Anyone else feel horrible amounts of guilt/stress/irritation from missing a work out?

Anyone else feel horrible amounts of guilt/stress/irritation from missing a work out?

I haven’t missed a workout since I started lifting again. Couldn’t tell you. What made you miss a workout?

Mostly school. Could have gone now, but I'm exhausted and think going after I wake up will be a better idea.

Very few things will make me miss a workout.
But when it does happen it pisses me off. When you do a carefully planned out program designed to progress at just the right time, I can't help but feel like it fucks up everything when I can't adhere 100% to the plan.
People around me don't get it, because they just exercise and don't train with a plan.

It's a good thing because your mind is acknowledging you fucked up. Stop fucking up.

100% relate

yes, even on my rest days

You meatheads need a life outside the gym lmao

lmao

This. Shame becoming taboo is the worst single thing I think has happened to our culture.

lmao

lmao

>tfw 38.7°C
>feel like a piece of shit
>feel like even more of a piece of shit because missed two workouts

FUCK FUCK FUCK I NEED TO RECOVER

I start to really hate myself and feel bloated if I don't go to the gym at least every other day.

It's a problem.

Lmao

Damn right I do, faggot.

Working usually GIVES me energy, I don't know if it could be the same for you, but you should think about it this way :

Rather than taking energy, working out gives you energy

Yes, and that’s a good thing

lmao

Here's why

lmao

Not necessarily, but whenever I hit a plateau that I can't get past I feel like a weak, lesser man. I'm also never happy with my muscle size in the mirror and think I haven't been working hard enough. God damn I wish I never started lifting and giving myself all these self image issues.

hahahaha