Show my your war face

Do you yell at the barbell? Do you have some weird hooga booga rituals before approaching a heavy lift?

sumo doesn't count btw

>that soyboy photographer at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that really a good lift ? didnt look like she locked it out to me. that bar was barely above her knees.

No I don't because I'm not autistic.

That's sumo for you

14 year old gym twink did that weight with me yesterday. Why are women shit?

I feel like celebrating this is like applauding a child. "Well done timmy, you beat daddy to the front door, 1st place!!"

>deadlifting 95lbs
wtf I bench that for reps

it depends desu. if it's diddly and I have some groovy music I dance a tiny bit while approaching the bar. its fun and a good way to remind myself that this is just a hobby and to enjoy myself

those are three 25 kg ( 55 lbs ) plates per side, for a total of 170 kg ( 375 lbs)

bruh its says 25

Pls be troll

+ collars (2.5kg each side) and a small (2.5? or 5? each side) plate, making it 180-185 kg

Are you fucking braindead

If I PR on OHP, I do this thing where I set the bar down and then slap it triumphantly with the palm of my hand.

No one cares

makes sense to me. Women don't have the same physical potential as men, so what might not be impressive for a man can be a significant accomplishment for them.

They get judged on a different scale because their fundamental ranges are different.

>he actually fell for the bait

Shut the fuck up, cocksucker.

What is she doing? Is that a reverse squat? I'm so confused.

pic related is OC donut steal

She'd have been able to add at least 3 kgs to that lift if she didn't have the bar so far away from her. Look at her T-spine rounding. I know upper back rounding is relatively safe when you DL and that all the really strong guys do it, but they also don't start the pull with the bar inches away from their shins. I hate youtube fitness girls so much.

Top kek

>soyboy

That's obviously a dyke

I think OP cares since they asked?

Honorable Sir,

It has come to my attention that you have produce a 'meme'which has garnered the attention of several of my colleagues. I was going to take hold and make use of this item, but it seems that this is something you wish to avoid. Now sir, I am no thief and as such I would humbly ask you for permission to make use of this item. I swear by all I hold dear that it will be strictly within my own use.

My kindest regards

Samefag.

gr8 meme
stole it

I usually take huge breaths. The vasodialating effects from pre-workout really lets you take in a shit-load more air. I sometimes yell "cmon" towards the last few reps if im struggling.

That's pathetic, user. LOL

wiyu mad

> tfw you will never experience this feel in your lifetime

Am I missing something here...is that not 50kg??
and Sumo?!?!?

so are your lifts

legit crying rn
youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s

I usually groan "up" a bunch of times till i complete the rep. It feels less autistic then just groaning like you're cumming in your pants.

jeez maybe you're right
not sure what is worse