Missed out on teenage love/high school pussy

Seriously, is this the worst feel? I'm not much of a >tfw gf and whiny guy but this gets me everytime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkc_uGZvEGM
youtube.com/watch?v=WvC1D6OW5E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hitting 20 next year
I'm so fucked

Stop being bitch

You're fine faggot. You can be a god by the time you're 22 and still hit undergraduate college freshman pussy.

same here
>still KV

but I'm gay

It wasn't really that good.

Constant anxiety and jealousy from all sides because high school kids are retarded.

s/pussy/boipussy/

It's literally impossible not to get laid if you're gay. There are disgusting indiscriminate degenerate gay sex addicts everywhere.

Live in the now, user. Otherwise, 20 years from now you'll be looking back on your present day self and regretting all the things you didn't do. Don't fall for the trap

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD FUCK YOU FUCK YOURSELF

I'm 20 and this image is wrong man. Yes, you will never experience a movie like teenage love (most irl aren't like that anyway but whatever) BUT you can still smash high school chicks. Most 18 year old guys are either fat neckbeards or twink nu males. If you're just somewhat Veeky Forums, charming and have tinder/instagram you should have no problems. At twenty it should be easy meeting the chicks currently graduating from your old high school too.

Yes it will never be this ideal image of teenage love you have in your mind but the girls make up for it. It IS possible to make up those missed opportunities

>love
come on
>teenage pussy
where is the age of consent 20+? Oh yeah nowhere

>almost 23
>KLV, never had a gf
>Do nothing outside of home or work
>My parents want me to get a gf
>My siblings and friends want me to get a gf
>My goddamn boss wants me to get a gf

I'm 18 now, and I don't think I'm ever going lose my virginity before 20 :(

Punched the V-card at 19. Don't worry my man. We will make it.

I'm 25 and my gf is 17

>tfw just turned 20 and started dating qt 18-year-old high schooler.

Am I gonna make it?

Same here, good age to lose it too

>over 23
>klv, never had a gf
>do nothing of home or work
>people stop care about my gf because they know I am beta soy loser
>try to focus on some shit like gym just to cover my no success with girls

16 turns to 18, 18 to 20, 20 to 30. And some things that should not have been forgone, are lost.

I'm a fucking wizard man

teenage love is shit OP. Didn't miss out on much.
My post teen gfs have been much higher quality.

This meme was made by some /r9k/ virgin and if you take it seriously you are a faggot who will never make it.

16 year old girls don't know how to fuck or suck dick. If you missed that, all you missed was experience that you can make up later by not being a faggot.

Punched the v-card at 21, almost 22.

Now I'm 28 (but babyfaced af). Haven't leveled up to polycoity yet but I have a fun and insatiable fuckbuddy in her 30s. Last girl before her was 19. We. Are. All. Gonna. Make. It.

those teenage girls just fuck some older guy and then get dumped like the piece of meat they are

my flatmate is banging an 18yo and he's a 26yo fat manlet
she's bringing a mate over for me tomorrow who's 19

>24
>3 gf and other sluts since 14 y/o
>younger one with 13 y/o
>Mfw i dumped all of them for ez girls every weekend
Don´t delude yourselves bros, waste of time, money and problems for just some "love" and fuck 2 times a week.

>teenage love
best thing ever
>high school pussy
implying im not going for it until i hit like 30

women don't mature psychologically past 17 anyway

confirmed bullshit

>be me
>handholdless virgin till the age of 19
>finally get a gf year younger that me
>itstimetowin.jpg
>over 3 year relationship she slowy turns out to be a schizo psychopath that hates herself and I'm certain has a bipolar disorder
>almost lost all my friends, almost suicided because of this bitch
>break up
>2 years pass as a single because I have a crippling fear of having same shit all over again

Fast forward one more year

>25 years old with 19 y/o gf
>tfw she lost her virginity to me
>tfw she adores the fact that I'm older because over 50% of males at her age are hipster soylents
>tfw

you're gonna make it bro

Feels great, isn't it?

Where did y'all meet your gfs? I'm 23, have fucked 4 chicks off tinder, but I've never had a gf.

>tfw fell for the engineering meme and no girls in class

im 19 and im probably gunna be punching it within the next month inshallah

My high school love whom I was actually with before I even started high school cheated on me and I haven't even looked for a girlfriend since. At this point the game feels foreign and I'm a bit nervous to start again.

My first kiss was by the age of 14, after that I spent five years until my next kiss at age 19, the same year I lost my v-card and it was pretty great for my first time, I am now 22 and since then I fucked 37 girls, kissed about 64 and had two GFs. All I did was lose weight, went from 286lb to 231lb. Bottom line, if a fat fuck can do it, so can you

im still dating my highschool sweetheart who i lost my virginity to at 17, am now 21, how did i do?

>20 years old
>Sophomore in college
>8.5/10 face, decent aesthetics
>Still a virgin
I've accepted that I'm doomed to walk this cruel earth alone for all eternity.

Good job now make money and babby

Here guys, something to lift you up

youtube.com/watch?v=tkc_uGZvEGM

>be me 21yr old fat virgin stoner
>friend is recently single talking to 19yr old slut we know
>I talk to her to be nice
>I try not to treat as anything other than "his girl"
>Few weeks later they decide to just be friends or some shit
>Next night she shows up to my apartment at midnight crying
>I let her in she sleeps in my bed
>Send her on her way
>next night shows up to my place not crying
>walks into my room
>changes into my shirt
>nothing on but my shirt and panties
>perky C cup tits and softball players sweet ass
>we lay down
>think we're going to sleep
>roll over start kissing her
>pushes me off
>whips off the shirt
>beautiful tits
>kissing and grinding her went pussy through her panties
>takes off her panties and my underwear
>gets on top
>omg this is what pussy feels like this is amazing
>fuck for 3 hours
>can't cum
>says its okay she can be my sex guru
>tfw when she fucks me a few more times and teaches me everything she knows

I've been complimented as being a good lay by every girl I've been with because of this sweet 19yr old pussy.

>be me
>be high school
>first gf at 17, 9/10 who had turned down every other guy
>think I'm in love
>split after 4 months
>go to college
>be 8/10 but skinny fat
>insecure as fuck around all the chads
>fell for stem meme
>still oneitis about ec
>spend 4 years dual majoring, turn down around 2 girls per year to focus on partying whenever not in school
>start working out
>first year of grad school, get a lot bigger and slimmer
>end up dating literal 10/10 best girl, a student of mine
>breaks my heart to go to another state and school
>now 23, still get a bit of action at parties but too jaded to commit

OP post really means that the younger you are the faster you'll fall and the harder you'll fall. Everyone who had the first half of that scale got their hearts broken and dealt with it either by fucking indiscriminately to fill the void, or by avoiding relationships altogether to not get hurt. If you haven't had a gf just know that you only missed out on pain.

>high school pussy
>implying im not going for it until i hit like 30
How? Give us some advice on how to secure this prime age girls man

>I am now 22 and since then I fucked 37 girls, kissed about 64 and had two GFs.
Literally how

DELET

>be 19
>never had a gf in high school
>working on myself
>still virgin
>don't care
You have to perfect the bantz, bro.

>see this picture
>remember reading it a year or so ago, not saving it, then remembering it again and frantically searching for it because it described my situation so accurately
>finally see it here again
>decide to read it
>can't relate at all
>fucking nothing makes sense in it
h-have I escaped?

Are you trying to advertise that as something enticing? Because if you are, you're doing horribly

Where do you guys get these teenage gfs?

Feels song for the feels thread
youtube.com/watch?v=WvC1D6OW5E4

>put on leather jacket
>go visit old highschool teachers around lunch time
>hang out around cafeteria
>talk to 17yr old hotties
>tell them you have a car

ez bro

You made it

I'm envious of homofags, you could literally get laid within an hour on grindr so long as you're not completely hideous, with none of the stress of hooking up with/dating girls.
Gotta watch out for AIDS tho.

This chart is stupid, gf =\= love
You can have plenty of girlfriends and even lose your virginity before actually finding what love really is and not infatuation
Most people would say you can't find love before 30 since people don't know what they're doing, anyway
Everything is mostly quick emotions and sex when you're young. That's not love and expecting to find it young is like expecting to have make the next sick app that everyone downloads
Sure, you do miss out on critical social interaction if you don't get a single girlfriend until you're 30 but you're not slowly losing the ability to love like everyone else who dates rapidly does
The less you have, the more you love

What a sad sack do you have to be to still be a permavirgin NEET at 37? I was a kissless virgin all throughout high school but finally got my shit somewhat together at 19. Seriously, how many bad decisions does one have to make to end up like this?

Keeping them cringing well into 2018... nicely done

21, could've punched it a few different times but chose not to, mostly for stupid reasons. I've gotten sucked off before so that's something.

I assume one just gives up. Been fixing myself for 4 years just because my parents couldn't explain my why nutella is bad for me.

should I buy a motorcycle too?

>get the hottest gf in town at 13
>try all kinds of sex, experience everything by 15
>get tired of it and play WoW instead for 2 years

It's great to not worry about virginity during your teenage years, but other than that it's dull. Grown up love is where it's at.

But I don't have that either

>tfw ywn get a gf
being born ugly is a curse

...nah. Grown up love is working together because surviving apart is near impossible
The only real love is in highschool, before responsibility to anything but love is possible

My sister met her boyfriend (a chem engineer) on okcupid. They've been together for 4 years and are almost certainly gonna get married once she's out of grad school.

yamero

20 is really point of no return?

Grown up love is love without boundaries. You can do whatever you want whenever you want to. It's not full of hurdles and stupidity for everything, like it is when you are younger.

[spoiler]It was by the bicycle[/spoiler]

Got my first gf at 17, broke up at 18.
I always felt good when seeing those images, but the truth is getting a gf isn't everything. Looking back, that girl I was with didn't like me nearly as much as I liked her, and it showed on her every action. Plus, teenagers are horrible in love and sex, so we were both incompetent.

Fast forward and I'm now 24, a few months ago I made a move on a girl that was my friend for a long time, and it worked. We're both crazy for each other and it shows. Literally everything is different, despite she being younger than me we're both mature, we care about one another, and the sex is phenomenal.

So fuck these age restrictions, they mean nothing. There is no way a dumb teenager can find happiness as genuine as an adult. Keep lifting and improving yourself, and keep looking, she will come, one day or another.

20 years old, never had a GF but have had 6 different fuck buddies in the last year. I don't trust girls enough to have an actual relationship, because the second they get drunk or go to some kind of event, they use it as an excuse to cheat.

Fucked one girl at 15.
Then 6 guys, 28 yo today.

What made you turn to the other side?

>be 25
>meet 21 yo QT video gaming shygirl
>married for 2 years

I mean, I know I basically hit the jackpot but it can happen.

My bet is on cocks.

I liked guys for as long as I can remember.
Couldn't accept it until about 20 yo and my first opportunity presented itself at 15, I took it so I could lose my virginity and stop thinking about it.

Don't fall for this shit. Yeah you missed out on the high school shit but being in your 30s and hooking up with women barely in their 20s wont be an issue as long as you arent fat, bald, and/or completely ugly.

Not the guy whomst`d you replied to, but I'm dating a 17 y/o from tinder my dude

Literally me except petite qt is also latina which is good except the spicy attitude is becoming a problem. It was cute at first but not its to the point where she doesnt even listen to logic its just her way when it comes to the attitude.

Met the love of my life at 18, together for 2 years, she was my everything. she left for college and we agreed to end it there and then. i still dream about her every night and the pain is immeasurable. i can't even escape this nightmare by fucking vapid thots and lifting.

just want to kill myself at this point Veeky Forums

im an ugly manlet so why lift when its all about the face? i still lift desu but i unironically lift for myself and dont delude myself into thinking that size will ever get me a gf.

Not to mention latinas age like milk, enjoy it while it lasts my man

Let it go mate, you have to realise that women rarely think about life like we do. You will find your luck mate.

I'm 30. I've been browsing Veeky Forums for almost... 10 years now? I don't know. I'm an oldfag.

Anyway. Most of the women I have dated are either older than me or around my age, rarely someone younger.

Some weeks ago I started dating an 18 year old who I suspect is a virgin.

I want to destroy her pussy.

Thank you, fit.

Brah i was 6 months away from no return
Met a qt 3.14 half filipino who loved me
Cuddled me at night cause she was scared
We were together 2 years
We moved in together
Everything was perfect

Daily reminder that a woman will never love you the same way you love them.
They desire you for what they can get out of the relationship, whether that be money, status, good sex, etc., not because they actually "love" you.

Well there's no getting around that. The past is the past and unless you have a fucking time machine stop worrying about it. There's literally nothing you can do about it except move on and try to find a decent girl today. 23/KV/NeverGF so don't even worry.

I'm a girl but I didn't have a boyfriend until I turned 22. It really affected my self confidence for a long time but now that I found him I'm so glad he's my one and only. You will be okay.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

So, any KV had chance to kiss but freaked out because was too self concious about his skills?
Also how do you learn that shit, unironically.
inb4 >>>r9k

Part 2

She got too used to me suuporting her
Then she got fat
She started going on tumblr
She screwed up our finances
She started making fun of me
Started talking to other guys on facebook
Going out to clubs with her fat friends
I started getting depressed, oversleeping, lost my job
Stopped having sex with her
Within 2 weeks:
>user do you really think we're in love?
>i still love you, but i was out drunk at a club and i kissed chad
That was it. She moved in with her obese indian friend.
She kept putting on weight.
Last i saw she was dating some loser
Wearing layers of makeup to distract from her hamplanet status.

The sweet cute girl i once loved is long gone now

I met the love of my life at 15 and fucked it up when I was like 19 in college. Still regret it but it was without a doubt the best relationship I've had, no love is like young love

has counted how many girls he kissed.

jesus.

ITS OVERATED STOP FUCKING WORRYING ABOUT IT. You literally are so much more cucked today if you allow a teenage sweet heart to dominate your life. Because it probably only works out 5% of the time. Not being jaded it’s just how it is today with women. Don’t fucking fret about it the fact any of you are lifting and making solid gains literally puts you so far ahead of MILLIONS of men if not billions. Take a breath understand that you’ve got so many fucking years ahead of you after 20 it’s insane to be this despondent in the frivolous age of excess about something as cliche as ‘teenage love’. I had it and it’s only memorable because she was a sexy little thing but even still the sex wasn’t the best I had.

>29yo
>virgin
>no gf
At least I get to see my mother suffer for this. She did everything different for my little brother and sister.

Doing nothing outside of work and home is absolutely your fault and the single problem that if you fixed would help you gf up if you really want it. Also ps once you get her you’ll realise how fucking monotones it is thus shifting you into wanting to fuck other women.

What is the best way get a gf during Valentines?

Ask 50 girls their number.

>Go to any cinema where they show Fifty Shades of Grey
>Wait till it's over
>When women walk out,spot lone ones
>Go full alpha on them
>enjoy your fucktoy

A buddy I drunk with did that,he's a fucking brony, and got laid that way.

how do i into yummy faggot mode like pic?

>Seriously, is this the worst feel?
I thought so, but yesterday I accidentally saw my former classmate, he is 40 yo, the guy is obviously a mess. Divorced with a kid, all his facebook pics is him drinking with his buddies, and he had it all, an athlete, loved by girls, popular, etc. Wouldn't swap with him in a million years, even though he has a good hi-tech job, etc. Some things lose their importance in retrospective. Although eventually, we all die alone, of course.