Is it true that boys who lift are interested in being dominated by a smaller, weaker girl?

Is it true that boys who lift are interested in being dominated by a smaller, weaker girl?

I think the idea is funny

begone /cgl/ thots

I think the idea is arousing

No, but by a taller, stronger girl, yes.

No, by massive bearmode men.

no homo

That's gay. What you're describing is a man, not a girl.

>tfw no dom gf

This

Everyone knows that fit boys belong on a leash with a toy up their butt.

No.
I had the opposite effect.
Last week I got drunk and had sex with my fiancée and she said she was almost scared I was going to kill her based on how rough and dominant I was being.
Don't think I should drink any more

The stronger I get the more aggressive and dominant I've become in bed.

yes, this is my fetish

I see you're a man of culture

Go away /leftypol/.

>dominated
Yes
>smaller, weaker girl
No. Womanlets out.

This
>tfw 6'2" and it will never happen

I want to wake up to my limbs chained to the bed and be used as a sex toy by my yandere gf

Literal faggots

>tfw no dom gf
AAARRRVHHJJ why are most women submissive? Fuck I’d be happy if she was assertive

>tfw no Mandy Marx gf to treat me like the piece of shit that i am

No, i lift so that i can hold my girlfriend with one hand despite her using all of her strength to get free and constantly tell me that i have such strong hands.

Yes. It all started when i was 14 and tied to a chair for some kinky shit and my gf pulled out a taser and edged me. Fuck i had a wild childhood. Now i lay here while my current gf refuses to even look at me during sex.. i got hit by the cuck train

Gf me

>coping womanlet
Sure, go """dominate""" someone with 60 pounds of lean mass more than you on their body

>i got hit by the cuck train
did you see it coming?

As long as she's an elementary school student.

This is what happens when you eat too much soy, beta bois.

Used to, not anymore

yep my biggest fantasy is to be dominated by small girl because I would know that I can in any moment dominate her

Sadly yes, its pretty much my ultimate fantasy to be dominated by a small, weak girl. Pretty much the only way a girl ever could overpower me would be if i was tied up, so bondage would be necessary.

I'm mostly interested in getting dommed by twinks or men way stronger than me tbqhwyf

how?

I like the idea of a sexually aggressive woman, but it doesn't make me want to be submissive, it makes me want to be even more aggressive. I like the idea of a sort of sexual Jenga game, where she initiates, escalates, and teases until the tower tumbles and I just take what I want.

The real question is how far would you go? How truly would you submit? Would you ever lick a girl's boots? Its hot as fuck desu, but i dont know if i could come back from that.

n...no....

n-no

it's hard to say, isn't it? it all seems very appealing when you're behind a computer screen with your dick in your hand, but i dunno if i could actually follow through in a real life bdsm scenario.

My nigga

I just want /cgl/ to love me desu

You mean squat plug?

>subtle iron cross

me likey.

This. The fantasy is hotter than reality. In hentai the girl is clever and has all kinds of ways to push your buttons and tease you. In real life girls are dumb and hard to take seriously so they fail to be convincingly dominant.

This, the furthest I'd be willing to go while retaining self-respect is the girl riding me while tied up

No, the more aggressive in bed a girl tries to be with me the more dominant it makes me. like "alright bitch you want to play rough? let's play rough"

This, Big boobie muscle mommy dominating me.

If it's a small girl I want it to be like I'm raping her. Forcing my massive cock inside and inseminating her. And after that my dick so good she enjoys the rape sex.

sure I believe you but my tommy gun don't

Don't do hentai, kids!

Its a Hetalia fanart

Replace girl with boy and you got it right.

Actually, yes. I'm excited to be dominated by my gf because she is smoll.

One... two... TEN.

Femdom is gay
Veeky Forums is gayer than /lgbt/
The logical conclusion is yes

Also
>be sexually submissive with gf
>she leaves because she's lost respect for you

Women crave being dominated. If you show any weakness they will walk all over you or lose interest.

This is the endgame of femdom. Don't fall for the memes.

>dominated by a smaller, weaker girl
Nope but I would like to b e dominated by braphog mommy

>thick Latina wife smothers me with her tits or ass and eventually straps on a dildo slightly bigger than my dick and yells at me to suck it

i'm thinking about asking my gf to fill one of these up with her spit and then letting me drink from it during sex. thoughts?

i saw it in a jav and now i'm obsessed with the idea.

W-why not just m-milk?

Hope you like fatties, because cgl is filled with them. They also get butthurt and are easily trolled if you dare mention anything about them being fat in their pics/threads. I got banned for pointing out the fatties myself

why would i drink milk during sex? that's weird

Why not eat a hoagie instead?

Thank your high testosterone levels, fags.

It stinks you fucker

i have a strong spit fetish so that's not a problem.

ignore this faggot

Have her gargle soymilk then spit it out into the bottle

Kek

Have you ever thought how little self respect girls must have? They love to suck dick which is even more degrading than licking someones boots. Having to worry about masculine honor really puts a cap on masochistic pleasure.

>girl

N-no
But a 40 something cute Arab MOMMY? Yes

>cute Arab

MOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSS

Ayyyyyyy

>Big boobie muscle mommy dominating me.

Ur gay lol

>implying fit has mods
Bet they're busy jacking off to the pic at this very moment

Come to mommy. :3

body gives me a boner but that face makes me wanna puke

It's just bad lighting breh.

Yep there's something super arousing by the fact that I'm willingly giving up control because I'm so into her, but at the same time I can take it back by force any time I want to

Wasn't, but now that I think about it I'd give it a try.

That is disgusting. A literal horse with an ass for a chin

I'm actually way into fatties, should I just kill myself already lads?

my gf unironically said almost these exact words to me yesterday, but she's an out of shape sow, not a fit anime goddess like your pic

>tfw no perfect abs gf dom mommy

When I was a kid,I found a yellow vial.I spat in it once a week for two months,to create a super giga bomb.Once it was full,I got curious and decided to smell it.

Never again.Saliva stinks my dude.It fucking stinks.

>wanting the love of a creature whose entire identity and life goal is garnering as much attention as possible
Why

I don't think that's true, I'm bi, I'll happily suck dick, but licking boots is gross as fuck.

>thinks people who post on a board regularly make the topic of that board their entire identity

Come on, man. Although now that I think about it that explains most Veeky Forumsizens here

Have you been to /cgl/? Cosplay thots literally live their lives in an attempt to be the most seen person in the room.

Try being a 6’4 ottermode
>tfw have attracted nothing but basic bitch sub daddy issue thots

Oh yes. Need squeaky-voiced 4'11" gf to make pouty faces and order me to rub her feet NOW

yep

No you should fuck fatties

I'm fuckin a fatty in like 5 hrs

Nothing gross about licking a clean boot. Its just humiliating.

Not me. The idea of submitting doesn't sit well with me at all. Especially when the other person is weaker or subversive.

And masculinity depriving
You can be humiliated in ways that don't deprive you of your masculinity. Think of it like this, a guy who's ripped, tied up, and the girl "torturing him" while he resists, nothing he can do. That's like a lion that's been captured bro. They still remain the masculinity, because they got "tricked".
But when you start doing shit like licking boots, barking like a dog and shit, that's when you become a dog that's been taught what to do, and lose your masculinity. Femdom very often leads to the woman losing her respect for the guy and leaving him.

If you're gonna do femdom, keep it masculine and make sure to switch. Never agree to something you deem to emasculating, because there are better ways to be humiliated without the emasculation part.

>being dominated
Yes
>by smaller, weaker girl
No, by taller (or equal heighted) Veeky Forums grill, the problem is that women taller than me (193cm) are almost non-existent.