Hurr durr no one cares about you at the gym just do you own thing

>hurr durr no one cares about you at the gym just do you own thing
Yeah fucking right

What's wrong with wearing a t-shirt if I'm a DYEL?

people will always fucking notice you

what are you gonna do about it? not go to the gym because of it? not go outside ever again because of it? not go to work because of it? priorities man.

nothing, stop getting triggered by memes

Did someone bully you user?

>what are you gonna do about it? not go to the gym because of it? not go outside ever again because of it?
um, yeah?

who hurt you user?

wow...

i mean youre probably right that thats not uncommon but fuck man, youre essentially giving up any chance of yourself becoming better by just staying at home

one example is i wouldnt of have gotten on testosterone and anti estrogens if i just stuck around in the house all day thinking i didnt need to improve

How do you guys deal with women at the gym? Every time I go there are some 15 or something year old girls staring me down like they want to murder me or something

>caring that the few others that care, care
never ever gonna make it. you self identify as incel too?

what

either they like you or youre staring at them making them feel disgusted (the latter is less likely as theyll usually just ignore you)

Takes one to know one

WHERE DO YOU WORKOUT

my uni gym

>wears a snapback at the gym

>people don't understand the virgin meme
fuck off you newfags, the VIRGIN is supposed to be the regular gym goer, whereas the CHAD is the hyper exaggerated caricature of chad behavior. Lurk more before posting you absolute faggots.

Stop going to the woman only gym soyboi

>gotten on testosterone and anti estrogens if i just stuck around in the house all day thinking i didnt need to improve

why

the virgin meme correcter

>the virgin meme correcter
vs
>the CHAD normie meme butcher

DELET!!

Seven nation army remix of B1 is dope!

Quality post user

Now you are finally starting to use the meme appropriately

>vidya music
>not anime OP
Never gonna make it

>tfw gym next to my school is full of Armenian curlbros
>I am a complete weakling with long hair and they stare me down in the locker room

Not keeping me from going, but Jesus I've never gotten so many death stares.

Based

Cut your hair

where's the CHAD one?

No. They're beautiful flowing locks, not stringy greasy shitlocks.

I said the same thing when I had long hair. cut that shit off you look like a faggot

they think you are pedo creep checking them out

white athletic socks are bro-tier

is anyone gonna post the CHAD version

same at my gym. lots of typical teenage girls who show up after their shifts at the nearby shopping mall are over. it's like my presence offends them or something. fucking high school all over again.

the 20-something thots are a lot more pleasant though. some of them even smile.

m-muh board culture...

>haha dude ONIONS
>uhh guys what program should I do? 16 yrs old btw
>join my discord! :D
>how do I learn to fight fit? I want to be able to defend myself
please leave

What do you consider "overtraining" my sessions are usually between 1-2 hours, but i just watched a video where Arnold was talking about doing 5hour sessions as a norm... Granted I'm not working to be in competitions, but that still seems like more than what should be healthy

Sorry, meant to make this it's own thread

>passively allows other gym-goers to take his equipment

what? how do you even do this?

don't make it a thread you fucking retard

Do you have a yuge stack of gear?
Do you have ahnold gnetix?