Bulk or cut?

>Bulk or cut?
>Where am I lagging?

I am 6ft, 190 pounds with 11% body fat. I intentionally avoid training abs. Pic 1/3

first of all you're not 11% bodyfat. second of all you should bulk

Why do you avoid abs? How tall are you?

I have been bulking since I took those measurements. What bf% do I appear to be at? Pic 2/3

You aren’t even close to 11 percent bodyfat, think 17 at least

>11%

Your spine is crooked.

>tfw lagging in posterior chain/back
I got a hernia above my dick, below my belt line. Worst pain I've ever had in my life and my doctor said its too small to be of any in dire need of surgery. I don't want to tear it more.

I took those measurements about 2 months ago.

pics like this make me lol because you can tell this guy doesn't get laid because of his face

>I got a hernia above my dick, below my belt line.

No shit, lifting heavy with shitty form and a major imbalance will do that.

maybe just bad lighting but chest looks a little lacking

Nah, he has slight pectus.

More upper back/traps, long head of triceps and some upper chest and you'll look a lot better. Not saying you look like chit or anything, but imo those would help pull everything together. Maybe a bit more bicep work because you've got a long muscle belly. I do too and when my arm is relaxed it's pretty dyel.

I have a harem of 72 pure 2d loli concubine waifus, no mortal daughters of Eve shall take my virginity.

DELETE THIS

your lagging everywhere you fucking bitch. start lifting .

he can just roid and not lift and make 3x more gains

He can roid but he will never look as good as me because i am a fucking god. you fucking twinks are funny when you say shit like that.

>this passes for white in the US

This is true but please account for the fact that most will be water weight and not maintained after quitting if you don't keep lifting. Roids are like well balanced chest codes

Are you alexx

25% is a conservative estimate.

I am god

>chest codes
Do they also help other body parts?

I'm Asian, if you saw my eyes you wouldn't even think twice.

>Roids
In my home country too much muscle like your body type is seen as the most homosexual bitch boy thing one could become. I firmly believe this to this day.

Im off the gear fuckwad and i still retain my mass and look 100% better than anyone on hear im a superior being cunt bag

Speaking for basic testosterone therapy only, god tier boners, joke worthy infertility while on cycle (a lot have babies have been caused by this one I'd bet), and your body hair grows faster, so it's good for in the winter

No you're Alex imitating a slightly nutty trip

Your ab insertions say otherwise.

Not sure why everyone is memeing but you look damn strong. Maybe hit more volume on the chest but you look thick tight blah blah blah

15-17%