Have you done your daily 3x100 neck flexion,extension and lateral flexion?

Have you done your daily 3x100 neck flexion,extension and lateral flexion?

I do 5x12 neck curls with 10lb on my forehead daily. Unironically is that enough to escape the pencil neck pit?

Does this really help? How long till I see a jacked up neck? I have good genetics except on my traps/neck, which is basically THAT muscle that shows im Business. Any good sets for that?

change to 4x25 slow controlled full ROM and add weighted 4x25 neck extensions and lateral flexion, also remember to do stretches and bodyweight curls,extensions and laterals as warmup

some months, depends on your starting circumference

i used to feel it in my scm alot not i feel it alot in the back of my head doing neck curls is this normal? also my chin and face feels like its worked also

I've been doing linear progression on 3x10 neck curls with the harness.

I figure I probably won't hurt myself by only increasing the weight by .25 lbs each time.

Currently train my neck twice a week. I did it three times a week but it takes so fucking longer doing 10 billion reps so I dropped it down to twice so I don't kill myself.

neckpill photos are only valid if you take a skinny neck and make it muscular in photoshop

it is dishonest to make a muscular neck thin via photoshop to prove the neckpill.
we do not know if it is only the exaggeratedly thin neck or the no longer natural looking neck and shoulders

Neck training gave me sleep apnea

>months
what the fuck man I can't wait that long I need a strong thick neck NOW, how will I even be able to measure results if know it's working if it takes months to be noticeable

You're fat

you could have started last month

Whatever it takes

fatty

100 reps is retarded, you're just doing cardio at that point. 3 sets of 20-30 reps is much better.

do you even high volume brah

Enjoy your trip to snap city fag.

STOP

The neck is not some magic muscle that will grow huge in a couple of month, fucking hell stop listening to manlet destiny and these scam images that give you false hope .

There is ZERO reason to believe you can grow the neck more than an inch per 2-4 months, like any other muscle, as a rookie. You can probably hit it 5 times a week with low weight, high reps though. This is also pure speculation, but it makes common sense because your neck is working already everday keeping your skull upright.

Stay consistent, and you'll be a fucking thick necked beast in a year. Ever think what kind of people have thick necks? They're all tough as nails. You have to earn a big neck.

do you count the weight of your head when doing weighted neck curls?

Yes, but it's like counting weight on the smith machine because your neck is supported by the rest of your body, so it provides some assistance just like the smith machine does.

I count the weight of my dick and balls when I do dips

GOOD point

damnit i haven't been doing this, i'll have to weigh the boys on my mom's food scale.

Never done neck curls in my life but how the fuck do you think you have to count your own head weight

>Another one of those "you're not supposed to count the weight clips" people

>how the fuck do you think you have to count your own head weight
it's not rocket surgery user

> counting weight of forearm when curling

now you're just being ridiculous. you count the weight of your hands not forearms.

I feel light headed when I do curls, i am breathing a lot but still get a rush of blood to head

what do

Do them standing up

I did neck curls 3 times per week, 3x50, saw results within 3 weeks.

Same, I'm guessing it's like standing on your head, you just have to get used to it.