So, you guys like to do squats huh? I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. Squats make your dick smaller...

So, you guys like to do squats huh? I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. Squats make your dick smaller. Don't believe me? Put your hand in your pants and feel your cock. Grab your shaft. Now, follow your shaft all the way down to the base. Feel where it meets your groin. Keep going. Notice how your cock muscle curves down, goes under your balls and makes up your taint? Keep going. See how your cock curls up right before your asshole?

This is the root of your cock muscle. It is planted under your asshole. The skinnier your legs are, the less your cock muscle has to travel inside your body before it sticks out and becomes your actual cock. This is why skinny guys always seem to have the biggest dicks. The fact of the matter is, on average they have the same size dicks as everyone else, it's just that more of it is exposed as their actual cock because of their small legs.

Pretty retarded op

you cant dispute it though. its anatomy. verifiable scientific fact.

I don't know about you but my pelvis doesn't gain muscle the same way my legs do.

you dont know how the human body works.

yea my thighs are gigantic and muscular and feel like i've lost some length over the years

maybe its just fat tho and i never squatted

Wanna know something else?
Black men have bigger dicks than white guys.

are you implying blacks have skinny legs?
racist

Someone give me a quik werkout for dick gainz so that I don't lose my mojo when squatting.

>my opinion gathered through touching my taint is a verifiable scientific fact

This is absolutely retarded and now i'm contemplating how to get my cock muscle to come out more. maybe i could put my dick through the whole in a 10lb plate and then do cock extensions

its only retarded if its not true, and it is true.

actually i take that back, its both.

>cock muscle

w-woow... doshiuoo X//D

but thick thighs save lives

>I don't lift so my 5 inch dick will be a 5.25 inch dick that I won't get to use because I'm not fit enough to get girls.
>Also I look like a lanky gorilla because no leg day

Are you a fucking black girl user?

everybody is shorter than the picture claims and the difference is way larger

More like 5'5, 5'8, 6'0 and 5'6 or something.
Look at the right, his body is ratio is way off, his head is too big compared to the whole body. That doesnt happen until youre way below the average.

you just massage your dick root out... just like that jelqing shit but this actually gives you instant dick length gains. Like +1 inch easy, feels like 2.

It is not only squatting the causes this but also sitting all day. So nobody is safe.

Pathetic excuses to not workout your legs. lol...
Your small dick would look worse if it's on a pair of chicken legs.

Biggest reason not to work out legs is that you can't be a trap

>A homo fingering his asshole discovered a verifiable scientific fact

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Fucking kek thanks OP. i was beginning to think the posters of Veeky Forums were becoming smart, but I guess you proved me wrong. Please, continue to make retarded threads where you post more hilarious bullshit. Thank you, I haven't laughed this good in a while.