What was /fits reason to become fit

2 years ago I was a beta manlet. Fucked a landwhale. Didnt cum, looked in the mirror that night and felt disgusted. Start going to the gym.

Be me today. Decent looking guy with a qt girlfriend and a huge self esteem

90lbs overweight and I can't bring myself to have any self-respect until I lose this weight.

I want to look good.

started to show signs 2 diabetes from being fat
had no gf (still no gf tho)
also discovered hitlerian esoterism and realised i was trash

Looking good for when I turn older. 23 about to turn 24 and don't want to become an oldfag out of shape. Better to start now then regretting it at 35. Also to build the best body possible for girls to mire and to have countless sex with the hottest babes till I die.

I realised I had been telling myself I would do it tomorrow for almost a decade.

Do you too sometimes lie in bed and think about the things you gonna do and change tomorow? And when you wake up you fall into the old habits

I used to. Now I go to the gym every single day because I know that I will stop for a long time if I miss a day. It's made me more disciplined in the rest of my life too.

>be me
>17year old 5'4 184lbs fuck boy
>wanted to become Veeky Forums to get women and for my future career as cop
>be 19 yr.
>140lbs (lowest was 123 lbs but bulking atm). still virgin, still manlet cause i thought spurts happened after 18

t-ttheres still hope for me r-rright?

You gonna make it brah

If you want an true answer set your focus on sex. I did it and I hate myself for it today. Keep the head up and follow your goal and people want to be around you

*dont set your focus on sex

So did you eventually do it?
>tfw wanted to workout since I was 16
>24 now
>still telling myself I'll go the gym tomorrow
fml

>2 years ago I was a beta manlet. Fucked a landwhale. Didnt cum, looked in the mirror that night and felt disgusted. Start going to the gym.
>Be me today. Still 5'2 guy, fatty became my girlfriend, im forced to satisfy her needs. Kill me

Insta vs reality

Always been super fucking skinny, Auschwitz mode. Whenever I tried to "just eat more" I'd get a horrible pot belly, but the rest of me would stay skinny.

Started working out and eating right. Gained almost 20 pounds in most muscle. Feel great, look at myself in the mirror and mire self.

Then walking through store and some milf bitch walks by me with her friend, sneers and says "eat a fucking sandwich dude."

Realize that even after making great gains, I'm still a total skinnyfag. Feels bad.

Where do you live where women are such cunts?

Been lifting 3 months now user, feels good. The thing that finally made the difference was routine, I go the same time every day. Day one is the hardest.
You're gonna make it bro.
We're all gonna make it.

When I started to feel real disgust in who I was becoming.

I feel you

Whats your height and weight out of curiosity? Also ignore that bitch youre gonna make it

She broke up with me. Didn’t get to fuck her as she was “saving herself” until marriage . I was a 250 lbs fatty ( 6’3) and no muscle at all. Started working out. Got a little fit, kept getting mired. Ex noticed and got in touch. Nailed her within the week.she couldn’t stop touching me “you are so fit user”. Keep her as fwb. Banging two other chicks on the side( one from gym and the other from uni). Want to get below 10% bf and 1/2/3/4 for 10. Currently 1/1/4/3 for 10. Feels bad man

>1/1/4/3

Literally how

Mirin dat squat lad

My bad I fucked up. 1/1/3/3

Le riptoe

>July 2017
>depressed,working shitty job, no ambition, mega fatass at 6'2" 360lbs
>eating taco bell almost every fucking day
>one day eating taco bell, look down at it and think to myself "I can't keep living this way"
>the next day cut out soda completely, starting eating better
>then in August I started working out at the gym
>lift and do cardio 6 days a week while counting calories
>currently 276lbs and still have a smile to go
I've tried losing weight and getting fit before but this time it was just like the flick of a switch and I've stuck to it no problem

I wish mate. Just 3 plates

3 plates is still great user, keep at it. You're further ahead with OHP than most people ever get.

I’m dead tired of being an alcoholic skinnyfat loser without confidence. I’m gonna become Veeky Forums if it’s the last thing I do.

Same here, I can’t do rest days because I lose discipline immediately

No worries lad. How are you deadlifting as much as you squat though? When i was trying to hit 1/2/3/4 myself my deadlift was always far ahead of my other lifts

i contracted an incurable skin disease, 1mil cavities, no energy, breakouts on face, slouching, low self confidence, unable to talk to women, drug habits, severe depression/anxiety, prediabetes, and I was so out of shape that I needed physical therapy.

the PT made me workout on gym machines, helping me realize what direction I needed to go in for the future

For what its worth, im sorry about the skin disease user. Hope it somehow works out despite the odds

I’m too much of a pussy. When I got to 3 plates. I began experiencing sharp pain in my lower back. I stopped deadlifting for 5 months but want to get on it again as it’s the best for the back and core. Will start again tomorrow. I do a 6day ppl and will Work on deads once on my pull day

If I don't exercise I feel like shit.

Thanks mate!

thanks.

exercise/quitting sugar/fasting helped quite a lot,

going to try to eat keto now to see if that puts the final nail in the coffin

try soy

>16 and overweight
>still hope left for me, so I start going to the gym
>get down to a comfortable weight
>gradually lose motivation
>stop going to the gym, begin overeating
>depression hits
>regain all the weight back
>turn 19
>stretch marks from the speed of fat gain
>realize how much of a sad fat sack of shit I am
>go back to the gym with more determination than before
>every time I fall off the routine for a short while, I'll jump right back in
>finally surpassed my previous weight loss progress
>still going and feel like a new person everyday
I still sometimes wonder what I would look like if I never quit in the first place, but hopefully those thoughts will stop if I reach the natty limit. My stretch marks are a reminder of what happens if you give up.

Live in Arizona. Women here do seem to be pretty big cunts, but they're cunts everywhere. I was 150 lbs when I started lifting, about 170 lbs now. I am 5' 10"

You are doing well user. Keep at it

no

Ah fuck i know that feel. Im tallish myself (6'2) and got shitton of lower back pain when i did pendlay rows with shit form at the start. You might wanna look up lower back accessories. I know on Veeky Forums le bodyweight is a meme but what fixed my back was doing front lever progressions with proper form. Its surprisingly difficult for taller fags and helps to really strengthen your lower back. My deadlift form got a lot better after incorporating them in my workout.

Dafuq 170 lbs at 5'10 isnt bad at all brah. 100% guarentee she was just being a jelly fat cunt. Youre gonna make it

That pain scared the fuck out of me. Didn’t want to end up like a 90yr old man with back issues. Will look into that user and Once I’m comfortable with my lower back then I’ll slowly add weights on the bar. Thanks mate!

>16
>hang out with all the athletes
>fat and unathletic
>play sports with them
>realize they're letting me win
>can barely get up the court in basketball
>get furious
>do nothing
>friend challenges me to give up soda
>lose 10 pounds in a month
>noticeably better at basketball
>they stop going easy on me
>realize I'm still really fucking unathletic
>resolve to actually get Veeky Forums

I'm 6 feet tall, when I gave up soda I weighed 270 pounds and couldn't run a mile. Today I weigh 177 and can run a mile in just under 7 minutes, which isn't impressive but it's so far from where I started. I lift but not with any consistency, strength isn't really my goal - I mostly train for boxing and basketball.

Dat bitch wuz insecure and wished she was aushwitz mode.

Boys

No problem lad. Im a (relatively) oldfag anyway. Got young daughters no sons and the people around my age in my country (chinkapore) arent into lifting. At least here i can help other anons.

Wanna get fit for the race war

thats pretty fucking gay

Is there anything more manly than muscle boys loving each other and sucking your bf's man juice for gains

My fiancee is bisexual and into threesomes. The more in shape I get, the easier it is for us to pick up thirds. Also general health gains, ever since starting to really work out I've been killing it at work. I just feel better and get more done.

I started playing Rugby League, so I wanted to be like the rest of my teammates. Fit dudes who fuck thots every weekend.

I find it that you always have to change now, because now is the only time and place you'll ever actually live in. Can't plan for the future if you can't live for the present

did you make it?

how do I join rugby league without being bullied in the locker room?

>>July 2017
>>depressed,working shitty job, no ambition, mega fatass at 6'2" 360lbs
>>eating taco bell almost every fucking day
>>one day eating taco bell, look down at it and think to myself "I can't keep living this way"
>>the next day cut out soda completely, starting eating better
>>then in August I started working out at the gym
>>lift and do cardio 6 days a week while counting calories
>>currently 276lbs and still have a smile to go
>I've tried losing weight and getting fit before but this time it was just like the flick of a switch and I've stuck to it no problem
Good shit user

Was a skinny, 120 pound nerd my whole life, who's heroes had always been 80s action heroes like Stallone and Arnie, and all the big buff anime dudes like Kenshiro or Golgo. I honestly think you get less respect for being a skinny little guy than being a fatass. I decided enough was enough, I wanna get ripped and be more like my heroes, and having hit my mid-20s at the time, wanted to ensure I never become some fat ass as I get older, and be better than all the people I know. That was 4 years ago, and I've been going 5-6 days a week since. I love being in shape, it feels great, I'm proud of myself for it, and I feel like I'm at least a little more like the people I look up to.

DUDE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH ME HOLY SHIT