Veganism

Try to refute this you pathetic meat eaters. There is no excuse to still support the killing of animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
m.imgur.com/a/lYdXF
nutritiondata.self.com/foods-beef013000000000000000000.html
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4276/2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/
nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/12#691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats the calories of both of them

Brah, our ancestors consumed both and they had to live active lives which kept them in fairly decent shape. Eating meat was a necessity for hard arduous labor. I do agree with the humane aspect of veganism/vegetarianism, but to say we do not need meat aa a dietary supplementation is absolute nonsense.

Beans: 347 kcal
Beef: 250 kcal

Guessing this is bait but those bean protein stats are defo not correct.

>our ancestors consumed it
>therefore we also have to
the stats speak for themselves to be honest

Don't buy canned beans, they suck. You buy dried ones and boil them yourself.

tastes good, get fucked

Holy shit, is that 100g of raw beans?
The fuck, do you how much that would be once cooked, who eats that many beans in a sitting

Candy also tastes good. Stupid argument, have fun not making it.

No, it's not measured by dry weight. Take a look at the dried beans next time, it usually say so on the package.

maybe to your underdeveloped palate, faggot.

I dont want to fart all day

Yeah im looking now.
These are kidney beans right?
24g Protein per 100g raw but they are only 8.7g protein when boiled.

Why do these people never give a shit about carbs?

Beans only make you fart if your gut bacteria aren't used to it, it'll go away after a little while. Might actually be a decent test, good gut flora is important for health.

Because it's irrelevant? Or are you implying carbs are bad, if so 0/10 bait.

That chart is missing the soy column.

This has to be bait, no one is this retarded

If for some reason it isn't, 100g dry is going to have a different amount of nutrients than 100g boiled is because it absorbs the water and 100g of beans can become 300g or something of the sort

>He doesn't know where soy comes from

sorry disregard that I suck cocks and didn't see the rest of the convo

Thats dried beans
What about dried beef aka beef jerky
That shit has loads of protein
You should compare foods that are ready to eat liked cooked steak and cooked beans
Im not saying beans are bad but its just not a valid comparison

>Food groups with the highest levels of total phytoestrogens per 100g are nuts and oilseeds, soy products, cereals and breads, legumes, meat products, and other processed foods that may contain soy, vegetables, fruits, alcoholic, and nonalcoholic beverages.
>Soy products contain the highest amounts of isoflavone, followed by legumes, meat products and other processed foods, cereals and breads, nuts and oilseeds, vegetables, alcoholic beverages, fruits, and nonalcoholic beverages.
>Decreasing amounts of lignans are found in nuts and oilseeds, cereals and breads, legumes, fruits, vegetables, soy products, processed foods, alcoholic, and nonalcoholic beverages.
>The richest sources of specific phytoestrogens, including coumestrol, were identified as soy products and legumes
Daily reminder all beans are potent sources of phytoestrogens
This is why vegetablists that eat beans all day turn into (literal) soyboys

Daily reminder phytoestrogens are completely fine to consume in almost any amount.

It ok bbi

how the fuck they fit 1480 litres of water in 100g of beef

$30 per kilo, you're having a laugh?

>((()))

can I get a quick rundown ?

>are completely fine to consume in almost any amount.
..so long as you're comfortable with growing breasts and your dick shrinking into a clit, your balls falling off and leaving a gash in their place that bleeds every month..

>15g fibre
>ingesting non-nutritional garbage that you can't even digest
heh, no thanks kid

beans give everyone farts because they are toxic

>don't kill animals
animals like to be eaten

>103 litres of water

Back to the drawing board and try harder next time gains goblin.

xd meme

Yes, they don't affect hormonal balance and the associated foods are usually health promoting so go eat as much tofu as you want (though that one has a kinda meh omega ratio).

Is there a to scale picture of both of these 100g of beans are a shitload more than a nibble of beef

Rice vs noodles

What should I use to pad out my beany protein dump

one serving for me is about 150g dried beans

you weak dyel

>You have received a deposit of ₪0.10 from SOROS, George

raw beef vs raw beans
it is you dumb fuck

>soyboy indeed

Fuckers always leave this out.

Incomplete amino acids. Or something.

I just eat steak because I don't live in poverty like you faggot

I usually eat meat in portions of 500-800g depending on the type of meat. Good FUCKING luck eating 75g of fibre in a meal.

Or maybe its good since you vegan cucks like having your asshole loose for your boyfriend's cock.

STEROIDS AINT VEGAN NIGGA
AND A LOT OF ANIMALS DIED FOR THAT SHIT IN YOUR HAIR AND TO PUT THAT AVOCODO ON YOUR PLATE!

meat actually could have more but it's been optimised for growth, it's why buffalo meat is 2-4 times more nutritious, they only kill it during the right season before rutting and it doesn't get bulked with hormones.

I'm a bodybuilder I don't need all those carbs.

Hi fattie

>u don ned calrys to git big

>THE COPYPASTA DESTROYS THE SOYBOY-POSTER
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen.

If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

Because adults eat carbs. Keto is for children and people who eat like children.

>Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.
Doing a lot more than you meatcuck, nice argument.

>legumes, meat products, cereals
ok. what can we safely get protein from if all those are out? dairy? that contains straight-up estrogen!

Keto is promoted and marketed originally by the Atkin's diet. Dr. Atkins, who isn't a real doctor, is a literal marketing wizard. You've fallen into the jew's grasp.

Holy fuck your standards are low if you think steroids are necessary for that.

The indication I was making is that we should also consume it as part of a balanced diet. You know, the food pyramid that seems to have been forgotten from so long ago. I bet the "stats" you are talking about included people who consumed red meat on a daily basis. That doesn't mean much if you are throwing in others who consume meat in a sparing manner or usually only eat lean meats.

Imagine trying to eat 100g beans blech.

Does eating eggs count as vegan?

He was a real doctor, but he was not a dietician.
Pic related

As long as "eating eggs" is sucking on the balls.

You are what you eat do you want to be a stupid plant or a badass colossus of muscles?

What if its chicken i have with no hormones injection

You say tumors on his shoulders, I say roid traps

Beans are dried, beef is measured with moisture

Based on the protein number it's comparing dried beans to beef. In cooking it will grow more than twice in weight.

Numbers for actual 100g of edible product are:
Beef: 240kcal
Beenz: 130kcal
Beef: 22g protons
Beenz: 9g protons
Beef: 11 kcal per gram of protein
Beenz: 14.5 kcal per gram of protein
Beef: heart attacks and cancer
Beenz: antioxidants and fiber

I N C O M P L E T E
P R O T E I N S

Nope, vegetarian

>try to refute this
Killing of animals is a moral argument I don't give a shit about. There, I refuted it.

Meaningless buzzword.

>beef
B vitamins, creatine, high quality protein, zinc, and vitamin A
>beans
Anti-nutritents, phytoestrogens, and poorly absorbed protein. Literally bird food

Fixed4u

How many carbs?

>>beef
>half truths
>>beans
>lies
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? m.imgur.com/a/lYdXF

What in the fuck unit is that?

>1473 L of water pr 100g of beef
Why do vegans lie. Sage and report.

candy only tastes good to kids lol
i can eat pounds of meat and it keeps getting better by the bite

>being THIS naive and uneducated

>beef
>heart attacks and cancer
Never related in any legitimate scientific research; every bit of strictly correlative (not causative) studying has been epidemiological in nature. China study verifies there's a higher correlation between eating rice and cancer than eating red meat and cancer, but you stupid faggots never bring that up.
>antioxidants
1950's pseudo-science that has never been supported or proven in legitimate scientific studies to do anything. There's also the consideration that, even if they were proven to do anything, it has been proven that plenty of antioxidants as so inefficient at neutralizing free radicals that they functionally aren't doing anything, regardless. Do these beans have useful ones?
>fiber
Research suggests this might actually be beneficial in a number of ways.

Can you tell me how am I supposed to maintain keto while vegan with a 2000-2500kcal daily allowance? If you can't, go fuck yourself.

No im still right.

More complete protein/amino acid profile and more bioavailable in meat. Any proof otherwise?

Once again, sage and report, stop posting false information

>killing animals is wrong
Is a stupid argument, too. Since there's also literally zero (0) [read: none] scientific evidence that proves a causative relation between consuming meat and any negative health side-effects, and there are no controlled, peer-reviewed, experimental studies that have conclusively proven a correlative link between meat consumption and negative health side effects, literally the only argument you've got going for you is the moral one.

Mediterranean diet scientifically proven to be the healthiest, contains meat and other animal products. If you want to be upset about animal blood, feel free, but stop pretending like you're intellectually superior.

>never related in any legitimate scientific research
Literally the position of the WHO after reviewing the scientific evidence, shit like the China Study is just an irrelevant strawman.

Oh wait just read the rest of your post, you're just shitposting. Nevermind, you got me.

No, you're not.
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
Kill yourself
I could, except keto is pointless for weightloss. It does not offer a metabolic advantage given the same kcal in and kcal out of a low fat diet

It's how much water is required to create the 100g of product; as in, to raise the cow.

Carbs are good though.

100% with processed meat. A lot with red meat too. Nobody gives a shit about morals, you brought that up like an idiot.

Cron o meter is not beyond reproach
>beans have vitamin A
Outright lie. Vitamin A comes only from animals beta carotene is not efficiently converted. And all the other nutrients listed there dont take into account the anti nutrients blocking their absorption

>Can you tell me how am I supposed to maintain keto while vegan with a 2000-2500kcal daily allowance?

Eat 1500-2000 kcal. Easy.

Go eat 600g of carbs and see if you can make it to your computer to report back that carbs are good

>beta carotene is not efficiently converted
>anti nutrients blocking their absorption
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

>Mediterranean diet scientifically proven to be the healthiest,

Where?

100 g beef is
21~30 g of protein (depending on the kind of beef), typically with an excellent coverage of the amino-acid spectrum
no fibres
Iron varies, but generally less than beans (1.5~2 mg)
Calcium around 23 mg
Cholesterol varies a lot actually, from 23 to 80mg

and 142/180 kcal for 100 g (250 kcal as suggested here seems incorrect)

OTOH, ****baked beans**** (not ****dried beans****) are in pic related
*6g* of protein (quality depends on the bean variety, anyway it's arguably good quality)
*5g* of fibre
*2mg* of iron
*60mg* of calcium
*43mg* of magnesium
*5mg* of cholesterol

and 155 kcal

>nutritiondata.self.com/foods-beef013000000000000000000.html
>nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4276/2

so yeah, that infographic is either lying or comparing dried beans with beef

note that I'm mostly vegetarian (Mediterranean diet) yet I won't even attempt to say that 100g of beans yield the same proteins of 100g of beef. That's nuts.

>phytoestrogens
beans != soybeans

Proteins from animal sources (i.e. eggs, milk, meat, fish and poultry) provide the highest quality rating of food sources.
source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/

source: nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/12#691

You're basically describing the diet of the healthiest population on Earth but indulge me, what effects are you expecting exactly?

>Holy shit a huge volume of delicious food with a lot of fiber to keep me satiated for 250kcals
You realise a single serving of beef for most people is 8oz (225g) right? That's over 500calories for something that's not even gonna fill you up; it's about the size of your hand. And then you'll make a thread asking why you can't lose weight, why you're hungry all the time, or about how women totally love ""thicc"" (obese) men.

>are in pic related
forgot pic

>plant proteins tend to be incomplete in one amino acid
More lies from (((meat eaters)))

How do herbivores get big if they don't eat meats? Never seen that argument broken

not the user you're arguing with
but to be honest you're not *required* to provide foods with *complete* proteins. You can mix foods with different amino-acids and have a full coverage of the required protein spectrum. Besides, once you've hit your leucine intake, you're almost certainly ok as far as all the others amino-acids are concerned.

>How do herbivores get big if they don't eat meats? Never seen that argument broken
That's because meat is unnecessary to get big.

>except keto is pointless for weightloss
Moving the goalpost as a start, nice.

It's not pointless for weight loss you fucking neanderthal. Which one do you think is more conducive to sticking to your diet featuring a caloric deficit, feeling full and energetic all through the day or having insulin spikes followed by crashes and hunger?

We could also discuss the evolutionary implications of a high-fat diet and herbivores are by and large retarded prey animals that spend 80% of their life grazing on low quality food they need special bacteria and a bazillion stomach chambers in order to digest, whereas predators are by and large incredibly smart.

The notion that humans are primarily frugivores is becomes ridiculous as soon as you examine the diet of chimps. They love eating meat and will even hunt smaller monkeys (in some cases to fucking extinction).

Yes, as soon as I become a manlet and shrink from my 6'4" height, and while at it I'll also stop any physical exercise lest I expend too much calories.

Probably b8 but I'll answer. What if I don't care about the killing of animals?