How does Veeky Forums feel about DUDE WEED LMAO

How does Veeky Forums feel about DUDE WEED LMAO

it's ok. use it moderation, preferably not smoked but whatever. do what you want nigra

Way safer and healthier than opioids for pain and sleep medication.
Like anything, just use it in moderation, you don't want to be an unproductive stoner faggot.

I get less productive when I don't have weed. Depression sets in and I quit working out all together. With weed I work out 6 days a week so to each their own.

dont do it i am quitting weed because it just gets me depressed and unmotivated

>Smoked for years
>Usually quiet and lazy
>Weed made me 2x quieter and lazier and I hated talking to people
>Eventually I started arguing with myself in my head when I was alone
>I'd have a voice insult me and talk shit to me and I couldn't control it whatsoever
>It was funny to me because I couldn't stop it and id have conversations with it
>Started happening pretty often
>Combined with being a lazy sack of shit the day after smoking weed and being completely anti social, inert, becoming very self conscious, just get sleepy, don't even get high in a fun way and flat out not enjoying the feeling anymore I decided I wanna stop
>Smoked maybe 5-6 times in the last year and I regretted every time

Quitting weed made me much happier, productive, social and talkative. One of the better decisions I made. And pretty much every person that smoke for a long will tell you the exact same thing and that is that weed is shit. It just gets boring.
If you wanna do drugs do hard ones (moderately) which are actually very fun.

why is smoking supposed to be worse?
is it cause lung problems?

You might be schizo. Don't be surprised if you get diagnosed with it in a couples years.Weed intensifies those schizo feelings.

Have fun in a mental hospital bro. Calisthenics will be your friend on the inside.

Degenerate af

>Calisthenics will be your friend on the inside
top kek

Quads confirm. Get some help user.

quit 4months ago. starting to feel good again.
i smoked 5 years. after 3-4 years it made me more and more lazy and mentally fucked up. anxiety, antisocial and crazy shit. Fucks ur memory short-time. you need to stay off for months to regain your memory and cognitive functions. smoking makes you put on less muscle, too.

overrall not worth it

>that greentext
It happened to me too.
One of my goals for this year is quitting weed for good, I've wasted way too much money and time smoking. So far it's going good.

i just smoked 5 min ago, am high

this

>i use weed

I’d listen to these anons. It wasn’t called reefer madness without a reason back in the day

>Last year I got pretty into smoking.
>Took 3 to 8 hits from a gravbong every day or so
>Started browsing /x/ on the regular.
>Mental and physical health started to degenerate, I started losing touch with reality, seeing conspiracies everywhere.
>Quit smoking, ran a marathon, started lifting and doing no-fap

I became really depressed when I was smoking, and I am still working my way out of that. I am slowly getting my shit together.
I don't think there is anything wrong with cannabis, but it gave me a lot of problems. I'll still smoke a bowlski once in a while, but I usually regret it.

except the marijuana "back in the day" was much less potent, but yes needless to say people with a susceptibility to mental illness should be conscientious around drugs of any sort

yeah, smoking anything can cause lung problems with enough long term exposure you fucking idiot

No, I don't smoke it because I don't want to fuck up my lungs, it has more carcinogens that anti-carciogens so I don't vape it or eat it. Makes me extremely lazy and anxious. Whenever I would take breaks from smoking and then start again, I'd get this feeling in the back of my head like, "Oh boy, here we fucking go again."

I'd rather take T3 or Vicodin everyday after I lift than deal with that shit.

Are you me?

Someone post the pastebin I lost the link

Fucking same

this

i smoke a lot come night time. helps me a lot with christianity if you would believe it, and thinking about my roadblocks in life in different perspectives and how to overcome / change them.

highly recommend it if you don't have an addictive personality, its kind of like food and how certain types of people with no self control eat too much; same can be said for smoking, some people will do it too much and for the wrong reasons.

>disliked weed but smoked all the time
>"if you wanna do drugs do hard ones"
jesus christ dude. i agree overdoing weed is bad but hard drugs are much worse than weed to take. you should never do hard drugssssssssssssssss

But psychedelics are fun.

Harmless in of itself. The problem is people become obsessed with it and all they want to do is smoke all day

Weed just makes me anxious. Also I start crying for some reason when it starts to wear off.