300lbs

>300lbs
>want to kill myself every day
>best friend has qt3.14 gf
>she's super nice to me all the time
>picture our life together every day
>get drunk and masturbate to her nudes i stole from friend's phone
>feel eternal guilt and inability to go work out because of it

why does this cycle continue Veeky Forums. Why can't I break free? Can I make it?

No pussy you can

If that's true, id be worried about the friend finding this thread. I mean that's kinda..

oh and by the way you are a terrible terrible person.

>making up excuses for why you can't work out

>oh and by the way you are a terrible terrible person.

I know I am, I stew on this shit every day

If you were in my position, you would want to slit your throat every morning knowing that an adorable girl is oblivious to you having pictures of her pussy

My fat friend literally is autistic with aspbergers and he is losing weight and on his way to being Veeky Forums you can do it too if you quit being a lil bitch

Stealing those photos is a real shitty thing to do. Fucking pull yourself together.
And also eat healthy and exersice a bit if u dont like your weight.

>pull yourself together

user, I have been trying to do this since 2011 but I'm a degenerate failure. My sister can attest to that

8/8, gr8 b8 m8

You should kys but do it on chaturbate so we can all watch you bleed chocolate milk.

not b8, but believe what you want to.

Life Pro Tip: If someone's phone is locked and they plug it into your PC to "charge" you can access it without them knowing. Just saying.

ya got her nudes too, don't ya sly dog?

Post the nudes you nigger

Also start lifting, it's not even fucking hard

get a slampig gf

Wah wah poor op

Fuck off faggot, nobody gives a shit

Probably because she is the only girl that is willing to talk to you because you are her boyfriend's best friend, if literally any other girl would talk to you you'd fall in love too and jerk off too her pictures.

Short story, don't feel guilty, the only way you can break this cycle if you stop being so pathethic.

Op i see any reply people make you make some sort of excise for not wanting to improve yourself

You are one person out of trillions, no one cares what you do with your time, energy or life. You are simply a miniscule dot existing on a trillionth of a fraction of human history, not even the history of the world. You will die someday. Your heart might cease to beat because your arteries have corroded with fat or your lover may fail from the gross negligence of your diet, or maybe you'll get some disease like cancer, or maybe you'll die of old age. What you do in that time is up to you and only you, you can justify any excise you want for continuing your current way of life and no one will stop you.

Well whatever, looking at your friend's gf's noods is perfectly consistent with lifting. Check this out:
>6am
Wake up
>7am
Lift
>8:15am
Shower
>8:30am
Recovery meal
>9am-11pm
Fap to friend's gf's noods

You should cut the weight, Chad the fuck up and bang that Stacy of a sister you've got.

>getting drunk
There's a German word for people like you:
Untermensch

>300lbs
LOL kys yourself

how u 300 pounds an be on this board bro?

show the nudes

You're idealizing her because she's the only girl you come in contact with that communicates with you of her own free will. Stop doing this you fucking idiot.

Listen man, if I had to pick a place to start, it would be deleting those nudes.
It sounds like they are at least partially fuelling this cycle, so getting rid of them will likely help. Also, taking that first step will give the momentum to take the next, and so on and so forth.
Fate will not make you better. Time will not make you a stronger man. Extraordinary people are that way because one day, long ago, they chose to be that way, and they decided that that goal was valuable enough to them to be worth sacrificing for. Anybody can make this choice. It's just a matter of how badly you want it.
Be better today than you were yesterday. Keep doing this, and you'll find your way into the light.

Share nudes with us...then start eating less and going to the gym

Your "friend" probably knows that, he just trusts you. Delete the pictures and go for a walk, fatass. Or keep doing you and die a worthless waste of existence in 10 years

Also post nudes as final act of repentance

I think posting the nudes would start the healing process. Once they're not your secret anymore, they'll stop being your burden. Let us carry this weight for you, user.

How tho

Post nudes brother!