What's the best way to meet a qt that isn't going to cheat on me and I don't have to go to church for?

What's the best way to meet a qt that isn't going to cheat on me and I don't have to go to church for?
>"soo... you believe in god?"

Inb4 library, go to a library and interrupt girls trying to read/study?

2D or convert to Islam

say i convert to islam.. then what?

Idk I'm 5'10 185 been lifting 5 years and only get female attention from single moms and fatties

You go to Mosque, football on Sundays - you meet Muslim guys and befriend them. You'll meet a woman in their entourage.
Muslims in general take marriage really seriously.

how do i make friends with shitskins as a white dude?

you will have to be in constant demand by other women. you need to be so valuable to her and other women that your girlfriend would be scared of cheating on you. there is really no other way, because you will probably get cheated on if she gets the chance to fuck someone much better looking than you.

>>he wants a faithful gf who isn’t religious

try not being a meme-racist piece of shit

>White guy friends with pajeet
>being this brain dead

How do I become "valuable"?
Do you mean super rich?

Just be muslim, I know plenty of Muslim white guys and they are accepted as if they were Arab, Turk or whatever. Plus the girls in our community love white guys but can never get with them because of religion.

hang around the sausages in the meat dpt at your local grocery store
when said cutie examines sausages ask her "you think thats impressive? i think your hot, lemme show ya my brat"

have brought home only the highest quality loyal cuties with said line....everytime

>convert to a religion where the girls are off limits
>starting at OP again

I dont have the best answer for this but I was in your same shoes 6 months ago. Literally lurking the library like an autist looking for love. I have up and decided to start going on casual dates via Tinder. I didnt go on any dates but ended up talking to someone who had amazing banter. Turns out we were long distance so we texted for a few weeks before meeting. Weve been together for a while now and plan on moving to be together in the next few months. If you can wade through the swamp that is Tinder, you might find a lump of gold in all the shit. Best of luck, user.

why are they off limits? they just don't date white dudes because they typically aren't muslim. if you're a white muslim, you will bag a muslim girl.

Oh and as a side note Ive heard Bumble is where people go if theyre looking for a serious relationship. Never tried it personally though.

It's like you fags have never tried.. volunteering at things like:

>ANIMAL shelters
>retarded kid shelters
>poor minority kid engagements

he said faithful gf, not a feminist SJW

I met my wife through okcupid. I don't know if people still use the site but it worked for us. Found a smart, atheist who isn't gonna cheat and isn't a liberal. Good luck user

>smart
>atheist

Tellingliesontheinternet.png

>feminist
>SJW

Those people only help themselves, not others. Nice try though.

my last gf and i met through okcupid and lasted almost 2 years before she cheated

animal shelter literally turned me away to take some pajeet instead

I've got a rescue dog with a broken tail, I always worked in the poorest school districts in an inner city area.. that shit makes women think I'm potentially a nurturing and supportive individual.

kek, mine lasted a whole 2.5 years before cheating.

>a qt that isn't going to cheat on me

might not exist for you.

> I don't have to go to church for?
pretty sure you should go seek some sort of god because you are clearly lost

if she breathes she a thot