What are the best lifts for broader shoulders? I assume you need to train delts for this?

What are the best lifts for broader shoulders? I assume you need to train delts for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2806601/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>broader shoulders
I don't get this meme, can someone explain it to me?

wider shoulders indicates more strength and sex appeal

Lats and serrated anterior will help broaden your shoulders

T bar row and chin ups
Chin ups for width
T bar row for mass

Fix your posture.
Train your delts and lats.
Delts are obvious but big lats pop out your arms like the guy in your pic.

I don't know about any exercise, that can change your bone structure. Only thing you can do is hit those side delts. There are numerous exercises that do that. Also don't neglect your rear delts, underdeveloped rear delts can really ruin your aesthetics (facepulls f.e - but check the technique closely, so you won't get impingement). Front delts youre hitting on the bench and ohp.

Can't change yer bone structure m8, just focus on adding as much muscle as possible to look better. The biggest delts will only make your shoulders a tiny bit broader.

Basically anything that differentiates men from women is universally considered attractive
Men have broader shoulders than women = broad shoulders are masculine = broad shoulders are attractive
Other examples are hair, hips, waist, jaw, hands and feet

Vertical/horizontal upper body pulls and presses in general.

Syringe lifts

That or lateral raises.
Anything else is subpar in comparison at best.
Upright rows or beant over "upright" rows are good alternatives.

Pull ups, or really and upper-body load-bearing exercise, will increase your shoulder width if you are

you don't "get" broad shoulders. shoulder width is like 95% determined just by your natural genetic bone structure, meaning you're either born with it or you're not.
the ironic thing is guys with narrow frames who need the extra mass can't get it because a small frame means less overrall potential for muscle mass, but guys with naturally large frames who DON'T need extra width are able to easily gain more width/size. This is like the biggest redpill ever in relation to lifting, and one that people choose to ignore and tell themselves doesn't matter.
However, width really comes into play when you go on steroids.They add so much mass to the delts. But if you've got a narrow structure it just makes it more difficult.

this is wrong. the shoulder girdle barely grows wider after age 12. If you were genetically destined to have a wide frame, you would know by the time you're 14.

Then why does Veeky Forums gor for
>big hips
>big thighs
>big ass
With deadlifts/squats?

>the shoulder girdle barely grows wider after age 12.
What.

big ass and well developed legs on men are very attractive to women

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2806601/

Haha, oh sweetie.

Yeah, if you have shoulders like a literal 12 year old (actually less, since you grow in height after age 12), then I dunno what to say. It's bullshit, plain and simple. Puberty, motherfucker.

Then again, you're a tiny American "male".

t. no experience with women

I actually have just under a 24 inch bideltoid, 23.7" after 2 years of lifting so i'm fairly gifted in the clavicle department. I also was frequently told that I had broad shoulders when I was growing up.
What you believe to be puberty making your frame wider after age 12-14ish is just added muscle mass and density. If you compared how wide you were as preteen to how wide you are now you'd be astonished at how much supposed bone width you grew was just muscle.

>It's bullshit, plain and simple
amazing rebuttal of a scientific study

Clean and press
5 scoops
Ez

>shopped pictures
nice argument faggot

you mean faggots

Shrugs, pull ups

>doing pull ups will change your bone structure
imagine being this retarded

t. no experience with women