Usually smoke weed in the parking lot before and after the gym

>usually smoke weed in the parking lot before and after the gym
>doing this for literally years
>come out of the gym today
>big cop car parked right in front of me
>freak out a little bit
>start up the car
>he drives away right after I do this

...whats going on here lads? Am I wanted man?

I Do the exact same shit. Lifting while blazed with over eae headphones is the best thing there is.

Also i wouldn't worry about it. What state are you in

>What state are you in
I cant say, i know there is someone on staff who has a pass as i can't use mine when i go in

you're just paranoid cuz you're high dude

I wish weed made me feel the same way it makes you feel

noided cuz baked

They're tailing you. Gathering evidence, building a case. At least one of your friends is undercover.

Cops are known to follow a weed smoker for years before springing their trap. You need to get a phony identity (so they don't arrest you at the airport) and hop on a plane to a non-extraditing country. You don't want to go to stoner prison, it's a rough place. Godspeed brother.

you're just paranoid

This right here

he doesnt want to arrest you, but some dick at your gym (some piece of shit that wears a blue lives matter or maga shirt) noticed, mentioned it, and now they community is sending you a message to stop blazing 420 before gym sessions. they'll gaslight you if you read into your surroundings too much/dont stop smoking. don't get caught up in gangstalking bruh.

I do the same user, but i feel like it isnt the best to be too stoned in gym. Alot of thoughts go on in my head when i do this, plus i cant concentrate. Do you know that issue ?

Same. All that weed does is impair the shit out of me. I only started smoking because I decided to stop drinking for health reasons and the effect is more or less the same. Maybe I smoke too much each time, idk

I always do afterward but I don't really like to do it beforehand, even hours in advance. Being high does seem to make the mind-muscle connection clearer for me but it also makes me more likely to get light headed and I don't feel the same intensity in my workouts.

Wow so you smoke weed haha how cool xD blaze it 420 haha :)

I live in an illegal state and the cops don't care anymore it's just a nuisance to them, maybe someone snitched so he thought it would be funny to scare you
Either way just smoke at your house before you go so you don't smell like it walking in
Even if you don't think you do you probably do

Lets be clear : i never smoke it and combust. I only vape. It should be pretty much odorless as my windows are rolled up

When I first started it would make me dumb high, but after a few sessions it became a totally different sensation. Now I smoke before the gym and it honestly helps me push a lot harder during high rep work.

You're not supposed to get really high before gym, just a few hits so you feel really nice in your entire body.

>smoking when exercising
>smoking in general
Wew lad, maybe this is a sign

he's vaping it lad

Yes I personally reported you fucking stoner

American cops would never gang stalk a stoner who’s literally an avarage joe, tf would you even warn him about gang stalking lol.

You must be at least 18 years old to post on this board.

>thinking we can decipher which gym you go to from what state you live in

its not that hard if you're on the darkweb

if he really wanted to get away from the fuzz all he'd have to do is go to a state where it's legal. even though it's federally illegal...

>he thinks the dark web hasn't been absolutely leveled by the feds since it got popular through YouTube creepypasta videos

Do the same, dont give a fuck cause of med card

Ganja is the best pre and post workout. I get hella anxious and full of dat dere energy.

one dude with a stick up his ass doesnt represent a community

That's an issue that you fix, like every problem, over time with practice. Obviously you won't lift as much stoned as you would sober if you arent used to lifting stoned.