying to get laid
>can't stop falling for good angles pic
>end up dating fat girls
I've been in a relationship for 2 years and before that I was able to spot a fatty without too much problem now it's seems they have advanced techniques.

zinc seemed to give me erectile dysfunction... What did I do wrong?

>can't stop falling for good angles pic
Having the same problem here bro now when I see a girl on bumble or tinder I just assume she 3 points lower than she looks sometimes that's still too high a rating

what are the difference between bumble and tinder?
My problem with fatties is how much effort they demand too much for little to no reward, tinder is a validation tool for these girls too.

cut out/back the pwo how is this so hard?
Or go to bed sooner and wake up earlier for the gym. I have several friends going to bed at 8 right now for that reason.

>29
>feel better than I did at 21
Lifting, proper sleep, and a job you enjoy can make a huge difference. I just need to get a gf now. Going to talk to a girl at a church event on saturday. Wish me luck, lads

I felt like I wasted my time when I was 20-25 by getting gfs instead of just getting pussy.

>TRT when
I've been researching just doing a low test cruise for months now because I'm not in TRT range but I know for a fact that something is off. Diet/supps/vices are as they should be, but a cruise might give me exactly what I'm looking for.

>combover hardpart
I took the dive on this and took a #2 all over last summer. Neutral consensus from co-workers/female friends/grills I was seeing. Depends on whether your ears are inline with your face or not.

I'm heavily considering the latter and just waking up with the pwo. I live 3 mins from my gym that opens at 5am, there isn't really an excuse except I need to leave by 645

Not at all. Bumble does the feminist 'Sadie Hawkins' thing where female matches have to message you first, which is a guarantee "hey" and inadvertently puts the ball in your court. Shitty algorithm too. I use Coffee Meets Bagel for most dates, Tinder for something casual. Had a really good Tinder date last night, pretty psyched about that.

Good luck man

>spend college and first 3 years post-grad in long-term relationships
>get cheated on in both of them
>spending late twenties feeling like I'm a decade older than I am

>spending late twenties feeling like I'm a decade older than I am
this is my problem right now, I'm 26 and I felt like I'm 80 years old.
Dating 19-20 years old girls doesn't even feel right.
send help

>swipe right to everyone on tinder
>get 3 trannies
really tired of this gender fluid shit

I get nothing from tinder but I get 2-3 matches a week thru bumble and they're much more promising leads. I can get a date twice a month off bumble but tinder just gets me boring ass convos with retarded girls who think they're 5 points higher than they are

I'll try the #2 this summer when I should be yoked enoigh to pull it off. Grills say Im handsome so should be fine. Just wish the scars on my dome would fade quicker. As for the TRT, I've got script for labwork, but kinda afraid to get it done as I'm pretty sure I'm at lest normal T if not high T natty.
Feel ya on this. Gotta get fucked up to get on their level. And that's not Veeky Forums.

Got a date with a 20 year old on Vday though. #prayforanon

Swear to god I feel like I'm still 20, just trapped in this aging husk.

What happened with tinder and other dating apps? I'm finding it more difficult these days after a 2 years break.

p2w

Life had never been better
Bought house and got married to big booty GF last year
Finally built he gym in garage
Crushing lifts and PR
Going a little bald. Decided to man up and just shave it off and grow beard.
Look way better than before. Catching all the mires. Wife letting me get in that ass now
Career is great. $80k. Going to move up a ring in next coming months due to a mgr retiring. $$
Going on ski trip this weekend with friends. Gonna get hammered and cause all sorts of mischief
Loving family, friends, wife

Get on my level neet plebs
Normie life is best life. Don't fool yourself

>Dating 19-20 years old girls doesn't even feel right.
Nope nope nope. Don't try to relive your youth through younger girls that don't know what the fuck they're doing with their lives other than being pretty and eating pizza.

I'm currently Tindering at 28-34 and it's been pretty rewarding. I don't want someone younger to make me feel young, I want someone with their shit together, who wants to travel, and can still go out on a Sat night and get loaded.

Physique definitely pulls it off better
>galgadotmiringif
but it worked fine for me when I was heroin chic

>35
>Single in big city
>Run a start-up company that I built from nothing
>Travel extensively for job
>Have exciting life
>Have made a good group of new friends over the past year
>Finally hit 1 Pl8 OHP
>Can knock out a 12 mile run with relative ease
>All my hair
>Have lost weight over the past few months and it's really bringing out my cheekbones and giving me a more defined jawline
>Girls mirin' everywhere
>Dating a girl from Dubaiwith an architecture PHD and also dating an RMT who is probably the most attractive chick I've ever gone out with.
>Finally looking at buying a condo
>Latest round of financing values my company at $9,000,000 USD.
>Was dead broke (like I'm talking negative bank account) with seemingly zero options less than 3 years ago.

Don't give up anons - it really can get better as you get older. If I can do it, you can do it.

how is it p2w? how can you pay yourself to win on something like tinder?

Sounds like you're crushing it bro what do you do careerwise. I'm stuck doing wageslave shit since my company failed last year and I'm looking for a new career.

>I'm currently Tindering at 28-34 and it's been pretty rewarding
I'm doing the same but getting shitty results, not sure why.
Also most of them are extremly boring or have 3 kids.

You can by sex and a boy/girlfriend experience.

Melotonin

If you buy the subscription to tinder it puts you at the top of list when girls go to swipe so they see you first. You still got do the whole chat em up thing though

You'll never make it.

but you still need to not be an ugly mess, granted I don't understand tinder algorithm so who knows.
Is it worth the shekels anyway?

The number of young blonde, blue eyed single moms in my area is fucking disturbing. And the number of fat blonde blue eyed girls is disgusting. I feel like we live in an age that women's entitlement is through the roof. I don't want to settle for used goods but fuck me some of these women are truly gorgeous and I don't have a huge number of matches and I always say autistic shit in chat.

>20
>flunked Physics III
>had 15 days to study for Analysis; didn't
>exam is tomorrow, I'm probably gonna skip it and lie
>haven't studied for about 2 months; lying to my folks every day
>all alone; no friends
>I have to sign up for Labs IV & Electronics next week
>I haven't studied anything about them, so I have to go through 2 Semesters in 2 months to break even
Is it all gone? Is this the end?

I've had mental fatigue since I was 18ish. I feel tired when I wake up no matter how long I sleep.

But I've been smoking 1-2 packs a day of strong cigs since 8th grade, so eh.

This Get your shit together man whatever it takes. Assuming you’re not from a rich background if you flunk out of school you’re fucked until you die basically

>try gay tinder
>get like 500 matches
is life as a faggot really easier?

>gf of three years
>still not married

Never gonna make it, brah

No
Half of those matches are bots/catfish, the rest are ugly fucks.

>male catfish
can't be worse than women

I had homo friends in LA, not all of them are that promiscuous, but i hear a lot are. They got to worry about shit like hiv way more seriously in that community though, guys won't always tell each other.

Being straight is a psychological godsend compared to their dating scenarios.

Had gf for 5 years in last year she gained 70 lbs and lost her mind started hoarding plastic bottles in her room dropped out of school and quit her job. We saw each other less and less bc all she did was complain about how hard her life is she was a short cute blonde her life was easy as fuck. I was thinking of marrying her but now I'm glad as fuck that I didn't I left her bc ahe refused to even try to improve her situation last time I saw was over a year ago and she had soda bottle piled 3 ft high taking up over half the floor on her room and the stench was horrendous I had watched this beautiful girl turn into a disgusting hambeast and since then she's only getting worse had to cut all contact just to avoid being pulled down into her abyss
Tldr today's women are batshit

>was a neet for 7 years
>got my shit together
>finished school
>got a good it-job
>30
>lifting 5-6x per week, making nice gains
>35hour work week
>always good mood
>sleep 8-9h
>seeing childhood friends more often
>actually play more vidya than when I was a neet

life as a normie "wagecuck" is the best, being a neet is horrible and depressing af.

>all these people neglecting their sleep to prove they're hard-working drones with Adult Responsabilities(tm)
Jesus Christ this makes me furious. Read about the impact of sleep on testosterone levels, and how testosterone levels start to decrease naturally when you hit 30 and hopefully the sock will be enough for you people to fix this shit immediately.

Guys in our age bracket (25 - 32 let's say) need to be ten times more careful about our health in all aspects, because a lot of life will be decided in those few years. Habits that you develop now that you're actually taking care of your own life and having to work will stick for a looooong time, and you're not going to improve them when you have a wife and kid. You can wake up one day chubby, bald, with manboobs and erections that never go past 80% because you neglected your own body now.

The days of "I can eat shitty, sleep shitty, drink a lot and just get in shape next month like nothing happened!" are over. You can still improve in many ways, but a lot of the damage you do now can be permanent.

>sock
the shock* obviously

>43 this month
>still posting on Veeky Forums
>even that kike moot moved on
>I'm still here.. At 43..
>Dr said I have the test levels of an old man
>won't prescribe TRT though.
>fucking jew doctors
>constant brain fog, can't think
>get frustrated easily
>no job, no future, no hope
>hoping for full societal collapse

is this real?
sounds like a fucking nightmare my dude.
better luck next time (next life).

Go fuck yourself

Do you not live in an urban area? Most are boring, can't really get away from that. It's just an outlet to date MD students I wouldn't meet normally.

change your diet dramatically

oh, i make 30 she makes 35, so together we are at like 130k a year. plus we only rent, dont have a mortgage yet, but are looking.

we basically make 2 times our monthly bills which is nice and a fucking curse at the same time because now we throw so much money away on dumb shit.

when i was the only one working, i was making 15 an hour, feeding me, wife and our first born, it was like that for about 2 years, then i got a raise to 20 an hour, and she finished school and got a job making about 18 an hour, since then (5 or so years) i have gotten up to 30, and she's a nurse and works at a better place making her 35....

Care to share how you went from being poor to successful?

>27
>Will get my masters this year
>Already making median income
>Lifts going strong
>Seeing a short, thicc gym qt who is into lifting becuase her brother is a powerlifter
>Gunna push her to get a musclethicc body
>she's smart as well
>and kinky af, I'll see if she's bi as well
>There will be roleplay and pegging in any case
>Got to 3/4,5/5,5
>Permanent job, career prospects good

This spring is just stressful, I have a full load of studies and a full load of work simultaneously. Luckily lifts, sex, intimacy and a cookign hobby help reduce stress.

real shit: sleep is overrated.

>you have to be over 25 to post here

Sounds like you need more/better sleep

based dad

>13 months
You dont know suffering
>Be 25
>Havent gotten laid since 20

>turned 25 last November
>everything seems normal
fast forward to Jan 1st
>skin's greyer
>eye circles darkened and a crease has formed
>dandruff
>tinnitus
>bottom gums peeling away from teeth and bleed a lot
>halitosis
>rash on right shoulder won't go away
>weird protuberance formed on pinky toe metatarsal
>stool is seldom solid
holy fuck bros I'm falling apart. on the brighter side:
>seeing the dentist next week
>on a waiting list for new doctor
>touching up CV looking for a higher paying job
>8 days no porn and going strong
>quit daily weed use
>quit buying packs
>quit daily drinking
>talking to this 20 year-old girl but hesitant to invest real emotion in it (long story)

I wish I could turn back the clock sometimes. no point in mulling over the past too much, there's always a tomorrow. also does anyone have any info on skin care? I'm beginning to look like a reanimated corpse.

you're obviously 21 or under

I´m 29.

>break up with gf 6 months ago
>tfw too much of a pussy to ask girl out
I legit need training wheels.

>5 years without getting laid
what the fuck?
what are you doing user?