How does one maximize their facial gains?

How does one maximize their facial gains?

You look like a caveman n'sync

Mine is true 9/10 facial aesthetics, inb4 butthurt fit autists post some pic where i am a 7/10

Puberty.

srs its like jason statham is the only guy with a square jaw that doesnt have gay eyes

does high test always equal high estro guys?

ops pic started taking gear too, you can tell by the change in hair texture

ahahahaha i bet you believe that shit

Looking at your face makes me uncomfortable

You look like you fantasize about being fucked by men who are between the ages of 60 and 70

>sexy eyes are high estro

user I...

its the eyes guys much like connor murphy

desu he could still pull though

Or you know, by the overexaggerated change in face shape and jawline

h-his eyes arent sexy o__o

pic attached is example of good eyes

>No upper lip
>9/10 facial aesthetics

Wew

oh shit yeah

Guy to the right in OP's post, not this fag's

Jelly soycucks, i am the king of Veeky Forums

I dont need body to attract women since I have 8//10 facial aesthetics

what

is this a meme i havent read about yet xd

btw looking good there, is it the beard?

Post your bench faggots, I can probably outlift you all while 2 weeks on roids HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

So many jelly subhuman aspie virgin cucks here

I get like 10 tinder matches a day

that was a bulk REEEEEE
gtfo you pea skulled autist, I mog you to oblivion and can cuck any girl you have

bulk doesnt widen your hips buddy

show a recent pic not taken from a bottom angle

135 bench isnt a lot, melvin

AHAHAHAHAHAH ALL the bloated gymcels here are coping

6'3" and i'm better looking than any of you soyboys

shouldn't you be doing a podcast with ricky and karl ?

This guy needs to tripfag.
Replied to my post the other day, never knew he was one of us

You look like The Grinch had a FAS baby with Draco Malfoy, legit you write like you're sub 80 IQ as well

youd look 10/10 if you shaved your upper lip or were able to grow the beard thicker. 8/10 with that straggly pedo stache

mate look at yourself. you are a fucking mess.

Cope, i'm like a like a pretty boy Thor

Thanks, might do that to bump to 8.5/10

>this literal narcisst thing can get a gf

The amount of delusional cunts in here is maddening.

you look like an absolute fucking sperg

mfw IQ 140 and not socially inept

fetal alcohol syndrome confirmed

>change in hair texture
that happens as you finish puberty

>Asian GF
Doesn't count.

Girls love narcissists.

You look like a soycuck female cuck, I mog you to oblivion you fucking cuckold. Nice faggot hair and soygenerate smile you fucking degenerate numale cuck

>tiny frame
>nearly zero neck
>comically oversized head
>tall hair
>mfw you are jimmy neutron

That was just a fuckbuddy, you literal mongoloid

Excuse me? I dont have to do retarded bulks like you aspies, i'd rather bench press your gurl and cuck you by the daily, since i'm like a male model

>comically oversized head
Just a comically undersized body :^)

REEEE Chad needs to have a bloated potato body!! reee why doesnt my oneitus notice me after 5 years in the gym????????

haha! wasn't even me but yeah jimmy neutron.
you are a visible manlet. I can afford to wear my hair down because im not begging for extra inches you pathetic v-neck sporting cunt hahaha get some more smelly jelly for your hair and stick it right up.

>alpha.jpg
larper confirmed.

back to this genetic degenerate i guess

i'm you 6'3" you deathnic

lmao the fuck are you on about?

i dont need potato muscles like the meatheads in this thread to attract HQNP 8/10+ women

i'm am aster race scandinavian 6'3" ottermode alpha which you will never be, your daddy must be so proud of you

Genuinely would like to be friends with/10

>inb4 took the bait

fgt

hideous jaw-to-neck ratio made worse by your attempt at creating a hairy geometric angular illusion. get a jaw or get a neck m8.
you have the proportions of an actual dwarf and your gay quiff makes up about 8% of your total height.

Nice chicken legs and narrow shoulders you gay manet faggot, nobody wants to see your disgusting skin you obviously BLACK AND WHITE over to hide your paleness LMFAOOOOO and your face is probably sub5 potato tier

manlets when will they learn?

U jelly? Nice butthurt

Fucking autists i swear to god you manlets need to get linched. I would cuck you any day. :)

>women
Lad you're on Veeky Forums
>6'3
Not with that head size you little fibber you
>otter
Not with 18% BF lmao
>your daddy must be so proud of you
That projection though. I lift for funsies and because I like being stronk af. Did daddy touch your no nos?

oh no no no no

You know there are faster ways to expose your insecurities than smiley faces.

You are a crying, projecting mess.

>mfw i'm not sure if this is a bait thread but i'm enjoying it anyway

is this already shopped? literally the upper lip is LAUGHABLE

>inb4 Thor

I get rated 8, 9, and 10 on soc. Women say i'm handsome and ive camsexxed with more grils than you fapped to

I get like 7 tinder matches a day, guess how much thats a month? Fucking virgins, why would I care what Veeky Forums autists think of me?

that wrist accessory.

you got me. goodnight

>implying camsex is something to brag about
you realise jacking off is still jacking yourself off right
>"why would i care what Veeky Forums autists think of me?"
>posts 10+ pictures of himself
what's it like being retarded

bad hair flow
eyes too far apart
weak jaw

thats why you arent higher. Not saying youre ugly, but if you want me to point out why you arent higher, then there you go.

why do your lips have the exact angle of a banana?

Literally how and why.

Op was 16 in the before pic and 25 in the after.

Rofl, comparing 8/10 to 8.3/10. Why would I care about that other shit?
Permavirgin pajeet detected
Rekt
Nah thats your gf after she cucked you and saw my eye area on snapchat. She sent me nudes immediately after. Though the youngers girl on snapchat I talk to is 20, after that they hit the wall.

pitiful eye area. no browridge, no orbital rim, no wide cheek bones. one punch and youre blind. good bones are indicative of being a great hunter/fighter/athlete since they protect your eyes and nerves.
compare to pic related. if you dont have a constant shadow over your eyes even at night, you arent gonna make it

it over

HAHAHAHA i legit cant tell which is the real one. theyre both shooped arent they

That girl is ugly as fuck

Are you posting some guys photos that you hate?

I actually need a thread like this it'd be nice if people ignored that one guy and posted on topic.

of course, retards always fall for this

i'd say you're a 7

probably better looking than 90% of this board just dont sound like such a narcissist cunt next time since these losers love to pounce on anyone who thinks they're above them

post face and face the gauntlet

more around a 6, a 6,5 if he starts looksmaxxing. he doesnt have much potential upwards but if he is tall enough he could get some cuties. he'll never be seen as hot, just above average which is more than enough generally. most people arent born for the slayer lifestyle anyways, hard to comprehend how people here cant grasp this very basic concept
you arent talking to him tho, some losers use his pictures

>tfw beautiful green eyes

I wonder how life with mud eyes feels like. Why work out when you are an eyelet?

Shape > color all day every day.

>nose bigger than jaw

More like

COLOR > SHAPE > VISUAL ACUITY

eyelet! hahaha

Color>shape
unless shape is absolutely horrible

How to get rid of redness

my eyes are black, soul-less black and i've had no troubles with dates so fuck you and your beautiful green eyes

lol

Absolutely nothing tops hooded hunter eyes. Color is 100% secondary.

now that i see this

EYE MUSCLE EQUILIBRIUM > COLOR > SHAPE > VISUAL ACUITY

All he did was lose bf.

>being jelly of an asian 5/10 fattie

Its probably a trannie, but its still pretty funny that pic related would probably fuck the black ops guy.

really? she looks better than the average fat white roastie

I have to agree with this one on guys. Girls look better with colored eyes always but men's eyes are at least 70% shape. Gotta have that stare.

>get like 7 tinder matches a day, guess how much thats a month
Is it 210?

Holy fuck the amount of idiots falling for this bait. Someone is constantly posting pictures of that idiot and saying very obvious stupid shit and people are eating it up. OP probably made the thread just so he can do this shit and is now having a giggle at all the commotion he stirred up. You guys are retarded.

the guy spamming is some incel from r9k (he's also swedish)

Back to /soc/ for the love of god