Tfw no matter how many weights you lift, your penis will not get bigger

>tfw no matter how many weights you lift, your penis will not get bigger

Not only is it possible, it is scientifically proven.

"RESULTS: Twenty-three cases with a mean age of 26.5 ± 8.1 years entered the study. The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05). Mean stretched penile length also significantly increased from 11.5 ± 1.0 cm to, respectively, 12.4 ± 1.3 cm and 13.2 ± 1.4 cm during the first and second follow-up (P < 0.05). No significant difference was found regarding proximal penile girth. However, it was not the same regarding the circumference of the glans penis (9.3 ± 0.86 cm vs. 8.8 ± 0.66 cm, P < 0.05).

CONCLUSION: Our findings supported the efficacy of the device in increasing penile length. Our result also suggested the possibility of glans penis girth enhancement using penile extender. Performing more studies is recommended."

what do you gain with shilling?

Pretty much any sustained traction device works (extender or hanger) as they all use the same basic principles to enlarge the penis. Comfort preference is the only major differentiation. Because of that shilling for a particular brand is pretty much pointless on my part. There's been other studies done showing that traction devices lengthen the penis. I'll link to them if folks are interested.

>No significant difference was found regarding proximal penile girth.

back to lifting then

How long do you have to use one of those things?

Maybe of your gut didnt hang so low you could fit 100% of your 4" dong inside your wife

if your dick is at least 7" long with a 6" girth, you'll never truly be considered a man.

*If your penis isn't at least 8 inches you aren't a real man, it's just science

>Skinny loser
>6'3 with BARELY 6" penis
>Working out for 7-8 months
>Measure penis again for some stupid reason
>It's bordering 7"

Idk how but it got bigger

I'm buying one of those bathmate knockoffs from aliexpress for $40. It's the biggest version but the average sized one for you dicklets is $25.

Already 7x6 but I want more

Maybe it's better blood flow. I was jacking off yesterday and noticed my erection was floppy. I need to stop being overweight.

Bathmates and Penile Extensions are a meme. Have fun getting ED early

It's something you can't (realistically) change so it has higher impact on your overall "value".

i have a big benis and it doesn't help in sex. most chicks whine how im hurting them every minute
OW OW OW SLOW DOWN user

If you're really that unhappy about it, in 20 years or so when we have lab-grown kidneys and livers and whatnot it seems likely we'll also have lab-grown penises because they're much simpler structures. If you really, really need it that much, you're just going to have to wait until they can grow you a new one from induced pluripotent stem sells derived from your own somatic skin cells, and then graft it onto your body.

Until then, unless you're extremely unlucky, you should remember that the distribution is pretty flat, and that the difference between the 25th percentile and 75th percentile is basically negligible in absolute terms.

who is gril

age?

>no matter how Veeky Forums you get no girl will ever look past your ugly face and autism to find out you have an 8 inch dick

i was feeling pretty depressed last week but then i measured my dick again and im 7.7" erect. feelsgoodman.jpg

I have a legit 7.5x5.5 donger and it hasn’t helped with pulling birds. seriously stop stressing

No matter how big my dick is a girl hasn’t touched it for five years. Might as well be small so I wouldn’t feel like god was taunting me

This is me but reasonably handsome

Then wtf is your problem nigger just go on tinder where personality doesn't matter

How will the nerves connect?

Like 90% of fit he has u diagnosed autism, social anxiety or BD

>tfw 98th percentile

I'm ottermode

Do it, fag

So can extend length and girth of the head but no girth of shaft?

I’m actually charming but can’t initiate relations. My autism prevents anything other than light flirting to the point where I physically get inside