What do you do for living? What are enjoying to do beside weightlifting...

What do you do for living? What are enjoying to do beside weightlifting? What are you doing when you are sad Veeky Forums?

Masturbate to Katara r34

Graduate student. So pretty much all I enjoy in life is going to the gym

>what do you do when you’re sad
Cry or go to the gym. Or both

Gunrange. Work. Church. Gym.

This is my life

I enjoy being alone in nature.

Investment banking. It soaks up all my free time. I get up at 5 am so I can get to the gym before I work 12-14 hours straight and then I go home and repeat it every other day of my life.

I pray for death.

>What do you do for living?
part time supermarket cashier.

>What are enjoying to do beside weightlifting?
gardening

>What are you doing when you are sad Veeky Forums?
climb a coconut tree

Money transporter. I do muaythai along with some weightlifting here and there to even things out. When Im sad i go hit the heavy bag for an hour.

>Katara
>not Azula

The shittiest of the tastes my friend.

I co - own restaurants. It's boring, but very lucrative.

Leasing Agent. I could dropout and go make big money right now but I'm not sure what I'm doing with my life plus it would require me to spend most of my life where I currently live.

Other than that I attend school and I'm quite miserable. I don't do anything for fun. I currently have the flu and watched a movie for the first time in months where I felt happy.

I just want to die. I'm waiting to see a counselor on the 20th. I'm afraid that the cunt might tell the military I saw them so then I can't enlist and then I end up homeless or forced to work the job I hate.

meant for

But azula is mean while Katara is loving, cute and loyal. Also brown with blue eyes is an amazing composition.

CFO for a Private Equity Fund

Going on walks with my dog and going out with my girlfriend. Going to National Parks and walk some trails.

Go on walks alone.

> What do you do for living?

software engineer / web developer

hang with gf, hike, vidya, go to shows, make techno

cardio

Medical student

Unironically a 35yo neet
> What are enjoying to do beside weightlifting?
I don't do anything besides weighlifting, browsing the internet, watching movies/shows and reading books.
I fap?

I am salesman currently unemployed
Nothing, browsing Veeky Forums, shittalking with friends on normiebook, seldom hang-out and try to study something for my major
I eat a lot

Software developer + day trading at work

I consistently make 20% ROI per year so long-term that will be my career.

CV?

Heavy LARP

Wow so you leave your dog behind when you're sad? sad!

>sell tickets/books/souvenirs in museums around my city (touristic city in north italy)
>dont lift atm, gonna join a gym when i get my paycheck, In my free time i do drugs and/or browse Veeky Forums and/or watch jewtube videos (depressing as fuck i know)
>drink alcohol/shoot heroin

My nigga

Not that you need niggas

>what do you do for a living
Paramedic, training to be a Firefighter.

>What do you enjoy besides weightlifting
Vidya, reading books, music, cooking, playing with my dog, little bit of farming.

>what are you doing when you're sad
Lift weights...?

I DJ and make high energy dance music

And am an electrical engineer by trade

Work at a pharmacy and a graphic design internship

Music, drawing

I’m sad because I procrastinate constantly and have an internet addiction problem, but try to run it off my mind at the gym

>CV?
what?

Im a bouncer. I hate my life 5 days of the week. On friday abd saturday im a fucking king. I like getting people angry so i have an excuse to throw them out. It makes me feel powerful. I love how they try to protest, and i make a mouth with my hands and tell them to fuck off. I actually get a buzz out of it.

I also like grabbing drunk girls arses, but i got reprimanded for that so now im on review, cunts

I WANT TO BE A FIREFIGHTER FOR A LIVING BUT MY COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE AND IT'S ALL VOLUNTARY WORK!!!!

I would love to have your job but I'm not big enough. How is it paid?

Cash in hand my friend, fuck the tax. Wad of notes at the end of the week, find a girl and do some coke with her. Two of the lads i work with are mad. Ones polish, ones a black guy. Black guy smashes it with women, i dont know how. Sometimes i get jealous, you know, it makes you feel like a prick when we're both stood at the entrance and the girls will address him or touch him on the arm etc. Blokes tend to address me first.

My advice is stay out my fucking way, i have a bad day some cunts getting it. How many people can legally take out their frustration on someone. Try doing that in an office and watch some fat blue haired feminist cunt HR throw her weight around. That same woman comes around me and the tables are turned, email your complaints, no refunds hahahaha

I'm currently working in a baby nursery. I'm the only guy there so I've been appointed protector of the nursery. It's only temporary.

I'll beat you with my superior agility.

It's a dope job. I'm really having fun with training.

If you get your national equal to a paramedic (if it exists), try getting some volly experience in fire along with that and try to get a work visa to America or whatever?

Where are you in the world?

Struggling with my own company as a sound engineer. Should’ve picked a different career

Weightlifting is pretty much all I enjoy doing nowadays.

Weightlifting

Ever been tempted?

Resume

Private equity

Yoga, classpass, run a nonprofit, read, follow the up and coming nyc music scene, party on Friday and sat

I’m sad af all the time bruh it’s what makes me me. I’m gold on paper, inside I’m dying

Bruh I feel you I just got done with a $500mm ish deal and worked essentially two weeks straight 85ish hour weeks

>CFO
>Private Equity fund

You gave yourself away... PE funds don’t have CFOs, they have GPs on the deal team...

Nah man, not even once. The nursery is part of a ski resort, so I get free skiing. There's a guy who works in the office tho who was caught under a blanket with 2 kids. He wasn't fucking them or anything, but it was creepy. I wasn't around when it happened, otherwise I would've dragged his ass to the cops

Patrician taste, my friend

>not being the meat in a Korrasami Sandwich

u gay nigga

I worked as an observation analyst at Morgan Stanley after uni, but my female psycho boss basically fired me for having a long term health condition (cystic fibrosis, unfortunately there was no way i could prove it though and the resulting HR battle was horrible). Looking back I’m glad to be out though, I could easily see my life disappearing at that job and I didn’t like it all apart from the status. Trying to get into music promotion now, I run a club night and will hopefully get some good DJs this year.

i mean, i get it, but it's also kind of sad, you know? that your highest aspiration in life is to guard the entrance to a bar. that you get jealous of a nigger picking up brainwashed coalburners. when i read stuff like this, i feel a bit better about myself, honestly.

a CEO for a PE fund wouldn't have enough money to do that shit

Fucking hell man, no need to twist the knife Stalin

Who else /ceo10kaday/ here?

>living
Aerospace engineer, currently working quality
>enjoy
Video games, cooking, coding, reading, dicking around with DAWs despite knowing nothing about music
>sad
Lie down in bed, think about what's making me sad, and how to resolve it

God, he looks terrible. I hope he doesn't die

>job
moving, surprisingly lucrative. I can live /comfypoor/ working part-time
>hobbies
cooking, reading, wrestling
>when sad
I am literally too healthy, my physiology will not support sadness

31B Reserve

Going out, reading, vidya

Go to the gym.

The American patriot Chad lifestyle. Keep it up user

When I have no idea what to do with my life, there is good place to read free ideas.

HR manager
walking, games wondering where it all went wrong
normally just smoke some bud and sit with my cat until i cheer up

PhD neuroscientist

Ok, I have resumed fapping, thanks

I am a nurse, not because I like helping people but because it is a job that has a high hire rate anywhere in the world.

Reading mangas, drinking beer

When sad I fap, take a shower and go out for beer (alone cause I am a social loser)

At least my job pays over minimum wage to afford my excessive drinking (on my off days of course)

I have had GFs but I leave them when they start to bitch about wanting me to buy a house and marry them, fucking parasites.

You're a pathetic faggot and I hope you get shanked.