Tfw depressed

>tfw depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ

xD

What's that goddamn "xD", go to reddit to whine about your sixteen years old teenager depression

ECKS FUCKING DEE
XDDDD ! ! ! ! XD ! 11 !! XD one ! ! ! XD eleven ! ! !

take this context less feel thread right back to r9k and kys

successful b8 XD

It'll be okay brother, the emptiness doesn't really go away but therapy and meds have helped me so far.

>DUDE JUST START DOING SOMETHING XD LIKE JUST STAND UP AND DO IT LMAO
>DEPRESSION IS NOT REAL IT JUST IN YOUR HEAD LOL

>not go to gym for a while
>mounting sense of familiar feel, disappointment, resentment at myself, failure
>when I go to gym
>seems pointless, no end in sight, sliver of satisfaction at pump but pumps go away
>pick up martial arts class, partially for fitness, to grind human contact, and self defence
>go away feeling like shit about any moment I might have sperged out, flip flop between feeling too unfriendly and quiet and fucking stupid/useless or not feeling it
>going to work is just an endless act of putting up a mask, don't even know who I am

there are periods of ups and downs, the downs make everything horrible

>psychologist just recommended me join some clubs, read some books, make a habit out of talking to family
>can't feel like opening up fully to him anyway

There's something fucking broken. I can work towards physical fitness just gotta avoid falling into feeling shit best as I can.

user, I haven't missed a day at the gym, haven't tried martial arts, nor attempted to see a therapist, but i.. Uh.. Know what you mean.

metoothanks

It's been so long.
Me and the void are thinking about starting a family now.

same here man

everything above "psychologist" is me holy shit
except my psychlogist told me i wasnt depressed so i just quit going cause im fibe i guess

just cut off all of my "friends" the other day.fuck em

Never give up. Never surrender

tfw slowly gaining bodyweight

tfw losing muscle definition in the mid section

i don't think bulking is worth it, it makes me feel miserable

>tfw poor and depressed
>gym motivation correlates one-to-one with account balance

We'll get through it don't worry

that's literally what you should do

literally r9k

>5'3"
>140
I was running, despite chronic knee pain, for about a month and lost 10lbs. Felt great.

Two months later i stopped because the weather is fucking terrible in portland, work got stressful also moved to graveyard. Start eating more shit than usual. Not junk but just more over all coupled with depression. I have 2 weeks of laundry i need to get done and my dog only goes out to potty. I cant even be bothered to reply to texts. Now my weight is at 145 at least.

It got worse this week and now i dont feel like eating at all. I want to die but ive no effort for anything. At least ill be skinny if im fasting no?

Do fasting my dudes

Protein, vitamins and minerals (~13.5g vitamin C), omega 3s, Mucuna pruriens, and antioxidants (ORAC's ground cloves, and cloves of garlic).

There's little to no evidence for bulking. Fat exists.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/

currrently unemployed, without education, no job, 10.000 $ in debt, haven't had sex in over a year. There are no silver linings man, I have the feeling that everything that happend should happen and that I am just supposed to fade away.