Working out hurts

It's so damn uncomfortable, The burn and mental torture while lifting. It's not even fun anymore, I just want it to stop. I want to get fit, but I can't take 4 days a week. It's not even the doms. It fucking sucks never being taught hard work. Relate with my feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/08/01/dont-be-a-dummy-how-to-get-a-full-workout-with-only-dumbells/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The pain never stops. The more reps I can do the longer I have to deal with the pain. I can do around 55 reps now. It feels like an endless road. Maybe I should increase my weight?.

Lower, faggot.

>Maybe I should increase my weight?.

Yes you idiot!!

Not doing too much is a big part of staying motivated. I do a full-body compound barbell workout maybe 3x/2weeks. And maybe 30min of running/swimming a week. Doesn't take much to look and feel Veeky Forums, just long-term consistency.

I feel you on the 4 days, it would burn me out.

I've reached a point in self loathing where I feel I deserve the pain, it used to be where i didnt even want to work out for the pain, because i wasnt happy how it would change me for the better.

And that just made me hate myself even more. I cursed myself, and I forced myself to do the workouts to spite myself and and my bitch cuck mind.

But if you don't hate yourself, just remember that working out and doing the hard stuff is simply what separates human from basic animals who strive from their hedonistic lifestyles

You can't teach someone hard work they have to figure it out themselves. Stop being a victim

How long have you been lifting?

It’s good to lift and have some sort of sport to play. It makes it easier to get in some cardio and enjoy your hard work.

Since around the beginning of this year.

You've been lifting for 2 months and haven't increased your weight?. Increase it.

I lift six days a week, but I love the burn. Idk some people are just born with the mentality to lift, only started a year and a half ago to, just really took to it. But yeah higher weights lower reps, and make sure to take a rest between sets

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i lift 6 days a week and come from a family of dorks with no discipline and had to start with the bar on bench hahahahahahahahahahahaha kys

Every time I go to the gym I get excited because I might make some progress. You sound like a very depressing person and not fun to be around. Get a better outlook on life you degenerate.

Granted three days are lifting and three are cardio, I alternate each type and then have a rest day, try giving your muscles a break by running (though after leg day it’s a bitch), the soreness in muscles is at its max roughly 36 to 48 hours after a good lift, make sure you aren’t working out the same groups in consecutive days

If anyone's interested I do this workout.

artofmanliness.com/2013/08/01/dont-be-a-dummy-how-to-get-a-full-workout-with-only-dumbells/

Do stronglifts with PPL you dumbass. What you're doing won't do shit for you.

Why not?

>the burn
>mental torture
>can't take 4 days
Holy fuck you're so weak hahaha, what do you look like?

How has no one made fun of the fact that he's doing push-ups in toe shoes? Veeky Forums is getting soft

Bump

Post body

How much of a change in your physique did you see since you started doing that dumbbell routine.

??????????

Increase the weight you fucking retard. 55 reps of what? What even is this thread?

If you don't want to work out don't. People who work out get a lot of attention and admiration because working out is hard and takes dedication in many aspects of your life, and most people think like you and can't be arsed to do it. So don't work out. Live your life on minimum effort and accept the consequences of it (lowered attractiveness, lower quality of life, lower life expectancy). No need to whine

How about no

Very nice

So much visceral fat

You need to diet

The pain and stress feel good. I've become happy to go into the gym every day now to feel it, you just cant think of it. i just focus on nothing but making sure im in a comfortable position to do a lift

That's the spirit. Learn to love the pain

your pic is proof that you are a retard

Lifting doesn't feel good to you guys ?! The fug is wrong with you faggots. The only reason I don't go 6 days a week to the gym is because I don't like going out of my house and semi socializing every day. I also don't like breaking my routine of drawing chinese cartons 10 hours per day.

The difficult part is the diet, why in the name of Lucifer carbs have to be delicious.

Weak low test male.

I do 5 days a week.

>Relate with my feels.
Your routine and/or diet sucks.