Fitness RPG

For the nerds who want help getting into the gym, check this Kickstarter out. Very cool concept, and Im definitely going to be backing it. Thought you guys might like this.

kickstarter.com/projects/624726783/exantra-world-fitness-rpg-role-playing-game/description

you ever going to grow up, faggot?

Nothing wrong with vidya, nigger.
Find a hobby.

just like you tell yourself there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, i'm sure.

What if you played vidya when you played and did real ass shit in real life? Do you need a train spoon so you can open up for the choo choo train and eat your veggies for Mommy like a big boy too?

I'm guessing your character develops according to your lifts etc. Whats stopping lazy nerds from just inserting false data?

Agreed, a man's worth is solely judged by how many women he's slept with. If you aren't in the high 300s by age 25 you have no worth or value and you need to use all your resources to get there.

yea, nice cope buddy.
i'm sure you blame the jews for being an ugly manlet too.

Your age and how many women you've slept with. Say it so I know whether to listen to you or not.

Sooo.... it's a lift logger, except your virtual character gets stronger or something as your lifts do?
Sounds underwhelming

>on IOS

into the trash it goes

IOS is still a thing?
I thought iPhones were only for boomers now

this is a horrible idea gtfo with your kickstarter crap shill

>Do you need a train spoon so you can open up for the choo choo train and eat your veggies for Mommy like a big boy too?
CHOO CHOO OPEN DA MAUFY

From what the devs have said, Experience is dependant on time spent in the gym in addition to heart rate monitor results (shit like fitbit)

B O O M E R S
O
O
M
E
R
S

Remember when those super long webpages (as in a lot of scrolling) were always some snake oil scams?

Im android myself, it sucks IOS gets it first but meh. I still wantz

Spoken like a true faggot.
Please return to your nest.

>tells OP to grow up
>still uses faggot as insult
>mfw

don't forget women, twinks, and tripfags

>lifting workouts require you to select from a preset
>Shows only skinny guys in the photos
No thank you. Five sets of 21s supersetted with push ups is not a good workout.

See, insecure people about their sexuality and the amount of women theyve slept with or rather the amount of women they got rejected by and paid for hookers call others a virgin, grow up man.

So you need imaginary world with instant gratification because you can't man up enough to get your lazy fucking ass to gym.
Pathetic

>Click link
>Beta access
Sides left orbit

I’m 25 and have run through over a hundred women with my man meat, but fucking randoms gets old after a while, I’m settled down with a white wife now (I’m also white btw) and have never been happier.