5 years of lifting

>5 years of lifting
>still no gf (not fucking im talking about gf)
The game is so fucking rigged, which lift to cope in all seriousness?

beautiful family

The black man looks good but the whore on the left, looks psychotic.

is it just a weird angle or is the babys head weird?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

beautiful family.
baby will turn out to be a gorgeous woman.

perfection.

this. kek at retards who think the baby will look anything else than this. poor thing, result of a Dr Frankenstein's experiment

la creatura...

can't look worse than you, pal.

>el goblino..

It's low test to make fun of babies.

>whiter than you, achmed

LA CREATURA

they're going to separate in 12 months and she'll be stuck with that nigger baby lmao

>still no gf

If you've fucked girls but can't get a relationship you're probably boring as fuck or a complete cunt.

kek, god i hate niggers

What kind of adult man makes fun of babies.

t. el monstruo

good thing your women don't ;)
stay virgin, w___eboi

t.

What do people do in relationships? I'm so busy with school & lifting.

That wil be me someday...except the woman will be a thick Asian chick and it'll be two kids.

A one that doesn't/haven't had babies

You mean la bestia del Abysmo?

i wonder if that baby will get cherrypicked in the future when someone says "blacks can be attractive as well"

they look fine to me, here's hoping they are in a functional, real relationship

>copes behind memes
lel, CAN'T make it up

Depends. Sometimes if you're busy you'll just eat together when you can then cuddle and fuck.

Larping snowniggers and sad lonely probably near or completely barren women.

actually my gf told me around the first time i met her 8 years ago, that she or any of her friends would date or have a nigger or muslim bf, she repeat me that for years till now, they say they start being god but they are always agresive and posesive etc, every girl i know here in spain think like this

la luz extinguida

>grown "man" using the word cuddle
lay off the soylent, faggot.

wouldnt*

i know it's bait, but that's absolutely disgusting. such a beautiful entity flushing it all down the toilet, baka

>which lift to cope in all seriousness?
Try deadlifts and squats. Compound lifts will recruit muscle fibers from all over your body and build more lean tissue than isolation exercises. Olympic lifts are also great for the same reason.

Don't neglect your nutrition! 90 percent of your gains are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.

learn english before you (You) me, shitholian.

Oh, don't worry lil guy. One day you'll convince someone.

you don't want to cuddle with a gf?

why i would ? i have my own company here in spain that doesnt need the english at all and i made lots of money, i knew english a lot when i was 23 but it faded time ago, maybe one day ill start learning again but too busy atm for wasing my time in useless shit

because you're on an english board you dumb spic.
i wouldn't go on a spic board if i could barely put together a proper sentence in spiclish, right?

tighten up, cuck.

Can you imagine having pictures of random Interracial couples on your computer. Sounds like a healthy, well adjusted person who is certainly a winner in life

You are right then, sorry, ill try to improve it from now on.

if you're not offended by the picture, there's something wrong with you

What is the logic behind this post.

If you look at that picture and have more than an incredibly brief 'what a shame' reaction before continuing on with your day there's something very wrong with you. To go as far as actual offense is an astounding waste of your headspace

black hands typed this post

It's like having a best friend you never get tired of hanging out with, and are perfectly happy with doing nothing with except it's not gay when you have sex and cuddle.

t. normie

Veeky Forums has been beseiged by a really well funded and orchestrated group of people since the trump campaign.
It really weird.

black hands have also been in and around your mom's ass.
so what?

says the guy with a saved image of a 6year's old tv series about a talking train

imposible, the difference between us, is that my dad is there to not let a filthy negro touch my mom

what a great thread, really loves ite when all the boards are turning into /pol/garbage

I wonder how many times he has beat her up.

Look at this dude

>that blasian man
Tyson beck Ford is a blasian.

That baby’s dad is blasian so the kid is quarter black quarter Asian and half white.

You are 100% black therefore can’t claim the man who is in ops pic who like me is blasian.

He is Tyson beckford a blasian supermodel, his Asian blood will make him stay with the mum.

La abominación

Destroyed genetics, what a shame.

He is mixed race(blasian) himself.

yeah, it's black

Because it’s better the other way around isn’t it whiteboi.

The kid is only a quarter black as Tyson beckford(the dad) is blasian.

Lmao she flushed her genetics down the toilet.

those 56 percenters won't breed themselves

>two uglies create ugly kid

whoa...

yeah it's not like Veeky Forums was known for horrible shit or anything

this picture makes me sad.

you browse Veeky Forums you aint better

LMFAO look at how triggered they get. That black guy is more handsome than you racists will ever be, and he got to breed with the girl of your dreams.

Realistically, who should she have picked? That nigger or pic related?

>coalburner
>girl of anyones dreams

Poor little blackbois

if you consider someone to be 'the girl of your dreams' off of a picture, you're a dumb, desperate motherfucker

The guy with the mullet looks quite fly.

>tfw every male in your age group is a soyboy and you have to go for a 40 yo wetback or a nigger

SHITTED

>blasian.
>proud of that
kek

lmao when did these charts take over Veeky Forums now

This image made me violently angry

I knew you'd like him

la luz extinguido....

get hobbies and do dope shit. Even with school, gym, and a full time job there arw times where you have downtime and you should cultivate a personality

Me on the left

>tfw he's 183cm
>183 centimetres = 6.00393701 feet (6 feet 364 inch)
6 feet ideal male height confirmed

I'm just gonna scroll up through the thread from my post at the bottom to see how soon it got derailed.
I'm gonna guess post #2.

>two supermodels have a kid
>this turd comes out
fucking KEK

Why did you post this on every board?

>still looks better than you
>will lose his virginity befoe you
how can you even cope?

Three people who post threads like this

Insecure blacks - a surprisingly small amount of cuck posters

Actual cuckolds - moderate amount

Insecure 'Asianmaculinity' posters - the vast majority of cuckposts are by Asians, mostly Chinese living in white countries.

am chinese can confirm

He works out. Is he /ourguy/?

Their daughter will grow up with major insecurities knowing her father chose white genes over hers.