Alright Veeky Forums survey time

Alright Veeky Forums survey time,

would you rather be with a fat girl or be alone?

Keep in mind this could mean spending your birthday alone or new years eve alone ect. This could also mean going for a long period of time without sex or a companion.

Fat girl or no girl?

Alone.

Alone. Not even a fucking question

Alone. I've already made this choice.

Vlone

Alone.

Alone. I already spend my New Year/birthday alone, and I've never had sex or a companion.

Tfw chubby chaser
Every single time uwu

Considering there’s dickheads around here who consider 10-20 pounds overweight “fat” you’re going to have to be a bit more specific. Fat like your pic related? Alone. Fat like a chubby-thick with great tits, big thighs and a big ass? Gimme that thick hoe, nigga. Duh.

Fat girl. As long as she is able to have kids and doesn't have an ugly face I'm alright. You could help her to lose weight you know, and everyone here knows how much it sucks to go out alone.

fat like pic related

size sexxxxl

based rose aoyama

Alone.

Even the "cutest" chubby girl I know I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick.

Fat chicks man. Seriously, I guess i'm fucked up in the head because I love them chubbys. My goal is to find one that is big (but not too big), with huge tits, cute face this is very important), not too slutty, not too liberal but also not a 1950s housewife type either, loves to dress up and wear makeup and be girly, and loves to be active and do things (lets eat pizza and binge-watch netflix types please fuck off)

I want a CGL chubby gf with low self-esteem to use and my cum receptacle

to any virgins reading this thinking a fat girl would be a good compromise: don't. you'll be left feeling gross and never be able to wipe that horrible memory from your brain. there's nothing enjoyable about it.

t. lost to a whale.

If she knows how to play chess well, sure she can keep me company. Otherwise, alone.

Actual non-virgin that has been with a fat chick reporting in. As long as they are clean and don't have dog faces it's not bad at all.

If they're cute and have a good job, it's pretty awesome. Mine buys me food everytime she comes over, I literally never pay for anything. She even straight up buys me groceries. Movie tickets, six flags passes, clothes, shoes, whatever I want. Massages my back and neck until I fall asleep, all that sure beats being alone and going to family holiday events being the only one without a date

Alone. I've dated a bunch of women but now I've been single for almost two years and it doesn't bother me at all.
Definitely beats being shacked up with that kinda thiccness.

sorry about your low standards. keep nutting in fat chicks.

Bullshit. You're just trying to keep all the fatties to yourself!

I fucked fat chicks and thin chicks and while I prefer them thin, fat ain't bad. Kinda like how there's awesome pizza and shitty frozen dollar store pizza. But when you're starving, that dollar store pizza actually tastes pretty awesome.

alone.

I've dated a couple fat girls. No bueno

>tfw they weren't fat when we started dating ;-;

Alone. Fatties are insufferable.

if it is fat as op's pic, then alone
if it is fat as my pic, then I'd prefer the fat girl

>tfw too THICC to be a 10
>but too small to attract mentally handicapped fetishists

feersbadman.jpg

currently with something like this just to pass the time while I fix my life
it's pretty infuriating how big of a gains goblin she tries to be
but I don't have to go far to get laid, so convenient

BIG queen hours

Alone.
Fat bitches are terrible. Usually fucking entitled as well.

Luckily I dont have to choose, because I've got a very fine girlfriend.

>because I've got a very fine girlfriend
post feet

>spending your birthday alone or new years eve alone ect.

I literally do in fact spend all those days alone. I even go out drinking alone and have been fapping for years now.

I get hit on by a fat girl at least once a month. I rather stay alone.

My first GF was fat, I left her the same day she took of her clothes. If you ever see a naked fat girl in front of your eyes, like I did once, you will never want one near you ever again.