>she goes too rough, ask her to ease up a bit
>"ok" goes gentle, then slams down again on shoulder blade
>tell her to ease up again
>"I am, stop complaining."
>in massive pain at this point, tell her to just stop
>"I thought you wanted me to help"
>says "I thought you wanted me to help you" as she's still on my shoulder blade
>I'm writhing in pain at this point trying to get up
>finally I get up and freak out on her, pull the roller from her hand and throw it
>leave room, go take a shower alone
>after I calm down I tell her that when I ask her to ease up to please go a bit more gentle
>she tells me she doesn't like it when I get aggressive, makes me think I was in the wrong

Well, was I in the wrong, Veeky Forums?

you're a lil faggit for even asking. Grow some balls. If your bitch is out of line you tell her. I dont think you were out of line but I wasnt there so go figure

Yeah dude, you kind of overreacted. You should apologize. She has no idea what she’s doing and it doesn’t sound like you’re explaining it to her well.

No you weren't.
But you kind of are now by needing to ask us if you were or not. Redeem yourself by going and having agressive sex with her right now.

dont apologize

Tell her you're sorry...

You didn't get madder and throw the muscle roller harder.

Only correct response in this thread.

/thread

She likes aggressive, dont worry. She is trying to see if she can game you now, but dont let her. She doesnt control your emotions, if you are a gry then be angry, but obviously dont do stupid shit like hitting her or smashing things.
Its natural for a man to have an outburst once in a while, from all different kind of things. I made a 5RM deadlift yesterday and I said "fuck yeah" and could feel My temper rising a bit. Its masculine energy, and women want to domesticate you by controlling it.
Secretly they love it though, a passionate and strong man makes any woman wet.

Game = tame
Gry = guy

Fucking Phone posting

I honestly can't remember the last time I was so pissed at her that I started throwing shit and yelling at her.

It's called Gaslighting. Women are pros at it.

if you're asking this here you know you were wrong, but yeah, you're a little bitch for blowing up on your wife though

>If your bitch is out of line you tell her
Yikes, spotted the virgin from a dysfunctional family

This.

Tell her you’re sorry you put her in her place....

SORRY YOU DIDNT DO IT EARLIER

>t. OP's wife

>ask gf for help
>she tries to help me
>She doesn't do the best job
Better shout at her and throw shit at the wall. And then make a post on Veeky Forums to make myself feel better about being a cunt to my gf

>OP legit gets angry that his wife can't do as good of a job as a sports massage therapist
>Gives shit instructions and vague cues like ''ease on it''
>Is surprised that this doesn't automatically turn her into a professional sports massage therapist

You need to get better at communicating, how difficult is it to just say what you want?

I didn't think you needed to be a sports therapist to be qualified to use a roller ball

get the fuck outta here

Dumbass
demonstrate massage technique on her
give her a nice, slow massage, proceed to massage butt
start spooning, making out, then fug.
GO OP save yerself from her wrath

You're an asshole.

You acted like a feral chimp. Your wife wanted some dick amd didmt get how much your shoulder hurt.

You should have just said thats good to make her stop, not chimp out.

sauce on this gook whore right now

shoulder and chest on same day.

>Shoulders sore

>acting like a child
>throwing shit in anger
How old are you?

Yes.

Women like dominance and assertiveness. They don't like childish aggression and an inability to control your emotions.

Men confuse these all the time.

Not gonna lie, I definitely acted like a piece of shit there.

>t. soymale nuboy

dunno

A soyboy is the one who throws toys across the room.

Never a truer word spoken.
She'll make you think you're in the wrong, you're not. Imagine she asked for a foot rub and you started trying to dig your way to the top of her head through the soles of her feet. Doubt she'd be happy, especially if she asked you to stop/ease up.

Full House don't lie, do it OP, that's how mariage work.
Trust me, I'm a husband.

You're at the wrong, if you want someone to help you with something, stop complaining like a little bitch when they are not to your standard and do it yourself.

jessicababyfat on insta

god she's such a fucking whore

go get a pro like in pic related to do it

u need to knock that bitch around a bit...chicks go crazy for that sorta thing u kno

how to get cucked 101

Registered massage therapist here, mind if I share an insight?

You are getting the massage, you call the shots. The person giving the massage has a wealth of choice for techniques, but none of them go above the preferences of the person being touched.

Ask your girl, if the situation was reversed and you didn't listen to her, how would she feel?

Would she feel comforted, safe and trusting of you, or more than likely, scarred and hurt and probably wouldn't want to be with you.

I ask for the consent of every person I touch, even for assesents where I am moving limbs or them to figure stuff out to guide the treatment. It's there so that they know they can end the massage at any time.

As for your foam roller use, less is more.

Try to keep it under 10 to 15 minutes and follow it up with light ice massage over the area you just rolled, 4 minutes over the affected area.

>Asking a female to rub shit on his shoulder because ouchy ouchy

You are a faggot

>people ITT actually defending OP's autistic tantrum

I hate this board

Yes, you overreacted
No, you are not in the wrong

OSW brah?

>hey dont push so hard there
Is not a fucking hard request

Only rational response in thread. Any other response is appealing to pure fictional imitation (i.e., the "tough guy" that literally only exists in movies). Just apologize. You appear to be in the wrong even in a recollection given by you- I can't imagine what it must have looked like from your wifes perspective. Be an adult.

>he doesnt have a grill to massage him after the gym
sorry your life is so shitty user itll get better.

Repeat after me
>"It really hurts when you press that hard, please be more gentle"

>the state of this board
I seriously hope you get cuck by a nigger one day.

Just lay down the pipe and you will forget it all

Yeah but his wife isn't a registered massage therapist and has no fucking idea what she's doing and he's giving her shit cues.

On other people, you don't know what the other person is feeling or how a movement makes someone else feel. Especially if they haven't used it on themselves. Combine that with shitty instructions and then you really shouldn't be surprised that this happens.

Fuck this don't apologize

Save your apologies for when you cut her deep by accident or in a fit of rage

Sounds like you just intimidated her because he was fucking with you.

>Dubai
oh no no no no no no no

>jessicababyfat

Isn't she that chink whore who got outed for accepting money to get shit on by a saudi prince?

woah whos that

mmm i recognize that girl from cumonprintedpics.com
nice thick big butt asian

This is exactly why you don't use roids that roid rage

how i can get a thicc azn gf like her
pls respond

maybe you should learn to lift so you don't "hurt your left shoulder". The point of foam rolling is to go deep and apply pressure, if a female (and not a massage therapist) is applying enough force to cause you actual pain, foam rolling isn't even the right thing for you because you fucked up something else

I think you were, but that's just me. It's even worse that you're using Veeky Forums to determine your level of responsibility.
You know she didn't mean to hurt you, if anything she was trying to help you. She's not feeling what you are feeling, and I think you having a fit is unwarranted.
She can cause you tremendous pain, and you don't have to take it, you can hold her accountable for it. But if it's as a consequence of something you asked her to do in the first fucking place? I think you're tripping.
Hell, if it was me I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and not do shit like that for you at all.

>and I said "fuck yeah" and could feel My temper rising a bit. Its masculine energy,
Cringe

Women are scum, you did good op, now dump her and wait for the sexbots

Should have slapped your wife for not following your orders

this

If she's really your wife, she's not a random girl you're dating but a person you have to be around day in and day out.
Real quick, is this how you act to someone you have to coexist with day in and day out?
If anything within you irks to justify saying yes, your parents taught you some fuck up things and that's the reason divorce rates are skyrocketing (though Facebook and women being capable of being hoes plays a part on it, if we have some nuisance about it).

is jessicababyfat fit? or fat? I honestly cannot tell.

That means she's doing it right

having the same issue. I hate the "high test" girls they post, but she is genuinely not fat judging by the waistline.

I prefer thinner, but I'm not repulsed by her like I am for most thicc girls

this is the only sane advice here, the others are beta males who have never had a gf

For asking her to do it? Yeah.

You’re a pussy for trying to justify what you know to be an overreaction with internet approval from kissless virgins. “Hey that hurts could you go a little lighter?” Super easy to say. “Hey j think I might’ve hurt myself could you be a little more careful” literally just silence because if you ask someone for a service and they provide it free of charge you don’t get to question the manner in which it is provided

>before we shower
What the fuck, who does this lmao

Thanks.

I mean you could have said

hey you're really hurting me can you stop digging in my shoulder blade

lmfao

this is probably a larp noone who is enough of a normal to get a wife is this stupid

Read the book "Crucial Conversations". You weren't wrong, per say, you were just reacting the way nature and past experience has taught you to.

you pulled the roller from her hand and threw it, of course you over reacted you fucking child. you're letting your muscles get to your head you fucking rookie