Tell me about Connor Murphy! Why does he wear the hat?!

Tell me about Connor Murphy! Why does he wear the hat?!

>stop taking roids
>becomes full blown soyboy
im never getting off

What went wrong bros?

tell me about the man who makes these threads. Why does he cope?

NATTY

Connorlets BTFO

Is this real.

He looks like half the size, even if it was just pump you dont double the size of your arms.

He lost a lot of muscle mass because he became a youtube star. Also be aware of the lighting and pump in the first photo

thats what happens when you stop roiding

Now that he's off gear I've realised those triceps/rear delts look fucking ridiculous

Now post the crying balding pic

>owns a framed picture of himself

This shit makes me laugh so hard

he did lose a bit of muscle mass but he would still look close to this if he had the same tan, lightning and pump

not aging well. one of those dudes that can go from attractive to unattractive real fast once they're 25+

Is this a real photo or is it a progressive ‘just fuck my shit up senpai’ pic?
Like the one that actor from the mummy is in sometimes on this website. He was also in george of the jungle?
His face would look funny on this mans body.

Goddamn. He should have just let the hair go. He could have pulled off a buzzcut. Look at him now. He went from chad to beta cuck.

I think it's Brendan Fraser's face with with his

This has nothing to do with age. He stoped taking gear and his natty test levels have hit rock bottom due to years of usage and his system is flooded with estrogen. He's a soyboy now.

Its his face, only the eyes were shopped.

what is pump and good light

>about 30min between the pictures

pump, good lighting, a tan, and posing could unironically be the difference....

He probably hopped on fin.

I bet he's on minoxidil too. It causes premature aging, dark circles and a bloated face as side effects, amongst others.