So if I can't eat soy what do I put on my rice?

So if I can't eat soy what do I put on my rice?

Also meals general, what are you boys eating tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=tTBAXr5l6Rk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have tried coconut amino sauce and it was bretty gud
You can also just flavor it with dry spices or harden up and eat it as is

hot sauce

Tumeric/hot sauce/assorted spices

[spoiler]rice is also estrogenic[/spoiler]

Teriyaki, you fucking mongoloid.
And when you're bulking you can add YumYum sauce, that Japanese steak house stuff. And if you aren't adding eggs to your rice or eating your eggs in the morning then everything you're doing is for naught.
>tfw you realize you can alter the entire flavor of any rice by adding spices and herbs to the water before adding the rice

put pic related on your rice

soy sauce is fine because it's been fermented. Just don't have unfermented soy, boy.

i just cook mine in chicken broth then season with a little butter and garlic salt.

Soy sauce is fine. No isoflavones there. It's unfermented soy that's a problem (actually, even tempeh has Isoflavones).

You could just do ketchup, butter and salt, or make a soup or gravy from the meat. Actually, one of the tastiest things you can eat is meat seared and half cooked then baked in rice with butter and milk. Season just with salt and pepper and it's unironically a top 5 food.

I had chickpeas, tomatoes and cauliflower simmered in some tikka masala sauce and with a side of rice.

Your picture looks really good. Any food photography techniques you can share?

source?

>TFW Teriyaki is 90% soy sauce

>rice with ketchup butter and salt
The absolute state of american cuisine

>falling for the rice meme
even quinoa is better.

shit, you're right
I guess just try oyster sauce or fish sauce, or just make your own soy sauce substitute but instead of soy you can use stock or whatever with more sugar and salt. idk

Raw broccoli?

Be a man and just eat it white, even if soy is a meme you save yourself the excess sodium

olive oil

Soy sauce is fermented soy, which removes the fucked up components of the soy meme

Don't really apply much of a technique, but I'm using an iPhone 8 so the camera probably enhances the image decently.

Yeah I can't stand how mushy cooked broccoli is

uhh, why are you cooking it till mush

That chicken has more feminizing effects than soy you fucking retard

Literally anything softer than raw I don't like, I'm like that for most veggies

Also healthier I think

It's pork you fucking mongoloid

Baked Salmon, broccoli, vegetable chips and a beer

Deglaze pan, mix with rice.

>tfw fasting
>mfw this thread

>Can't put soy
The amount of phitos in a spoon of soy sauce is fucking nothing.
However, fish sauce is fucking great on rice, despite it smelling like dick when you pour it.

True facts

Worcestershire Sauce.

You wot? Teriyaki is like 40% soy, 40% mirin 20% sake and also sugar. You're getting shit sauces if they are 90% soy.

You can eat soy you fucking idiots.
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

Calm down.

Add some furikake. It's good shit

Parsley and Garlic

Liquid Aminos, tastes similar and doesn't have as much sodium.

I had lentil pasta it was fucking bomb.

Pan pizza, chicken nuggets with rice, milk, beer.

based

>eating fish food

Soy sauce is actually okay, but try lemon pepper, fish sauce, or raw egg yellows (no whites, too gooey with it) are especially good in rice

Just butter.

Just as bad cockroach

>taking memes on Veeky Forums seriously
Don't do that.

>putting soy and rice
Just use salt and/or butter/olive oil when you cook it. Delicious.

Harvested seven rabbits last night. Crock-Pot rabbit stew tonight. Tomorrow will be BBQ rabbit over rice and veg. Raise my own; can ensure what they eat. Also keep chickens for eggs. No soy in my diet.

I feel. But i also don't like how dry raw broccoli is. I gotta add s little bit of oil and flip it around in the pan a little to be able to palate it.

Why the fuck do you faggots never eat your chicken with any sauce? Wtf is wrong with you faggots? Do you faggots live you lives by the memes?

its friday that means no meat user-chan

>Autists trying to cook

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

>You can eat soy you fucking idiots.
Sources a video of a leftist idealog that has made it his purpose to SMASH ebil nazi frog posters.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTBAXr5l6Rk

sounds pretty gross

AW FUCK, I LOVE THAT SHIT.

But I've been eating it wrong, I think. I put it on top of my chicken, and then just eat broccoli or asparagus as a side.

>ketchup
Kill yourself.

this. I just buy broth powder in bulk and put some in the water before I put the rice in. a total game changer.

>egg yellows
yolk

My dude, the amount of soy in soy sauce is so fucking low you might as well.

sounds based user. how much work goes into raising rabbits for meat? do they mow your lawn for you?

Soy is bad, but soy sauce contains next to none.

I've heard of this before - what exactly is it? seaweed? can you get it at asian groceries?

Put this shit on there, my man. You'll never need soyboysauce again.

sriracha was the precursor to the soy-boy

sperm

non of you eat sambal oelek?

this morning milk and oats + egg withe
snack dark chocolate and whey
lunch 1/2 banana 1/2 apple green beans and chicken

Why can't you eat soy? are you one of those that took the meme seriously?

I keep them in hutches. It's really very little work; shoveling out the manure is the most labor intensive part. Goes directly in the garden - no composting needed. Most of the time I just make sure they have alfalfa hay, water, give them raw fruit and vegetable trimmings, and feed them weeds and long grass. Something like 2-4 cents per day to feed.

Killing them is easy - break the neck, exsanguinate. Skinning is easiest of any animal I've worked on.

Not putting eggs in your rice...

never gonna make it, brah.

Here's a pro-tip: Quinoa.

It cooks just like rice. Cook in chicken broth, add salt, pepper, a dash of cayenne, cumin and chili powder. Open and drain then rinse a can of black beans. In last five minutes, add beans to cooking quinoa to heat through. More brotons (complete protein), manganese, lysine, etc. Then you get the benefit of the black beans too.

Unless you're eating jasmine rice (which is the only rice I can eat plain), you're just hurting yourself.

bro the soy problem is only a problem for non fermented soy

that's not sriracha mong

Bragg Liquid Aminos
it's delicious

love this shit

It's literally sriracha without the sugar.

do you fucks not know how to cook? jesus christ

here's a staple recipe, from here you can build towards bean rice, pea rice, carrot rice, whatever the fuck you desire rice, spanish/tomato rice etc.

literally 1 normal huma bean dose
- 100g rice (washed or not)
- 200g water
-some onion and/or garlic
- olive oil

>sautee the onions and/or garlic on the olive oil
>once it's translucid throw the rice in and sautee a bit too
>throw in water
>let it come to boil, cover and reduce to low heat
>after like 6-8m it's done
>open the pot and stir
(OPTIONAL) add a full teaspoon of butter or tablespoon, to taste.
>cover it again and let it off heat rest a few mins(~5m)

delicious, quick, easy and you can make so many variations

a little salsa like some Cajun cooking.

forgot to add, season however you like

the staple recipe + turmeric, black pepper and salt is fucking GOAT

also, by "it's done" I mean the water has all been absorved, that's when you fluff the fucker up and cover again

I'm not a boy

>do you fucks not know how to cook? jesus christ

you cook your rice together with sauteed onions? this is bait, right?

fuck, i wish i could get this shit here. That ones the best flavor too

Cheese.

does it matter how you chop the onion? into rings or chunks?

You can eat soy

you should probably look into this. Raw shit like kale is terrible for your digestive system. I could imagine any tough green veggie is. Do you get super gassy after eating a head of raw broco?

Get a proper eastern soy dealer you brainlets. It's the western stuff that is corrupted.

>broccoli is bad for your digestive system
idiotic

>Raw
read again

salt, garlic powder, onion powder, bonito flakes, sesame seeds

you too? why did we come here?

Sesame seeds are anti-androgenic like soy.

Only correct answers :
Salt, olive oil, a bit of lemon juice.

Goddammit, how can so many people miss the point of the soy boy. Eating soy doesn't make you a girly-man, being a girly-man makes you want to eat soy.

I like cooking the rice first without water, then add some Olive oil and salt in the water. Makes it taste way better.

where did u get this broscience

just do a quick google search you mong. veggies are full of fiber. this isn't brosciene its fucking common knowledge. go ahead and eat a head of raw broccoli and a raw kale salad and let me know how your gut feels you bloat tard.
>However, there are some vegetables that you will always want to consume cooked or fermented. This includes broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, collards and brussel sprouts — all members of the cruciferous family that in their raw state are considered to be “cooling” and suppressing to your thyroid.

I shouldn't have laughed at that image.

No it's not you shitbag.

butter desu

if you put whole fucking onion rings into rice you are decrepit

make them as small as possible

noone wants to eat giant ass pieces of onion in their shit

Stop talking you autistic moron.