Who else /haunted/ here? I've been screaming at night due to nightmares...

Who else /haunted/ here? I've been screaming at night due to nightmares. Almost every day I wake up with a dry mouth and a headache. Will this hurt my gains? What do?

U got sleep apnea bro, congrats

this and yes, it will

>I wake up with a dry mouth and a headache. Will this hurt my gains? What do?
Try getting a humidifier

This happened to me when I was on antipsychotics.

I got off of them and now I just lift instead of taking the pharmaceutical jew.

Is there a cure?

Yes, exact treatment depends on what the cause is. Consult a doctor. You might need a small surgery or change some of your habits. It's worth it, trust me, your quality of life will improve dramatically.

I had a dream that I was a mercenary hired to carry out a false flag terror attack and was shooting civilians, just like in that infamous COD4 level and I started to yell as I gunned down women and children and I woke up yelling at like 2am.

Thats cute..get on my level. I did an ouiji board 10 years go. Being dumb teenagers we provoked it and didnt end the boardgame and ive had something attached to me ever since. It even cockblocked me once by throwing the girls phone across the room.

I wake up with scratches/bruises. Constant nightmares and have full on fights in my sleep. Some freddie kruger level shit. Ive learnt to deal with it and grown from it.

Sounds like you feel guilty about something

You dumb fuck just get rid of it

nigga u crazy

Looks like apnea. Try to sleep on the side until you get treatment put a pillow between your legs to do that and also I used zma and vitamin d and it help me a lot.

Is kind of chronic disease I am sorry but is not so terrible.

>experienced sleep paralysis recently
>felt a horrible dread through my nerves and couldn't move my body
>suddenly felt something pushing my chest
>ominous dread begins to take me over, feel like I'm being overwhelmed by ghosts or spirits
>fuck that shit I ain't going down
>imagine the Digivolution theme playing and Wargreymon as my animal spirit aiding me against the unholy
>feel my body bursting with energy and kicking out whatever tried to take me over
>make a sudden movement from my arms to my legs to show I'm not scared of this shit and let out a war cry for a second
>go back to sleep peacefully

when you get spooky feelings farting helps instantly.
t. former nightwatchman

Not sure if haunted, but I often wake up while punching myself in the face... Maybe one or twice a week.

>tfw cheeks are constantly yellow and sore

Not sure why it happens. In my dreams I'm trying to kill myself by bashing my head into things as hard as possible. Then I realize I'm awake and my fists are colliding with my face at full speed. It usually takes about 2 or 3 extra hits before I become aware enough to stop my arms.

Sure thing ill just bust open some holy bible. Burn a fucking twig and spray some tap water around!

Atleast you wont have a glass jaw when it comes to a fight my man!

Yea u permanently fucked ur life with a mass produced toy from china Hasbro factories

Sounds more like ur haunted by ur retarded brain

this reminds me of the ghost puncher
somebody post it

You need Christ in your life, you opened yourself to darkness and only he can save you. Repent and accept Christ as your lord and saviour before it’s too late

Literally this. I used to get night terrors when I was a teen. Became a Christian at 18 and they stopped.

Not really haunted, but every time I sleep in a new place I sleep talk in some unknown language on the first night. After freaking out a lot of roommates, I've started renting out rooms where I can sleep alone. Suck because I like to travel so I sleep in new places all the time.

That's not how it works butt munch

You have full on autism