What's up with human females? Why are they so much weaker than the males of the species...

What's up with human females? Why are they so much weaker than the males of the species? How is being weaker a survival advantage?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/
bellybelly.com.au/birth/highest-c-section-rates-by-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are much stronger than men in that they're bodies have to act as human incubators for 9 months, then squeeze a crying squirming flesh football out of a quarter size hole. Both sexes haves strengths and weaknesses, you're just too stupid to realize it

women just invested in other perks like having vaginas and being manipulative so men buy them stuff and protect them

/threaderino

The fuck are you on about? Physical strength was obviously implied here, not some abstract definition of strength that you may have.

Having a child is not the same as strength. It's two different topic and like a typical female, you do the smoke and mirrors bullshit instead of addressing the direct statement

>t. samefag roastie

it's called "sexual dimorphism". all mammals have it, but in some animals it's pretty minimal, like gibbons.

They literally have the power to create LIFE

And in others like in black widows, it's huge.

So? Every single animal female does too, but they aren't all as physical weak as human females compared to their male counterpart.

Different jobs.
Women can be useful while taking up less food because of less muscle mass.

muscle tissue is metabolically expensive

why waste the calories building muscle when your main job is to nurture infants and forage
don't forget humanity evolved in a situation where food wasn't abundant - which is partially why we have so many fatasses waking around

>be Male
>in order to survive you need to compete with other males, build shelter, hunt, pretty much do anything to survive
>be Female
>spread legs

Get fucked. Guy uses you as cum bucket. Get pregnant. Through no work of your own baby comes out 9 months later. Strength.

Gentlemen, this is actually how women think. Don't address the topic, try to change the topic at all costs to sell something as laughable as women being as strong as men. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting. Thank god i was born as the OBVIOUSLY superior gender.

And that guy? Albert Einstein.

Don't be mad at female biology.
Be mad at the groups telling such a high number of females to ignore biology.

>Have a baby
>body releases pain killing and bonding chemicals so that it's easy
>women complain anyways
k

/thread

Men and women have different roles to play. Women don’t need to be strong because men do that, and men don’t need to be good at having kids because women do that.

not without a fucking MALE

typical women
>War vet: I was hit by 50 bullets and a grenade, lost my legs and an arm and still had to drag myself 2 kilmoeters to safety
>Woman: But we women give birth, so you cannot complain!

This post is the closest.
The real answer is because we have 30x more testosterone than them and they have much more estrogen. Thus allowing them to make those amazing feats and us allowing us to lift shit. We are not the same

>what is biological dimorphism
It's almost like there are hundreds of thousands of animal species where the male and female members of the same species vary largely in size and strength

That has nothing to do with strength

dunce

They were designed to be taken care of. I hope you're strong to defend yourself AND your woman.

Ever taken a massive shit you fucking soyboy? It's the same thing. As others have stated what was implied was strength.

ah ha moment! This is where the "SoyBoys" are coming from. As modern woman is no longer reliant on males for anything. The male devolves to the soyboy.

That looks so fucking satisfying. Medieval Combat looks like a badass sport to get into.

Equality means that men and women are equal in value, not in strengths and attributes. 3d wave feminism and MGTOW's are nothing more than retarded misandrists and misogynists.

How is you being weaker than a lion a survival advantage?

Actually, the muscular potential of women is researched as correlative to that of men.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/

humans evolved bigger brains which meant bigger heads which meant more difficult births which meant hard physiological requirements on the birthing specimens (ie women)

at some point in history, males became more physically apt than women because of this, and the gap became steadily wider as our complex social structures (which had as much of an effect on sexual selection as plain old natural selection did) began favoring those dimorphic traits

to answer your question directly, our real survival advantage isn't the physiological composition of women, but rather the big ass brains that it enables us to have

90% of nowadays births in civilised countries are through c-section. Modern women can't even give birth.

sorry, up to 56,4%
bellybelly.com.au/birth/highest-c-section-rates-by-country/

>back in my day women just died!

>be hiking in popular forested area
>heavy rain night before, soil is pretty soaked
>3 hours in hear loud noise
>couldn't react I'm time to falling tree
>impact pins right leg
>shattered tibia and left fibula
>at this point I'm screaming in pain and for help
>group of 4 hikers hear me from the bend ahead
>they run over
>all female
>about to pass out from pain
>in gasps of breath, ask them if they can lift the tree
>they all squat around trunk
>barely conscious at this point
>hear groaning and exertions in their voices
>log isn't moving
>suddenly hear a thud sound followed by crying
>look around
>4 blood covered infants on the ground wailing
>lay in awe as the hikers cut the umbilical cords and walk away

>quarter size hole

Natural selection. You wouldn't want to fuck a woman if she had as much testeroids as Arnie. Weak women were prefered by strong men and weak men couldn't get it up for their muscular women.

It's a trade-off for faster maturation. Remember, # of women is the limiting factor for # of babbies.

believe it or not, human kind (males in this instance) in the state of nature are apex predators. With the ability to create and use tools and strategies far more advanced than any other species, our hunting became so significantly advanced that women were not needed to hunt. Muscle is metabolically taxing. Since women did not need it as much, as males ability to acquire food improved, natural selection favored weaker women. Being able to use less calories not only ensured greater ability for a woman to survive famine, it also allowed a woman to have more children. This is similar to the reason humans evolved to be upright. Bipedal locomotion requires significantly less energy expenditure. Those metabolic savings over a lifetime allowed women to produce slightly more offspring. Those offspring would inherit those traits, etc...until we reached peak sexual dimorphism. Now that natural selection is gone, and men don't need to hunt, we are starting to see men become more similar to their female counterparts. (also xenoestrogens and shit). But basically, women didn't need to hunt because our big brains made us so good at it, that it was an evolutionary advantage to have less muscle if it was not needed.

>The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.
this

literally this, t b h women should be exempted from things just because of this. its really that bad

Why are all the freak of nature woman lifters who would mog the shit out of literally anyone on this board only at around half the weight with their world record lifts as the men of the same category?

Because the writer of that article is retarded and doesn't know what percentage means.

>have to

That's funny. Pretty sure they were evolved to do exactly that. Or, depending on your beliefs, literally designed to do that.

never really explored this but they are meant to compliment each other, like blue and orange, I'm pretty sure. we evolved as a tribal species, relying on each other. men are by fact naturally more aggressive and have bigger builds-protection and survival through physicality. women naturally mature faster and have more empathy/sympathy-survival through mentality and cooperation. (or at least, that's how we were meant before we kind of fucked up and even removed ourselves from the eco ecosystem.)
of course, we can change that at anytime, and only have tall amazon chicks fucking soyboys, but our tastes as a whole are contradictory to it, so that won't be happening anytime soon.
also, using pics of actual current tribes would have been a much more accurate representaion of what we more or less naturally tend to look like in the wild
fun fact- we are actually built for orgies (mostly women), not monogamy. we go against our nature in a lot of ways these days.

I think the only thing we aren't equal in is how much biological bullshit each sex has to put up with, though it is switched around in some other species

>bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/
This is the most cope article I've ever read. I read the whole thing. The author genuinely believes that the only reason women aren't stronger than men is because less women try to be strong. Women cannot build as much muscle, and even with the same amount of muscle are not as strong. Watch videos of women trying to bench press. 135x5 on bench press is freak of nature strong for women. Literally never seen a woman at my gym off the juice who could hit that. Rarely see one that can squat two plates IRL, even after years of training, when there are normie men who don't even lift that can do that.

Men were meant to hunt, and to protect their family/tribe, so we became stronger and tougher. Women were meant to care for the family, cook, gather fruits and nuts and shit, so they didn't need to be physically as strong.

Anyway, using Arnold of all people as an example of a typical male is disingenuous. He has godly genetics and uses gear. The average guy isn't anywhere near as muscular.