I-is he right? Am I using up my body's energy at the gym?

I-is he right? Am I using up my body's energy at the gym?

He's old and fat. Of course he'll believe in the body's finite ability to recover.

Yes, because the time you're using at the gym is finite time you'll never get back.

>am I using up my body's energy at the gym?

What did he mean by this?

to be fair he's in his 70s yet looks likes hes in his 50s and acts likes he's in his 40s, so I don't think he has to worry about being fit

Even if that were true, you would be trading a small quantity of lifetime for significant extra quality

>looks like he's in his 50's

You can live a very long healthy life with 0 time in the gym.

Obviously he's on TRT faggot

Dude practically every billionaire in their seventies looks like they're a normie 50.

>leader of the free world

Yeah but you’ll be a dyel pussyboy

One day im going to die. I guess my bodys energy is finite.

Who cares when your dick barely functional at 60-80? And you can slay pussy without touching a barbell. If you're not already attractive, going to the gym is MAX COPE. Yes, it does improve your chances, but only if you're an ugly faggot.

Because you should want to improve everything you can about yourself
>oh Lel I can smash vegana without lifting tho
Or
>why do I need a second language? Everyone speaks English anyway
Are shitty attitudes

Yes, your body does have a finite energy supply. This can be countered by what is known as 'eating' which he clearly does

No way I'm voting for that orange fuck again in 2020. Hopefully Oprah runs.

Haha no

Of course he's right.

Learning another language is beneficial for more than one reason.
Getting muscles is not.

>being a demokek

What an ignorant piece of scum.

And the rightwingers will defend this.

My grandpa said something similar.

>your heart only gets so many beats, don’t work it too hard

Typical boomer shit, imo

Well no shit, everything you do uses up your energy. What the fuck did that even mean?

The Donald's awesome but I think he'd be more awesome if he did some compound lifts and cut a few lbs. Just like 30min on a core lift every morning. I dare say it could make him even more alpha

Does that even mean*

Being bilingual has 0 benefits. Country is so big I have no reason to ever leave it unless I want to screw prostitutes.

Ddddrrrrruuuummmmmpopphhhh! This is the last straw, you are literally a Nazi! Impeachment tomorrow, tick tock.

>Glenn Jacobs will never run for high office
>you will never have a libertarian president with a 500lb bench
Feels bad man
>being left wing
Lmaoing at your life

Most of the things we do have no “benefits”, you’re supposed to enjoy getting good at things

>>>
> Anonymous 02/08/18(Thu)19:40:35 No.44679440▶
>My grandpa said something similar.
>>your heart only gets so many beats, don’t work it too hard
>Typical boomer shit, imo
>>>
> Anonymous 02/08/18(Thu)19:40:44 No.44679442▶
>Well no shit, everything you do uses up your energy. What the fuck did that even mean?
>>>
> Anonymous 02/08/18(Thu)19:41:18 No.44679445▶
>The Donald's awesome but I think he'd be more awesome if he did some compound lifts and cut a few lbs. Just like 30min on a core lift every morning. I dare say it could make him even more alpha
>lifting weights
>alpha
I mean, I can udnerstand martial arts, fencing, stuff like that.

But lifting? Come on, man.

He's right you fucking moron, your body doesn't an endless supply of energy

Yes but you were going to spend that energy on anime and masturbating anyways so its not a big deal

>looks like he's in his 50s
Go the eye doctor user, you must be blind. He looks closer to 65, and is also ludicrously fat.

Why is finite between quotes?
Are they implying the body produces endless energy? Guess I don't have to sleep anymore.

>fat
>bald
>eats like shit
>never goes to the gym
>lies about his height
Which Veeky Forums janitor is he?

>your body doesn't an endless supply of energy

THATS WHERE YOURE WRONG, ENERGYLET

What's wrong with lifting? That retarded obese cheeto nigger said it's bad or do you have an actual argument?

>being strong enough to move shit on your own
>increased attractiveness causes increased success
>women want you
>your partners won't cheat on you with an alpha
>increased lifespan
>self esteem
>meet people who spend time improving themselves instead of making excuses
>engage in an activity that makes you feel fundamentally, biologically, good

Which was the one reason you were referring to?

2-7 are all subjective or for the beta mindset.
If you're already attractive, women want you, your partners wont cheat, your self esteem would be fine, and you'd feel good about yourself. The more attractive you are the easier it is to find people who spend time improving themselves, and the more success you have.

The first one is the only real reason to lift unless you're ugly. I full agree with you, if you're an ugly piece of shit, please lift, because it will give you some respect.

shitty bait

The sad thing is this is the majority of Veeky Forums posters now. No one lifts, they're all McDonald's guzzling, delusional fatties thinking they're hot shit because they're ramming some "thicc" (read: obese) roastie.

I lift though.

He should just clean his diet, i can't belive ppl in us acctually eat mcdonalds in daily basis

politics aside he looks like utter shit. face is a flabby, craggy disaster. huge gut, no evidence of cardiovascular fitness

lots of 70 year olds are in much better shape

>too much
Of course, if you exercise 'too much', you waste your energy you could spend on other stuff. Trump is right

he's not wrong. your body has finite energy and the more you rest the less energy gets expelled. that's why science says too much frequency is bad for muscle growth.

"finite"

are you a fucking mongoloid or something?

>are you a fucking mongoloid or something?

mongoloids have the highest IQ

Is that Kane? Why is he in a suit?

Typical burger.

Our president is a clever one; he's trying to capture the fatty liberals to his side. Bravo, Mr. President.

If only I could vote with impact for literally any other conservative leader.

Thinking of going full libtard instead of voting for this orange cuck.

Must be on real good GH, it's literally a magic youth in a bottle.

You have roughly 2.2 billions heartbeats. Use them wisely.

Doing exercises may help your heart resting rate to be slow, as well being healthy and muscles may help you live better during your old age.

You are going to trust on 70yr a old fart that looks like 90yr and just gave up on life?

>tfw you lose all your energy

Okay I'm conservative but

>looks like he's in his 50s

????? Sorry man but no, and I work in the death care industry, see boomers and old people all the time

>no big red machine in high office

exercise causes higher metabolic rate which speeds up the aging process

Yes very sad that anyone would come here and talk talk.shit about lifting

I'm sure being overweight shortens your life time more than the negligible amount that exercise does.

The funny this he’s actually correct - but that is why he is wrong.

Mammals get roughly 2 billion heartbeats before death - exercise is basically investing - you spend more now to achieve lower heart rates and more efficient energy usage later on