Its just a number game bro!

>its just a number game bro!

lmao what app is that

You must be ugly as fuck then. This is just from this past month and I unmatched a bunch of fatties.

>"Virgin"

those two absolute MUNTERS you are talking to

howling tbqh lad

So almost all of them judging by your pic

I never message first, if they are close by and wanna fuck I don't even really care. Bad pussy is better than no pussy.

lmao I've gotten more matches in one day than you've gotten in a month

Have some fucking standards mate.

Post yours then you lying nigger

also

>implying I swipe every day

Dude, you're matching with 3/10. You have nothing to be proud of.

I can only imagine what the other ones looked like...

Ashley seems like she'd make you dinner after fucking her
She seems cozy

>Brags about matches
>doesn't post them

Jada, Sydney, me on the right, Sara, Batool,

Top left of your screen told me anything about you OP

ayyy

Beggars can’t be choosers, my guy

Stop feeding those cows, you are encouraging them to continue their disgusting lifestyle.

I can't respect men who haven't at least fucked 20 girls by the age of 25. Seriously don't fucking thing you're my fucking equal if you ain't fucking on the reg. I actually kinda dislike the idea that there might be actual no pussy getters on here who fake and lie about getting puss just to get respect from guys who actually use their pensis for other than jacking their little sad cucked cocks.

Your bait needs work, son.

>be in relationship for 5 years
>have had more sex than you
Chill out. No one cares

No, this is incorrect.

>Such a low life degenerate that he thinks fucking roasted tinder thots is some kind of accomplishment.

2/10 made me reply

poointheloo detected
dont feel bad. You can have the body the game and the money but if you don't match an accepted image girls mentally switch off.
It's got to the point where when girls are checking me out irl I assume they're insane or blind.

that is false.

lmaoing at your values