/fraud/

/fraud/ - GHRP-6 made me eat the cereal edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must, go to reddit.

What is AI

Do oral

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on 500LB TRAP NYC cop general: →

Other urls found in this thread:

uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/269822-diy-gyno-surgery/?page=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who here's /first cycle/
Post your before and afters

Is Test + tren a better way to get big but aesthetic like pic related?

Or Test + Deca to get massive and inhuman?

should I slay this braphog?

On one hand you do you but on the other hand stop giving this gross roasties confidence

>pubertal gyno flates up
Goddamnit
Time for ai

What the other guy said
Stop feeding that disgusting creatures ego

Exctly. We're straight up fucking women up doing this now.

only if she does anal.
turn her into a real slampig.

I bet there is cottage cheese in that fupa nigger. Disgusting. I fucked a fat chick. My Dick was covered in cheese curds. I pulled out cleaned up told her I had to go and never saw her again. Disgusting whore.

uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/269822-diy-gyno-surgery/?page=6

Just do it

Tren makes me want to suck a girl's dick really bad.

What do?

Normally you jerk off and then are disgusted by shit like that. If you're on caber or prami you're ready to go again 10 min later so there's no respite

Yeah then you miss part of the gland and get gyno again

Do it.
Its great, see if she'll facefuck you no homo

Ive got about 15 weeks to go on a 20 week blast

We may be bloatmaxxing. See you in may

At some point if I will get gyno. I think I will attempt it myself with the help of daddy so if I botch I go get the surgery after.

>We may be bloatmaxxing.
that ship has sailed, how lean were you when you started

Im leaner now than when i started kek

Had to up calories by like 600

What SARMS should i start using ? Maybe Decavar , just to try out ? Or the meme sarm that everyone here shills which helps with growing taller ?

degrade the shit out of her in bed so she knows that she'll only ever be a slampig

Well fair enough. I'm almost finished my bulk myself, absolutely disgusted with my state.

Sarms do not fucking work

I get the feeling I'll be in the same boat, but strength and minor thiccsthetics is all i care about. Hope the gains were good my man

Exblain

Im a genuine 6'3" and 107kg looks like fucking nothing

>Tfw 5'9

Would rather be tall than fucking roid goblin tbqh.

the one that gives you cancer

probably fat as fuck, lean at 107kg is fuckhuge

Don’t you have health insurance?

I will post a photo tomorrow morning but i definitely could be leaner, I be 13-15% on the fit bf charts (which I know are inaccurate). I'm pretty convince that everyone who posts that they are my hieght are either lying about there weight or their height because they always seem too light.

How much does adding an oral to a basic bitch test cycle screw up AI? NOT asking how to dose MY AI, just input from guys who've done a basic stack. The standard seems to be 12.5 EOD of asin, does adding a wet oral like dbol completely alter your AI needs?

Im not a girl my tits arent covered

>does adding a wet oral like dbol completely alter your AI needs?
yes. you will need more, how much though who knows

not really at all. first cycles can and tend to be paired with an oral. most people don't need much to begin with, and if shit feels fucky and you know how to tell, little more often fixes it after a day or two.

actually considering an oral for my cycle after the ten week mark to get some quality muscle put on. i'm more interested in recommendations

>yet
If you say it’s painful and affecting your quality of life they are.

I got three vials of ugl test cyp. one is clear, the other two are cloudy and looks like the substances separated. is this what is called "crashed"? do I just run the vials under warm water?

yeah, or put them on a hotplate
Delete your photo though, that's a good way to get banned

You're gonna get banned for that m8

bye bye

What did he do, I missed it lol
Hey is it true you're kind of autistic?

>kind of
That's an understatement.

how hard can i cut while on 600mg test e?
hunger is no problem i can eat 0 calories per day if i could cut that fast without losing muscle

Well do something autistic.. What're your triggers?

Are you gaining weight on deca/eq/adrol?
Have you learned how to cook yet? Are you at the very least sticking to the mass gainer shakes?

I'm not a circus animal. Mostly social anxiety and some OCD triggers. Here's Rem. Say nice things about her.

My mum got pissed at me for going to gym so late at night because I was waking her up. So that's killed my motivation until I figure out a solution. Thinking I have to now go out the back of my house and then jump the fence and take my bike to gym rather than exiting through the garage. What a pain.

If that's what it takes then that's what it takes. Could you just push your bike in neutral for a bit before turning it over?
Are you still eating properly? Are you gaining weight?

Why gym late at night. Work?

Do you guys get little red circles on your quads or anywhere else you pin?
I don’t know how to make it stop and it’s been happening for the last couple years. Keeps me from wearing short shorts too.

I'm planing on sending my gf to doctors and having her claim she's a tranny so they prescribe her t.

I just came up with this though, is there anything I'm mising that could go wrong?

Getting leaner by the day bois. Can't wait to see where I'm at by the end of this short DNP run and then where I'll be at a week or two later on test/tren/mast and a bit of winny

Just thought about having an implant of a third testicle so I could be natural and get a test boost.

Any side effects?

She's okay, average motherly material maybe

I plan to park my bike on the street a couple hours before she goes to bed so I don't wake her.

I don't like interacting with strangers, there's too many people in there during the day and the receptionist is guaranteed to say hello to me, that's too much. It makes me nervous and I panic.

What the fuck? Take that back.

You on any anxiety medication?

Sorry m8, blue hair is problem hair. Like a poison dart frog or a monarch butterfly, coloring signals danger

Gl breh. How did you not fuck any of the QTs at your old gym. Hnnnng so many MILFs and bikini grills.

Are you still using the EQ? What're your dosages at?

Not on beta-blockers if that's what you mean.

She was born with that, it's cute.

800mg.

The EQ could be causing some anxiety for you, it does that for some people.

I decided to be non specific, depending on the intensity some people only require anti depressants.

Lifetime or retro on Glenwood? I mean both those scenes were great for chicks. A lot of young girls are lifetime but there was a huge bodybuilding scene at retro, probabaly why they went out of business because normies are intimidated by mass monsters n shiet.

Also I'm very autismo. I wear my headphones on full blast 95% of the time and will just nod or wave at people I see on a regular basis. I know I'd make a fool of myself if I hit on the only 'hardcore' BB chick at my gym.

500mg test at age 22 for 10 weeks

I'm 5'10 150lbs low bf

Good idea?

Lifetime. They just replaced all of the platforms with new eleiko ones today.

I kinda feel like hitting on a couple of the girls there but I’m not trying to be “that” guy; shit I’d be cool being friends with some of them. The bikini chicks I see have great work ethic.

You have an anime pillow, live with your mom, and take steroids?? How old are you?

I've always been like this.

I'm on antidepressants. I forget the name of them though.

Yes. Yes. Yes. 21.

>Yes. Yes. Yes. 21.
What was the catalyst that motivated you to hope on gear?

Being broken up with primarily.

what's he got to lose?

Niiiice. Too bad my new job doesn't pay for gym membership although I can't beat a 5 minute drive from my house to the gym either. One girl I really wanted to talk to over there was a hapa powerlifting grill. Black hair, ~5'7", SBD knee sleeves. She so cute ;_; you know who I'm talking about? I would also do disgusting things to the young blonde girl who's super skinny but wears the cutoff tops and leggings all the time. Does nothing but meme exercises that show off her body.

What do any of us have to lose? Crusader is just an interesting case study.

>I've always been like this.
iktfb. Luckily there are girls who are just as anxious and surprisingly some of them are super cute. :^) you’ll make them feel safe and loved so much so that they’ll be comfortable to express themselves and be vulnerable and they do the same for you.

Blonde and very pale I should say. Maybe that narrows it down

What kind of delusion do you live in

i want to do steroids but want to remain natty. any advice?

I’ve seen the hapa girl a couple of times iirc I remember the sbd sleeves in a girl.

Lol was this the blonde girl?

Does anybody have the meme hair stack from mast? I think I've got all the supps from what I remember I just need the routine. Sham on me for not saving after it was posted a million times.

Nah I'm thinking of some other girl. That looks like a legit fitness chick. The other girl was some dyel piece of ass that liked to just show off

For real. It’s rare and she’ll be clingy once she realizes you love her and shit but god damn it’s worth it. Gives me the warm fuzzies when I think about her.

Ok youre clearly deeply disturbed and have crazy fantasies
I hope you get help

Either do steroids or stay natty

wow this is a great question id be interested to hear other's opinions on the matter

I've been wanting to try a high volume program but my new gym has only basic shit and all the routines I find are pretty specific in what to do. How does the following split look:

Day1: Chest+Abs
30 x 10 chest
15xF abs

Day2: Back+Bis
30 x 10 back
15 x 10 Bis

REST

Day3: Shoulders+Tris
30 x 10 shoulders
15 x 10 Tris

Day4: Legs
30 x 10 Legs
5 sets of deadlifts.

REST

Looks retarded without specific exercises but is the volume ok? I still have to see what machines they actually have and how packed it is.

>I hope you get help
I hope you can find someone who makes you feel the same :^) I thought nobody would love me because I’m kinda quiet and odd.

probably not but go for 16 weeks if test e/c

Does D-Bal work?

Wanna get big but don't want the side effects.. like an enlarged heart.

Putting two anxious people together usually doesn't work.

maximum recoverable volume is dependent on your ability to recover/progress as well as your level of intensity (stopping sort of failure, failure, beyond failure with rest pause of drop sets). You are just going to have to try it and track your progress.

Luckily I hide it pretty well.

No it doesn't. People just rake it for fun like tictacs.

My friend has anxiety and she started seeing a guy who kinda suffers from it too (not as bad though). If she has a panic attack they end up freaking the shit out of eachother and a third party has to calm them down.

Even if its not that bad you want someone that balances you out.

I already have the love of my life, but thank you

Dbol (oral) looks good for a first cycle. Anyone with direct experience able to comment?

Lol well I’m not bad like that, never had a panic attack. I guess I am actually just shy.

Yeah I used to as well. You want to help her, right? Make her wishes of being a better person come true? You're going to destroy yourself in the process. When those cracks in your psyche start to show she won't help you because she will think you have changed. If you've done your job well she won't be anxious anymore, she won't cling to you desperately, she will have a good circle of friends, hobbies she enjoys and the like. You have now served your purpose to her and you will be disposed of since you offer nothing more of value. You are now just a reminder of what she was, anxious, sad, desperate and clingy. She won't help you.

>にゃー
>no neko ears

What the fuck is this abomination?

Jeez you’re pretty grim. I know it’s possible. If it happens and she leaves me I can’t stop her, I probably won’t date for quite some time but oh well. I didn’t ever before her either.

Great work on those forearms, what's the secret?

I hope things work out better for you than they did for me.

disturbingly accurate. do bad i thrive on dysfunction. currently dating a sub who lives for humiliation

Jesus fucking Christ I want to tear apart my apprentice, co worker and boss today.

what is your trade?

Thanks man. I hope you can find someone better.

Commercial/Light Industrial Electrician

This is why women should be bred then shot as young as possible

Shes bein cute
Well shes always cute
Cuter

just tell them you have isolated.... but dont