CBT - Cutting/Bulking/Shredding Edition

6'2
212lbs
~9-10%bf

just started riding my bicycle for the first time around the block at low intervals. finishing off my last couple of rides with a nice... boost ;)

6'3, less than a year of work
Gained 31lbs and still got 13lbs to get to my goal weight. How long would it take me to gain around 10lbs of muscle (I'll settle for some fat too) in my quads, hams and ass? They are lacking.

10% without oblique definition?

hold a lot of fat around there bro.. working on it ;)

yo nice work man! being tall fucking sucks when starting to put on muscle. you actually look really aesthetic in your current condition id say hit incline chest variations 2-3 times per week to really pop it

Looks good, id say your at bit more than 9-10

Gj bro! Would stop working core directly though. Just bulk and squat it'll go fast

6'2

here's a good general reference of what bodybat is. OP is definitely around 8-10%

5'7" 175

i was mirin so fucking hard and then i read 5' 7. :(
i wish u were taller bro :(

fuck this guy. im still mirin bro

Why is there so many cbts?

Your biceps are fucking huge dude, that shit is touching your upper chest

what a faggot lmao

it's not your current body if you post the same picture every week

It was last week, but I will take a new one tomorrow.

mirin

>wink smiley
>photo thats all down angles and lighting
>that queer fucking file name

please op kill yourself before it spreads

after I run this gnarly epistane finisher bro

6ft
215lbs
21 y/o

OHP: 185lbs x 5
Deadlift: 465lbs x 5
Squat: 335lbs x 5 (fuck)

>flicking my gyno nips and being cold so they look normal mode
But at least I'm going in for a surgery consult tomorrow, so that's kinda nice

you’ve been roiding for a year now and you still look ehh. What are you running right now

5'8 140lbs. Downing calories best I can.

>you’ve been roiding for a year now and you still look ehh. What are you running right now

Damn. I hate it when people remember me

I'd like to think I made some decent progress than before. Pic related before I ruined my life.
Anyways, I've just been cruising on 250mg of test since late November after my second test blast

My plan was to get surgery, then after a couple weeks of not being able to lift, throw in tren and do a recomp for the summer.

It does suck that I feel small and weak as shit still, even though I've been getting "lol u big guy now" comments

I only remember because we hopped on near the same time. also cruising on test 250 and gonna start tren after acne from past blast clears up. What were you running before your cruise?

I don’t get it, why did you decide to take steroids? Genuinely curious did you not believe you could build a great physique naturally?

not him but I did because I was very low test (250 when average for my age is like 700). It was demotivating to not see any progress with my diet and training on point.bulking just lead to very little strength gain and getting fat while cutting just made me as weak as before. Having bad genetics sucks

Also how tf do you have those lifts but look like that are they all full rom? I’m not talkin shit you don’t look terrible or anything it’s just not clicking for me

When did you get checked? How old were you? What did it feel like before you started using test?

18 when I got checked after 2 years of dedicated lifting. Only thing that test did for me was get rid of my crippling social anxiety and allow me to actually gain muscle. Maybe I’m a little hornier but not a big difference.

>I don’t get it, why did you decide to take steroids? Genuinely curious did you not believe you could build a great physique naturally?
That's exactly why to be honest. As a young lad I've had a serotonin deficiency and naturally low test. I was in a deep, dark hole for a long time.

I used to cry myself to sleep and had reoccurring thoughts of off-ing myself way more often than I care to admit, because I thought I could never become strong and physically desireable.

Then I hopped on, hoping I can fix that. Since then it's been a little better, but still shakey.

Kinda like what said pretty much

Best of luck to you man, you'll have a blast of a time.

Before my cruise I've done two 16 week cycles of test. One at 500mg, the other at 750mg. I then did a short 4 week tren ace run at 700mg per week to gauge my tolerance before trying enanthate, and I reacted a lot better than I thought I did.

That's a good question tbqh. Even when I looked absolutely dyel, I've been accused of e-stating my lifts. I honestly don't know.

Maybe you’re just meant to be a fuckin hella strong dude mirin lifts I’ve been hardcore depressed since like 15-16 I’m 22 now I still have break downs and sob like 1-2 times a week but I don’t Think I’m low test I don’t really build muscle easily but I’ve built a pretty decent physique I just try to take things day by day
I’m just trying to understand I hope the best for you guys we all gunna make it

damn hate to start a circle jerk here but I also ran two cycles of 500mg and 750mg with superdrol and Anadrol thrown in. Am also 6’ with wide hips so cheers. 700mg tren seems like a lot and running tren will be my first compound other than test. Would you say you saw a lot more gains running tren with test?

>Maybe you’re just meant to be a fuckin hella strong dude mirin lifts
Lol there's no way. I really appreciate the kind words though.

I'm sorry you've also been struggling, man. No one should be sad enough to feel hopeless, despite the near 100% hard work and dedication they put into self improvement.

You'll make it for sure. Also mirin arms and shoulders

Superdrol and anadrol, nice dude. I bet you made some great gains off that. I've only fucked with anavar and that was a waste of money and time.

>700mg tren seems like a lot and running tren will be my first compound other than test. Would you say you saw a lot more gains running tren with test?
100% yes abso-fucking-lutely. Tren is 5x more androgenic than regular test. Your body will be cut up more, you'll actually feel like you're on something, and the strength gains are good. I was actually pretty mad that I had to cut my cycle so short

Get excited, you're gonna love it. But really gauge how you are feeling, because it can be mentally exhuasting. Insomnia can be a bitch, too.

What's the minimum caloric surplus I need to build strength effectively?

any chance you can post progress in lifts after the 4 weeks of tren ace? Pics would be great as well

The consensus is 500 because your daily calorie use is hard to measure exactly and varies too much each day.

Unfortunately I don't have any progress pics of my short run, but it was enough to see more definition in pretty much everywhere

My 5rm deadlift went up 15-20lbs, OHP 5rm went up about 10lbs as well as my squat. I have decently long femurs, so progressing on squat is a grind.

4 weeks wasn't long enough, but I could already see a physical change than before. Not crazy dramatic, but a noticeable change for sure. Just make sure your diet doesn't go out the window on tren and you will be pretty satisfied, I promise

Same guy, anyone have any real opinions and personal experience with SARMS? I really think I could use a little booster without going full tren mode.

I'm so out of shape. I'm 6'0 and 212 pounds at like idk wtf bodyfat. Does cutting and lifting weights at the same time actually make sense (a la the sticky FAQ)? Or should I just eat as I normally do and lift?

Ego boosting and faggots looking to jerk it.

boost this ego, gay

Your a big guy.

samepost
I don't even need advice I just need to cut wtf happened to me

postin in every thread

Know you're not supposed to ask for sources, but where do you find the shit? Is that one place on reddit legit?

Relaxed front, 4 weeks left of cutting 6'2. Am I gonna make it? I know my core is week when not flexed. Give it to me straight doc

i look like shit
6'1" 186
thinking about cycling, been lifting for 5 years or so

Bf estimate as well if you guys would be so kind. No hurt pls

lose another 10kg of fat, don't bulk because you don't know what it means

i would guess 19-21%

Deepweb
Some forums are good, too. Brotherhood of pain, maybe one

mirin, i have the same height so you are my goal body user

Not hating but that clearly is not natty right?

5'11 king of manlets, 175ish now.

6ft 175lbs
Trying to cut but been eating shitty and put some weight back on

clearly not..

I think a Bigger leaf was needed senpai

omg
mirin dicc
(Also nice thighs)

Kek
Thanks for the leg compliment I'm always self conscious of legs

that dick size wtf

How can you be self conscious about your legs when your dick is like 5'10